Ok this guy Paul Smith who is in the USAF just posted this on Alex Jone's Facebook page.
Looking at Mr. Smith's FB page, he looks legit.
Ok and here is the text from the picture if you cannot read it....
UN Disarmament Document
The following shows the United Nations is actively engaged in disarmament procedures against the USA. The U.N. document was classified for distribution as RESTRICTED.
5 August 2013
United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
Disarmament Commission – Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group
New York, 29-31 July 2013
The issue of military grade weaponry in the hands of civilians looms ever larger in the face of the global implementation of 22/Agenda 21 by member nations. In particular, the United States of America has an estimated 500 million weapons in the hands of its civilian population. This is not just a static problem, it is a massive dynamic problem for the process of confiscation as there will be those who refuse to surrender their firearms.
The conclusion of discussions by the CWCSG led to the adoption of a proposed agenda to begin the process for introducing to member nations a framework by which they can begin codification of national laws to disarm civilians within their borders through a graduated process.
Within the discussion framework, we have identified several problem areas that must be addressed, they are:
1. Classification of military grade weapons to be made illegal for possession.
2. Creation of programs to provide reasonable compensation for voluntary surrender of said arms.
3. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of concealable firearms.
4. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of hunting grade firearms.
5. Codification of laws to restrict the sale of, and possession of ammunition and components to manufacture ammunition.
6. Finally, codification of laws to completely makes any and all firearms illegal to own, possess or use outside of military and law enforcement usage.
7. Creation of a United Nations Police Taskforce with the specific mission of assisting member nations with the collection of weaponry from civilian hands.
The CWCSG will submit its findings and final recommendations once we have created the codification framework for member nations for a full review by the Office of the Secretary General.
Note: I typed everything exactly as it was written in the pictured document. Paul Smith
Link to the AJ facebook page post...
Link to Paul Smith's facebook page...