News
news Revolutionary new blood test 'could detect ALL types of cancer'
news Spooky CCTV footage captures ‘ghost’ at theatre
news UFOs Over Toronto Caught On Tape, Prompting Police Reports
news This is the worst Ebola outbreak in history. Here’s why you should be worried.
news Mathematicians Say It’s Probable That Alien Probes Have Reached Earth
news This Mysterious Signal 'Could Not Be Explained By Known Physics,' Astronomers Say
news We were never meant to eat simple or starchy carbohydrates
news Nearly 300,000 suicides in India so far from GMO crop failures
news Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
news US Senate Leaders Wish To Triple Funding for Israel's Iron Dome
news China is set to build a particle collider twice the circumference of the LHC

Advertisement



Username:
Password: or Register
 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Disturbed nli
Not the real one!
User ID: 1
10-13-2011 05:28 PM

 



Post: #1
shocked1 Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fred
lop guest
User ID: 52151
10-13-2011 05:31 PM

 



Post: #2
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
What a load of BS, your foot doesn't "get infected with mercury poisoning", it gets
infected with bacteria! Step on an old fashioned light bulb and get an infection it
won't be any better.
Quote this message in a reply
freebyrd
parable fucking genius!
User ID: 37234
10-13-2011 05:31 PM

Posts: 14,405



Post: #3
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Disturbed nli  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:28 PM)
http://www.otherworld.ellisctaylor.com/E...arning.pdf

Scream1
i am getting rid of the ones i have
Quote this message in a reply
Foodnipple

User ID: 55050
10-13-2011 05:34 PM

Posts: 4,836



Post: #4
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
oh f*ckin' nasty

*~WellAware1.Com~*
*~VigilantCitizen.com~*
*~SecretArcana.com~*
Quote this message in a reply
gib
lop guest
User ID: 55367
10-13-2011 05:38 PM

 



Post: #5
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
freddie mercury's a sunny guy
.
Quote this message in a reply
Disturbed nli
Not the real one!
User ID: 1
10-13-2011 05:39 PM

 



Post: #6
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Fred  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:31 PM)
What a load of BS, your foot doesn't "get infected with mercury poisoning", it gets
infected with bacteria! Step on an old fashioned light bulb and get an infection it
won't be any better.

Mercury is more toxic then arsenic or lead Dumbass
Quote this message in a reply
Mayor McCheese
Ronald McDonald's Talking Head
User ID: 48607
10-13-2011 05:40 PM

Posts: 1,409



Post: #7
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
freebyrd  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:31 PM)
Disturbed nli  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:28 PM)
http://www.otherworld.ellisctaylor.com/E...arning.pdf

Scream1
i am getting rid of the ones i have

lol don't bother, that was the most moronic webpage I have ever seen.


anyways, I use the new bulbs for utility lighting, but still use incandescent bulbs for reading and stuff.

Also, it doesn't matter if mercury is more toxic than lead or whatever, you still don't get an infection from mercury. You get an infection from bacteria.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 05:41 PM by Mayor McCheese.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 42391
10-13-2011 05:41 PM

 



Post: #8
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 42391
10-13-2011 05:42 PM

 



Post: #9
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 42391
10-13-2011 05:42 PM

 



Post: #10
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 56113
10-13-2011 05:44 PM

 



Post: #11
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Even if it's true that energy saving bulbs are dangerous because of mercury vapor, I don't think that the infection in the picture is related to mercury.
Quote this message in a reply
Fred
lop guest
User ID: 52151
10-13-2011 06:21 PM

 



Post: #12
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Disturbed nli  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:39 PM)
Fred  Wrote: (10-13-2011 05:31 PM)
What a load of BS, your foot doesn't "get infected with mercury poisoning", it gets
infected with bacteria! Step on an old fashioned light bulb and get an infection it
won't be any better.

Mercury is more toxic then arsenic or lead Dumbass

None of them are acutely toxic in the quantity of several milligrams.
Back when I was a kid mercurachrome was still in use. You actually
put the stuff on cuts! Small amounts of mercury doesn't make your
skin rot off.

I'm not saying you should break dozens of them in a bag and huff it,
but neither should you do that with most household items.
Quote this message in a reply
Mayor McCheese
Ronald McDonald's Talking Head
User ID: 48607
10-13-2011 06:24 PM

Posts: 1,409



Post: #13
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
there is nothing more annoying to me on an internet forum than the video only reply.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 4398
10-13-2011 06:27 PM

 



Post: #14
RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
Mercury is bad shit no doubt but I don't know if this picture is really from Mercury or not. I'm not willing to try it on my self or pets. chuckle
Don't throw away your CFL bulbs. Take them to a waste disposal site.
Then replace them with LED's. Yes they are more expensive but they will actually save you money by lowering your electric bill.
Superbright LEDS.com has the brightest, per cost I have seen. A nine watt with 810 lumens for $24 Plus you wont have to change it for 20-30 years. Cheer

I have seen some propaganda out their against LEDS saying they have Lead and arsenic. If they are RSO they wont have lead but they may have arsenic. The thing is its in a solid form same as your TV remote and all other electronic devises. If you drop the bulb it won't break and become airborne like Mercury Vapor.
Quote this message in a reply
Fred
lop guest
User ID: 52151
10-13-2011 06:30 PM

 



Post: #15
teach RE: Warning: Graphic Images - Energy Saving Light Bulb Mercury Injury
To put things in perspective:

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname...e&dbid=103

"The average numbers for Atlantic tuna in this 2007 EPA study were: 0.47 milligrams/kilogram for albacore"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lamp

1-5mg of mercury

The mercury in tuna is in a highly dangerous bioavailable form. The mercury in
the bulbs is elemental mercury. Tuna fish is far more dangerous than CFL bulbs!

Best of all you know where the mercury in tuna comes from? Burning coal! Yes
the same people who are trying to kill energy saving bulbs so you buy more of
there product (coal produced power) are poisoning you with mercury.

Isn't it great...
Quote this message in a reply












Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS 2.1