News
news New 40-seat 'Bio-Bus' runs on human waste
news Black Holes Align with Each Other
news Smelly Corpse Flower Set to Bloom
news Two New Subatomic Particles Discovered by CERN Physicists
news Shape-shifting home transforms throughout the year in response to changing temperatures
news Strange Russian Spacecraft Could Be Space Weapon
news Breakthrough: Comet Lander Detected Organic Molecules
news The man who can hear Wi-Fi wherever he walks
news Transylvania’s Haunted Forest, Known as Romania’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’: Hoia Baciu
news 'Killer robots' need to be strictly monitored, nations warn at UN meeting
news Astronomers Puzzled by Stormy Clouds Around Uranus

A none
lop guest
User ID: 106510
07-06-2012 12:02 PM

Post: #1
Mary poppins - symbolism
Mary poppins flew down on a dark umbrella. She symbolizes the birth of feminism and the end of the nuclear family. Deep parallel with the wizard of oz. the witches in oz were at odds with each other but poppins repairs the division and plants the flag of the birth of feminism, the decisive end of an era, even moreso, a way of life that existed for thousands of years. She may symbolize the drunk woman in revelations and the bride of Satan. Those years gave birth to the destruction of society, the repeal of normalcy and the beginning of the acceptance of abomination under the guise of progress. Know the roots to follow the story/timeline of events. The subtleties are what confounds the investigation.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 105645
07-06-2012 12:05 PM

Post: #2
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
That batch!
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
07-06-2012 12:15 PM

Post: #3
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
A none  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:02 PM)

Ok that was kind of obvious with the whole suffragettes movement in the movie, think there was even a song about it in there. so other than obvious feminist propaganda, whats your point?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 111
07-06-2012 12:17 PM

Post: #4
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 106510
07-06-2012 12:20 PM

Post: #5
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
The Evil AC  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:15 PM)
A none  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:02 PM)

Think bigger picture, made my point. Is just a clue for those that are on a certain trajectory.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 98150
07-06-2012 12:23 PM

Post: #6
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
A none  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:02 PM)

Sounds like you share some values with the islamic believers, huh ?
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
07-06-2012 12:29 PM

Post: #7
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:23 PM)
A none  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:02 PM)

Sounds like you share some values with the islamic believers, huh ?

I was going to say something along the lines of that, like oh you must be the religious type that likes the oppression and control of women.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 106510
07-06-2012 12:37 PM

Post: #8
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
The Evil AC  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:29 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:23 PM)
A none  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:02 PM)

Sounds like you share some values with the islamic believers, huh ?

Actually, I'm an observer. I believe in observation and neutrality since living is a temporary state of affairs. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a terrorist fanboy, even on the psychological level. Ah but that's only my self-perception. I'm sure you'll school me about who I really am.
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
07-06-2012 12:38 PM

Post: #9
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:37 PM)
The Evil AC  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:29 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:23 PM)
Sounds like you share some values with the islamic believers, huh ?

No need to school you, you are who you are, and my telling you that will not change anything
Shakey1
Registered User
User ID: 78542
07-06-2012 12:40 PM

Posts: 16,110

Post: #10
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
Occult and Prophetic Messages in Rihanna’s Umbrella
What is Rihanna’s Umbrella song about? First times I’ve heard this song, I was confused. Is it about a woman’s unconditional friendship for her man? Is it a “sexy song”? At face value, it seems so. However, if you listen closely to Rihanna and Jay-Z’s words, you might notice that the lyrics do not make any sense. The vocabulary used in this song is not about a relationship between two lovers. The fact is, Umbrella is about a subject matter that is sinister, dark and disturbing: becoming possessed by evil...

[Image: 5455e38872e6e.png]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 106510
07-06-2012 12:47 PM

Post: #11
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
The Evil AC  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:38 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:37 PM)
The Evil AC  Wrote: (07-06-2012 12:29 PM)

Telling me what will not change what? Do you have something that you want to express to me about your perceptions of me? Please, do share your deepest concerns. After all, we all give a deep shat about it, you know?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 106510
07-08-2012 06:05 AM

Post: #12
RE: Mary poppins - symbolism
All religion weekend. Mary Poppins satanic symbolism conspiracy. don't miss your chance to join my cult.
chuckle
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS 2.1