At the request of someone in this forum I have decided to write up a guide to help others who have decided to take the red pill. I am approaching this subject from a mental point of view first.
In relation to a physical prepper's guide I call this "The Intellectual Prepper's Guide"
At times one's efforts to change things for the better can seem useless. With the sheer size of some of these systems impossibility frequently rears it's ugly head your way. I am here to tell you that you are not alone. What I have to say is not gospel nor is it original. It is only advice I have to give from one human being to another based soley on my own experiences. Don't give up and you will see that you have had more of an impact than you know.
Please add to this list if you have something insightful to offer. Perhaps a monumental gathering of great ideas can emerge from this thread.
1. Remove the hate form your heart
- I'm sure you have heard it many times in your life. By doing this you are creating a foundation for something great. One of the most successful tools of TPTB is to pit you against something or someone else. Without a dominating emotion of hate, controlling individuals or groups becomes very difficult. Above all you must be able to do this first. If not, what you're trying to create will be weak and you will have a very difficult time successfully upsetting the very nature of what you are up against.
2. View life from all angles
- Tunnel vision is good for getting the job done but this trait can also lead to being manipulated easily. By doing so you will quickly be able to realize that life isn't all about that little universe that you have inside your head. MSM, alternative media, religion, government, different races, males, females, and even animals all have something to offer to this world. Whether it be positive or negative each group has something to give you when attempting to build a database of how things work. Open your mind completely or prepare to be used. Its up to you.
3. Take care of yourself
- If you ever had a car that was on the verge of breaking down completely you know that without proper maintenance a structure will fall apart if you let it. Learn how to nourish yourself in such a way that leaves you feeling balanced and positive. Your mind depends on your body so clearly you will benefit from this.
4. Avoid extremism
- Too much of one thing is dangerous in itself. Constantly bombarding yourself with the same message over and over again has the true potential to create a beast that you don't want to meet. The word addiction comes to mind. Don't let one thing run your life. Balance your life in a positive way and the future will paint a picture that emulates greatness.
5. Always seek truth and avoid lies
- This may seem obvious but sometimes you can find yourself acquiring truth only to find out later that this glorious new truth you found still contains some lies. Don't get frustrated when this happens. Just keep digging for it. You may never ultimately find it but being closer to it is a million times better than being light years away from it.
6. Talk to people
- No need to isolate yourself and hide out in a cave. By conversing with others you will polish a skill that will further fortify your mind against the TPTB. Learn to listen as well as speak. The balance between both is critical to helping the cause. One thing to keep in mind is not to be preachy. You will typically only turn off others by doing so. Eventually, a tireless effort of trying to change a stubborn mind will soon reveal that you are only wasting your time. No need to wear yourself thin over those who are in a coma. Preferably surround yourself with those that can handle it when choosing to
speak about subjects foreign to the masses.
7. Form a close relationship with at least one other human being
- Going down the rabbit hole alone is typically a journey conducted by you and you alone. However, this does not mean that you have to roll solo when dealing with the rest of what life has to offer. Forming a solid relationship with someone else has the potential to amplify your
chances when dealing with TPTB.
8. Experience things first hand
- Don't just sit back and let others tell you how things are. Go find out for yourself. It is easier said than done to go up against something this large. More often than not people do not care about things until it happens to them personally. This is a major flaw. There is much to be said about living life in such
a way that borders being uncomfortable. If you never feel this then you will have a hard time dealing with problems that smack you in the face because you weren't prepared.
9. Be confident
- Hesitation is like a roadblock. If you fear your own action then you will surely stand still. Taking what you know and actually applying it is the only way to move forward. Being confident works in every situation. Beware of over confidence though because others may be turned off by it. Basically if you have decided to go against TPTB you must be ready to do so. It is not easy. I often internally fight with myself deciding if it's worth being resistant. A good confidence level helps you unlock this door.
Depending on where you are at in your life some of the advice I have given will be hard to swallow. It may even seem cheesy. I can assure you that when going up against TPTB you have to get your mental house in order first. The only way you can get there is by rewiring
yourself. Most of us have gone through years of programming with TPTB building our minds to their advantage. If you choose to leave their blueprint intact whey will be able to herd you where ever you go.
By moving in this direction we will experience a movement that dwarfs any scripted plan that they have thought up for us. It's time to permanently stay awake. No more shall we fall asleep. Remember, just because you have taken the red pill doesn't mean that it wasn't laced with a timed release portion of the blue pill.
Looking for more advice. Follow along here: http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Reading-...or-Dummies