Well, all I can go by is the thread title...maybe if nobody else will spell it out, I'll throw my hat in the ring.
To do so might require some groundwork first.
When I think of spiritual warfare, I think first of the antagonists, then the battlefield, then the tactics and strategy, and then the individual elements such as weaponry...and sometimes those categories are so interrelated, you can't talk about one without incorporating the others.
First things first, to simplify, it's a Story about Good versus Evil. (If your philosophy is that they are One and the same; I cannot be so sanguine, and have the luxury of time to dispassionately consider that if someone is coming at me with a machete, their intentions might not really be evil at all.)
Just like the cartoon caricature of the little devil and angel perched upon separate shoulders, debating for attention; the field of battle usually occurs within the person, with desires and conscience seeking to influence the Will...where what you should do conflicts with what you want to do. No conflict - no battle.
It's clear what you want to do, comes from within you...but from where does the counterpoint come from? Another area from within?
Why isn't that in harmony? And why does what you should do result more often than not in what we call good -- and what you want, more likely leads to complications with bad connotations -- especially when the two possible courses of action are mutually exclusive?
So...guidelines are handy...especially since what you want is likely to be selfish and debatable if it's the right thing to do.
Someone earlier on this tread mentioned the Commandments, and so...
This is where the commandments enter in as part of the 'rules of engagement' in this warfare. Not weaponry, per se, but the bootcamp that gets you trained into the type of person that can handle weaponry.
Why the 10 commandments?
Everything we do in this life is to prepare us for the next.
Afterward comes the blending, morphing, and combining of the physical with the spiritual into a New Thing composed of both -- a new heaven and a new earth. The prototype of the First of the New Thing, being Jesus, the God/Man...the Creator entering into creation as a creature...to provide the bridge for the creature to enter into the Creator.
The 10 commandments are a training exercise to make us fit for the spiritual realm by applying principles used upon the earthly realm, but with ramifications extending into the spiritual.
So what do they mean besides being rules meant to protect us?
The specific protection is to keep us from wandering off of the Path; and as much for avoidance of pitfalls, as it is to instill a way of looking at things.
To live with godlike powers, you're going to need something to keep your will from bumping into another's will...that would be each one voluntarily following one central overall Will that takes everything into account and produces harmony.
Since we are defined more by what we are not, rather than what we are (what we are, or could become, that are legitimate pursuits would be nearly an infinite list...the activities or mindsets to avoid as general principles are easier to narrow down); the commandments are phrased in terms of what not to do or be.
1. Don't give your ultimate allegiance or your purpose in life to anything but the Creator.
2. Don't place anything created above or beyond or equal to the Creator.
3. Don't use the name or essence of the Creator for anything other than the Creator.
4. Don't forget your life is a gift; keep regular times out of your life set aside for unadulterated focus upon and communication with the Creator who gave you that gift, so that you don't let the Gift become greater than the Giver.
5. Don't forget to remember and acknowledge those who nurtured and taught you...those that connected you to the Human Race, as we All are recycled descended cells from Adam's body, and all are God's children.
6. Don't end life without sufficient and Right/Just cause.
7. Don't attempt to bind or unite yourself to more than one person to become one flesh. That Uniting is a cosmic literal symbol of our potential future relationship with the Creator.
8. Don't take possession of that which remains legitimately belonging to another, as if it was yours.
9. Don't manipulate truth.
10. Don't base your thoughts or actions on desiring what you cannot have.
Or as in the New Testament:
1 thru 4
Love One Another
Those are the hedges, the few 'don'ts' that keep us within the Plan...and with an unspoken infinite number of 'do's' of ordinary and extraordinary living, outside and away from the hedges...where we are free to co-author with the Creator the fractal branches of Life.
You show you love God by loving each other.
You show you love God by obeying His commandments.
Go the extra mile for the other person.
Want only good to happen to everyone.
Don´t keep grudges, and forgive wrongs immediately.
Not just 'don't carry out sinning' -- refuse to even think, speculate, or fantasize about it...
Trust God in everything.
And on and on....I leave it to you to discover what the 'do' commands are....Because it´s not a list -- it's an orientation of the heart...
MVNDVS VVLT DECIPI