Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
User ID: 114356
01-16-2014 12:23 PM

Do You Remember?
Advertisement
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2014 12:12 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:59 AM)
Are you afraid to question something you do not understand. Never needed drugs, in order to get a natural high before. Everything has come to me by simply asking the right questions.

my question is obvious then. "what questions did YOU ask?"

Holy crap, What a question!! lmao.

Honestly too many, and still keep asking new ones all the time, things just pop up into my head. And within moments the answer is just there. I never hear voices, I believe my mind, reads the vibrations entering it, then interprets it in a language we understand.
i know that is not directly answering your question but I would be here all night writing all the question I have asked throughout out my life since I was like 8 years old. being 36 now, that's a lot of questions lol.
Things like what are we really seeing. How do vibrations travel, to get to their destinations. How does Karma work, Now that's a good one to know :)
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 12:24 PM by ManInTheMirror.)

Drunk'n Monkx
User ID: 211936
01-16-2014 12:31 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:02 AM)
Have any of you heard that, water can hold memory?
Some of you have probably heard the old water of life before?

There are many different densities of water. Here on this rock we have Ice, hard water in the ocean, and fresh water. There is also boiling water, and water vapour, which is the one we breath. Even in space, even though the water vapour is extremely cold and much thinner than in this little bubble. It is still possible to breath in space if we gave time for our lungs to adapt. I have written to you all about the bubble universe theory that is infinite. http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-What-to-...about-next

Masaru Emoto, a japanese energy scholar studied the energetic features of water in depth and published some interesting books about that.

Quote:"Emoto's hypothesis has evolved over the years of his research. Initially he believed that water takes on the "resonance" of the energy which is directed at it, and that polluted water can be restored through prayer and positive visualization. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Water is indeed a very mysterious element and still not fully understood.
How comes, that people got and get baptized in/with water? and so on....

a short 8min video gives some food for thoughts:

...dedicated to ABIE NATHAN --- >>the Voice of Peace<<
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-16-2014 12:46 PM

Do You Remember?
Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-16-2014 12:31 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:02 AM)
Have any of you heard that, water can hold memory?
Some of you have probably heard the old water of life before?

There are many different densities of water. Here on this rock we have Ice, hard water in the ocean, and fresh water. There is also boiling water, and water vapour, which is the one we breath. Even in space, even though the water vapour is extremely cold and much thinner than in this little bubble. It is still possible to breath in space if we gave time for our lungs to adapt. I have written to you all about the bubble universe theory that is infinite. http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-What-to-...about-next

Masaru Emoto, a japanese energy scholar studied the energetic features of water in depth and published some interesting books about that.

Quote:"Emoto's hypothesis has evolved over the years of his research. Initially he believed that water takes on the "resonance" of the energy which is directed at it, and that polluted water can be restored through prayer and positive visualization. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Water is indeed a very mysterious element and still not fully understood.
How comes, that people got and get baptized in/with water? and so on....

a short 8min video gives some food for thoughts:

I love this video, thanks for posting it, here, I was trying to avoid visual effects, I have a few on the full story. But not many have the time to watch them, or can't see them on their phones.

As to your question, I find this odd why they do it too, when in reality, all we have to do is have as many people as we can to have positive thoughts. This will spread like a ripple effect across the ocean of life.

Quote from, what the bleep do we know.
"If our thoughts can do this to water, imagine what water can do to us."
Drunk'n Monkx
User ID: 211936
01-16-2014 01:03 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 12:46 PM)
I love this video, thanks for posting it, here, I was trying to avoid visual effects, I have a few on the full story. But not many have the time to watch them, or can't see them on their phones.

Yeah, I also don't appreciate threads very much which are beaten to death with one video following the other. I just thaught that this little clip could give those a nice little idea about the holiness of water, who are new to that topic.
Btw, I bookmarked your Blog - as far as I read through it right now, I appreciate some of your thoughts very much I can say.

As to your question, I find this odd why they do it too, when in reality, all we have to do is have as many people as we can to have positive thoughts. This will spread like a ripple effect across the ocean of life.

...now thinking about the fact that our body consists of approx 70 - 80% of water, imagine what we do to the water in us and what we could do to it....

fascinating thread OP!!

ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-16-2014 01:14 PM

Do You Remember?
Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-16-2014 01:03 PM)

Yeah, I also don't appreciate threads very much which are beaten to death with one video following the other. I just thaught that this little clip could give those a nice little idea about the holiness of water, who are new to that topic.
Btw, I bookmarked your Blog - as far as I read through it right now, I appreciate some of your thoughts very much I can say.

...now thinking about the fact that our body consists of approx 70 - 80% of water, imagine what we do to the water in us and what we could do to it....

fascinating thread OP!!

Thank you very much Drunk'n Monkx,

It's good to have you aboard Heartflowers

And about the water in us, It's all connected the the water out of us too. It controls all of our emotions by resonating at different frequencies the mind produces. It can do a lot of harm to us, even kill us, but can also do a lot of good for us, including healing. Thanks for adding that as well Hugs
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-16-2014 02:24 PM

Do You Remember?
Any one?

Questions like, Is their a God?

If you people really want test to see if I communicate with the water, then here is your chance. Your answers will be true to you very being. People don't like me too much because I am too honest, or I am an alien, or some other weird names people come up with.

Since people are so interested in words, as religion, and atheists and so on, how about I call this a new religion name as well. Oh I don't know, maybe WATER Religion? hows that?

I have let the water channel through me for nearly 23 years. Some of you call this, opening the third eye, or pineal gland, or what other word you want to use. Yes it works, knowing a lot sux sometimes. But I try to keep my self as positive as possible, It is using my body as it's vessel. Even right now As I type this I have many beings around me. I can just feel there presents, and my daughters dogs is getting very anxious at the moment. But Does not bother me I know none of them wish to harm me, just watching over me so to speak. My Karma record is so high, this is one of the reason I don't get sick. I gave you an ancient secret how to heal yourselves. http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-How-Our-...ood-Health

This was no joke, it actually works.

I am about to go to bed now, so ask quickly if you want it answered today?
Drunk'n Monkx
User ID: 212124
01-16-2014 08:50 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 02:24 PM)
Any one?

Ok, you beat me to it chuckle - now here is my question: what's your take about "God".
Is there a "God" in your opinion and if so, what do you think about that "God" - do you communicate with that "God"?

[I set "God" in quotation marks to use this term as neutral as even possible and to separate it from any religious background, because
I'd like to discuss this issue without any preconception.]

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 212147
01-16-2014 10:27 PM

Do You Remember?
Regards Man in the Mirror

Interesting thread, and interesting claims. I agree with the statements about water, everything is aware, but water caries sentience. It is the crystalline symbol of the three (plus the hidden fourth), that manifest from the Tao and give rise to the ten thousand things.

What is it that I am required to remember, in order to pass through the gate?

With Respect
Aldonso Quixana
STARS
a friend of a friend knows me
User ID: 212158
01-16-2014 11:37 PM

Do You Remember?
If water is a reference to the infinitely unknown does that imply fear is only afraid of fear ?

Heartflowers

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdavid.******.908%2Fposts%2F1838503083030015%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="608" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-17-2014 11:22 AM

Do You Remember?
Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-16-2014 08:50 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 02:24 PM)
Any one?

Ok, you beat me to it chuckle - now here is my question: what's your take about "God".
Is there a "God" in your opinion and if so, what do you think about that "God" - do you communicate with that "God"?

[I set "God" in quotation marks to use this term as neutral as even possible and to separate it from any religious background, because
I'd like to discuss this issue without any preconception.]

chuckle

Why did I have a feeling you were the one to say it, lol. This will be a little long. But of course, will hopefully bring more questions :)

This is actually a simple answer, but for most minds it get's complicated, thus we enter the mind trap, and begin to think to much about it. So from the beginning.

First "GoD" is exactly what it is, a word. The word is simply vibrations resonating at different frequencies. Which then tells us straight away, that the word "GoD" doesn't really exist but is only a vibrational state resonating at a frequency. Therefore it has no name, but what we decide to call it with our language.

Now on this Rock people have decide to name this "God" it's current name. Some have chosen others, such as "Allah", and many others. But all mean the same thing. All seeing all knowing powerful being, that created everything.

This "God" is a symbol of worship and worship only. If a true "God" is benevolent, has no judgement. It would not want to be worshipped, it would prefer to have us work with it, as an equal.

Now water is everywhere, in everything, holds memory, holds structure, which therefore see's and knows all.
To create life the two main ingredients are from the same source,,,Water. One, is boiling water. I know it may sound crazy, but if you can boil water to extreme temperatures, say as hot as our "sun" It appears to be illuminating. The water surrounded around this boiling point begins to de-thaw the ice. The hotter the boiling point the greater the ice melts, within what we call "Atoms" This is where the terms fire and ice come from. Everything is in a liquid form down to the tiniest molecule that we get to see. But this boiling point continues to get hot then cool down. Making this bubble universe we live in expand and contract. The only time a bubble universe can end, is if it pops. And other universes around it collapses into the popped one, consuming everything into multiple universes at the same time. All universes aare one collective hive mind. Which even if it is so, that we are living within another being, the process will repeat over for infinity. As they too would be within a bubble universe.

So therefore there is no Particular "God" per-say, because it is infinite. But the only source that still remains is the water bubble, we call a universe.

That there, is the hardest thing to get a mind around. The Collective hive mind is only the universal brain that has become aware of it self.

So from every religion I have read about, and honestly that was a head ache on its own. They all have many truths, but also just as many illusionary things that have been written, because it was written by the mind (consciousness), not the water it resides in to live, which is the other word we like to use called a "Soul" of all essence. The mind is the one that want us to worship it.

That is my Minds opinion, and the water I reside in.

If any one does not believe me, it does not matter. This is the belief they have chosen. But when one has unlocked the "Penile gland" Which coincidently is liquid, but just resonating at a higher frequency when one finds the path to it. Until then it remains in a low frequency state.

The higher the frequency the less density the fluid becomes. The lower the frequency the more solid it becomes. Fire And Ice.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 12:01 PM by ManInTheMirror.)
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-17-2014 11:39 AM

Do You Remember?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2014 10:27 PM)
Regards Man in the Mirror

Interesting thread, and interesting claims. I agree with the statements about water, everything is aware, but water caries sentience. It is the crystalline symbol of the three (plus the hidden fourth), that manifest from the Tao and give rise to the ten thousand things.

What is it that I am required to remember, in order to pass through the gate?

With Respect
Aldonso Quixana

Hi Aldonso Quixana,

Thanks, and glad you like it.
Happiness is one thing that keeps mine and every ones vibrational frequency high. Find what makes you happy, this is a start. Once your vibrational frequency raises, the rest will come to you. You will eventually find who you are, then you can pass through the gate?? If that's what you wish to call it. I like to use door, mainly because of the saying. I can only show you the door, one must walk through on your own, only to find out you were never alone in the first place.

Best advice I can give, is practising to still your mind, so the water can send you many different vibrational frequencies. And one of those will have the answer you seek.

Respect returned Heartflowers

Rick
Jb
lop guest
User ID: 196716
01-17-2014 11:46 AM

Do You Remember?
Funny how were called offspring eh op.chuckle

ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-17-2014 11:47 AM

Do You Remember?
The higher self  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:37 PM)
If water is a reference to the infinitely unknown does that imply fear is only afraid of fear ?

Hello The higher self,

I have actually said this within my blog as well. Fear can only be fear by it self. YES.

All fear is,

a warning system that allows us to become aware that something is disturbing the water we reside in. And it is what is known as the chaos theory. This is when many Vibrational frequencies collide together, creating a disturbance in the force, so to speak. This is the feeling we call fear. But the vibrational frequencies will then bounce back out to the ocean of life, thus the fear feeling will leave.
We can create these vibrational frequencies with in us as well, where they collide within us, thus creating the fear feeling again, but again it will pass. Therefore, no reason to fear the feeling. it's more of a alert system to become aware of your surroundings, and chaos may happen around or within you at any moment.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 11:51 AM by ManInTheMirror.)
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-17-2014 11:57 AM

Do You Remember?
Jb  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:46 AM)

No coincidences.

The water has and will always remain mysterious. Like I have stated, clues are everywhere. Heartflowers
Jb
lop guest
User ID: 196716
01-17-2014 12:03 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:57 AM)
Jb  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:46 AM)

No coincidences.

The water has and will always remain mysterious. Like I have stated, clues are everywhere. Heartflowers

They sure are. And once you tap into it, you will see a whole new world.
The key is to maintain your composure through it all...something I struggled with many a night.chuckle
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication