News
news Canadian Police Search for Multiple Gunmen Following Shootings at Parliament and the National War Memorial
news Japan firm showcases Bat-Signal of the future
news Mystery Flying Man Spooks Pilots over Britain
news The season you're born in affects your moodiness, study says
news New York City's Rats Are Carrying Viruses No One's Seen Before
news UFOs in West Virginia: 10 witnesses, 4 low-flying UFOs, 3 big as football fields
news Mysterious Spontaneous Combustions Return to Sicilian City
news X-37B Military Space Plane Lands After Record-Shattering Secret Mission
news Syrian Ambassador Calls ISIS An ‘American Myth’
news Genetic engineering will one day create the smartest humans who have ever lived.
news FBI Wants Encryption Regulated

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 01:50 AM

Post: #1
List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
I still can't find a full list of the victims, does anyone or can anyone PLEASE point me in the right direction? I have many more friends unaccounted for at this time and MANY people are trying to get ahold of them with no luck.

I already found out one of my friends is dead, he was shot in the back while we presume he was trying to run away.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 108385
07-21-2012 01:51 AM

Post: #2
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
Try posting in the 60+ page pinned thread at the top instead of starting yet another one. Highly doubt there is a full victim list yet.
Pi
Infinity
User ID: 3.14159265
07-21-2012 01:58 AM

Post: #3
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
Well, this looks like it would be the post with the list...but it's just someone upset there is no list. :duh:
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 01:59 AM

Post: #4
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
Pi  Wrote: (07-21-2012 01:58 AM)

I am worried over the safety of my missing friends in Colorado.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 65558
07-21-2012 02:10 AM

Post: #5
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
I beleive they have not removed the people from the theater yet. At least that is what they are saying on the news.

So, that needs to be done, then they will need to take the ID from each one, and telephone their family of all of them before they release any kind of public list.

They want to make sure they do not say they have the wrong person, because that's the right thing to do in a tragady like this.

This process could take a while, or it could be quick.

It would be smart to talk to the freinds you can get ahold of right now and all together wait this out.

MOST LIKELY, the people you are worried about are OK, and just sleeping or something.

God Bless :-)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 02:13 AM

Post: #6
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-21-2012 02:10 AM)

This process could take a while, or it could be quick.

God Bless :-)

You don't understand. I already know of one friend who's family was contacted a few hours ago. He's dead now, shot in the back while running out of the theater. Another of my friends said an entire group of his students were at that theater and many of them are shot.

I have a list of 5 people that none of my friends in colorado can get ahold of, people that were AT that theater. They aren't answering cell phones, didn't show up for work, nobody has seen them. And yes we have called all local hospitals. Basically, if they are dead, the authorities aren't telling us yet. This is horrible. just waiting to find out if my friends are dead.
wvgal
lop guest
User ID: 95409
07-21-2012 02:19 AM

Post: #7
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
I just posted in pinned thread that I don't understand why the bodies are still there and not been taken out to the morgue. The bodies will be in horrible condition besides being dead. I am sure I heard CNN say soldiers were in there at the time of the shootings. I don't know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 02:22 AM

Post: #8
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
wvgal  Wrote: (07-21-2012 02:19 AM)

At least one body has been identified, I don't know if my friend was removed yet, but he has been identified. There are 5 others that nobody can account for yet, but there is a lot of confusion, we are still all waiting for more details. I wish someone here had some details.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 65558
07-21-2012 02:24 AM

Post: #9
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
wvgal  Wrote: (07-21-2012 02:19 AM)

Probably because it is a big crime scene, and the local Police need to figure out what happened. Perhaps one of those still in there started this by shooting at the man in custody. (unlikley, but they want to make sure they have all of the evidence needed to prosecute the man)

Police are saying they will begin contacting the family members at 8pm Denver time. After that is done they should at some point have a list to release.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 02:32 AM

Post: #10
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-21-2012 02:24 AM)
wvgal  Wrote: (07-21-2012 02:19 AM)

That is useful info, it could explain why I only know of one friend. He pretty much got out of the theater though, but then died. After 8pm mountain time I'll probably get a lot more info from my friends in Colorado that are ok.
Ten14
lop guest
User ID: 109743
07-21-2012 05:18 AM

Post: #11
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 109295
07-21-2012 05:31 AM

Post: #12
RE: List of shooting victims, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises massacre.
Ten14  Wrote: (07-21-2012 05:18 AM)
Try

Thank you. Just found out my friend who teaches at Gateway lost a student. Here's his facebook post.

"We all lost so much today and the Gateway family lost an amazing young man. I knew him, though he wasn't ever in any of my classes. He was funny and kind and unafraid to be himself. A rare trait in the world and even more rare in high school. He was charming and clever. He had so much to offer the world. He was an artist and an athlete. Ultimately, he was impossible to categorize. He was distinctly himself. We will all miss you. For decades. The world is a poorer place without you."
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS 2.1