News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
User ID: 114356
01-17-2014 01:14 PM

Do You Remember?
Advertisement
The Evil AC  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:54 AM)
HeartflowersPopcornHeartflowers

Sorry forgot to reply to you Evil ac 666 chuckle

Thanks for bumping, Video was interesting. Heartflowers

Jb
lop guest
User ID: 196716
01-17-2014 01:14 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 01:03 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:55 PM)

Heartflowers

Hugs

Heartflowers

I always knew it was her.Tissue
Thankyou for this.
Goodnight again.
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-17-2014 01:36 PM

Do You Remember?
Jb  Wrote: (01-17-2014 01:14 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 01:03 PM)

Hugs

Heartflowers

I always knew it was her.Tissue
Thankyou for this.
Goodnight again.

chuckle
Hugs
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 01:37 PM by ManInTheMirror.)
Drunk'n Monkx
User ID: 212246
01-17-2014 02:16 PM

Do You Remember?
one each  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:17 PM)
pretty sure "baptism" comes from the jewish ritual of immersion into a mikveh ,

that's a good point one each! I looked it up in the wikipedia pages and got a pretty good description about what an "immersion into a mikveh" is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikveh

'ritual purity' is one of the keywords, suggesting that the body has to be diving into the water in order to wash away impurity:

Quote: Most forms of impurity can be nullified through immersion in any natural collection of water. However, some impurities, such as a zav, require "living water,"[4] such as springs or groundwater wells. Living water has the further advantage of being able to purify even while flowing, as opposed to rainwater which must be stationary in order to purify. The mikveh is designed to simplify this requirement, by providing a bathing facility that remains in ritual contact with a natural source of water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikveh

but i doubt that baptism is just a variation of a jewish ritual given that there are multiple BC-scriptures or paintings from different ancient cultures of the world, mentioning ritual encounters with water.

I think it would be interesting to check it out, where the use of water for a spiritual ritual originated?

...dedicated to ABIE NATHAN --- >>the Voice of Peace<<
Apocaloptimist
User ID: 184451
01-17-2014 03:46 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:49 PM)
Jb  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:20 PM)
When you see it for what it is.. It nullifies the threat of tptb..
Because it goes so much beyond that.Heartflowers

It does go beyond all universes Heartflowers

And yes I listened to the song. I use to be a Dj for a while and that was the time I decided to experiment if we can be controled by music. the conclusion was yes. By placing certain songs in a story type fashion, can actually tell a story with music so that people enjoy their time much more than they realize. We all love a good story. And people don't suspect a thing. Even throughout that story, I found you can put a certain song on that has to do with drinking, and you will find there will be more people than usual at the bar while the song is playing. I had quite a lot of fun testing that theory. the best part was the high when people had sucha good time they don't want it to stop, and start all screaming ones name. Awesome feeling. Heartflowers

Pleasure to have met you JB

I recommend you read "War For The Oaks" by Emma Bull.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 211346
01-17-2014 04:27 PM

Do You Remember?
zarehav
User ID: 205274
01-17-2014 05:19 PM

Do You Remember?
Bump

//matrixfiles/index
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 157952
01-17-2014 07:18 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:39 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2014 10:27 PM)
Regards Man in the Mirror

Interesting thread, and interesting claims. I agree with the statements about water, everything is aware, but water caries sentience. It is the crystalline symbol of the three (plus the hidden fourth), that manifest from the Tao and give rise to the ten thousand things.

What is it that I am required to remember, in order to pass through the gate?

With Respect
Aldonso Quixana

Hi Aldonso Quixana,

Thanks, and glad you like it.
Happiness is one thing that keeps mine and every ones vibrational frequency high. Find what makes you happy, this is a start. Once your vibrational frequency raises, the rest will come to you. You will eventually find who you are, then you can pass through the gate?? If that's what you wish to call it. I like to use door, mainly because of the saying. I can only show you the door, one must walk through on your own, only to find out you were never alone in the first place.

Best advice I can give, is practising to still your mind, so the water can send you many different vibrational frequencies. And one of those will have the answer you seek.

Respect returned Heartflowers

Rick

Generally very good advice, though in full disclosure, I should mention that my question was designed to test how close our particular tunes are, so to speak. Your posts are ones I've lurked on a few times over the years without speaking. I have been unsure of our basis for communication.

What you say about stillness is quite true (to my mind), it is also important to empty the cup, and of course to lower oneself. Water will always flow to the lowest, empty channel, stillness avoids sloshing.

Have you read the Nei Yeh and the Tao Te Ching? These two works do a very nice job of explaining how one can be filled. Though admittedly I am fairly biased.

I would quibble just a bit on the happiness part. Certainly it is a good first step, but if one can only be free when they are happy, then one is not truly free. Let alone all the issues of language and what words mean to an individual versus a society. I would also mention that while water is one of the pure elements, and (to my way of thinking) holds the consciousness of us all, it is still a construct, it represents the essence of the eternal, however it should not be confused with the eternal.

With Respect
Aldonso
Drunk'n Monkx
User ID: 212309
01-17-2014 09:00 PM

Do You Remember?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:22 AM)
First "GoD" is exactly what it is, a word. The word is simply vibrations resonating at different frequencies. Which then tells us straight away, that the word "GoD" doesn't really exist but is only a vibrational state resonating at a frequency. Therefore it has no name, but what we decide to call it with our language.

this would correspond to the first words in Genesis 1, where "the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and began creation with speaking (sound) "must there be light".

Now on this Rock people have decide to name this "God" it's current name. Some have chosen others, such as "Allah", and many others. But all mean the same thing. All seeing all knowing powerful being, that created everything.

This "God" is a symbol of worship and worship only. If a true "God" is benevolent, has no judgement. It would not want to be worshipped, it would prefer to have us work with it, as an equal.

some arguments to ponder about, indeed! Any kind of "judgement" would probably make no sense, because there is absolutely no judgement in the whole nature but demonstrably within mankind.
Nature works depending on the principle of seed and reaping, no judgement at all.
So how about worship? Does nature worship the creator? I am pretty sure it does:
surely nature does not need any kind of idols, "holy places" or else for worship,
nature worships the creator by simply existing within the given possibilities regarding
"seed and reaping" (as long as there is nobody in the way, who feels the need to perform "genetic modification").

But nature is lacking consciousness.... well, is it?
(I would like to hear Eckhart Tolle's opinion about that...)

Now water is everywhere, in everything, holds memory, holds structure, which therefore see's and knows all.
To create life the two main ingredients are from the same source,,,Water. One, is boiling water. I know it may sound crazy, but if you can boil water to extreme temperatures, say as hot as our "sun" It appears to be illuminating. The water surrounded around this boiling point begins to de-thaw the ice. The hotter the boiling point the greater the ice melts, within what we call "Atoms" This is where the terms fire and ice come from. Everything is in a liquid form down to the tiniest molecule that we get to see. But this boiling point continues to get hot then cool down. Making this bubble universe we live in expand and contract. The only time a bubble universe can end, is if it pops. And other universes around it collapses into the popped one, consuming everything into multiple universes at the same time. All universes aare one collective hive mind. Which even if it is so, that we are living within another being, the process will repeat over for infinity. As they too would be within a bubble universe.

So therefore there is no Particular "God" per-say, because it is infinite. But the only source that still remains is the water bubble, we call a universe.

That there, is the hardest thing to get a mind around. The Collective hive mind is only the universal brain that has become aware of it self.

So from every religion I have read about, and honestly that was a head ache on its own. They all have many truths, but also just as many illusionary things that have been written, because it was written by the mind (consciousness), not the water it resides in to live, which is the other word we like to use called a "Soul" of all essence. The mind is the one that want us to worship it.

That is my Minds opinion, and the water I reside in.

If any one does not believe me, it does not matter. This is the belief they have chosen. But when one has unlocked the "Penile gland" Which coincidently is liquid, but just resonating at a higher frequency when one finds the path to it. Until then it remains in a low frequency state.

The higher the frequency the less density the fluid becomes. The lower the frequency the more solid it becomes. Fire And Ice.

I will get into that part next time :)

but thank you very much for your detailed reply, cheers :thumbup

...dedicated to ABIE NATHAN --- >>the Voice of Peace<<
STARS
a friend of a friend knows me
User ID: 212362
01-18-2014 03:58 AM

Do You Remember?
Awesome work guys :)

Heartflowers

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdavid.******.908%2Fposts%2F1838503083030015%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="608" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 201047
01-18-2014 04:33 AM

Do You Remember?
You only imagine you remember.

You don't know squat.
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-18-2014 12:44 PM

Do You Remember?
Apocaloptimist  Wrote: (01-17-2014 03:46 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:49 PM)
It does go beyond all universes Heartflowers

And yes I listened to the song. I use to be a Dj for a while and that was the time I decided to experiment if we can be controled by music. the conclusion was yes. By placing certain songs in a story type fashion, can actually tell a story with music so that people enjoy their time much more than they realize. We all love a good story. And people don't suspect a thing. Even throughout that story, I found you can put a certain song on that has to do with drinking, and you will find there will be more people than usual at the bar while the song is playing. I had quite a lot of fun testing that theory. the best part was the high when people had sucha good time they don't want it to stop, and start all screaming ones name. Awesome feeling. Heartflowers

Pleasure to have met you JB

I recommend you read "War For The Oaks" by Emma Bull.

Thanks Apocaloptimist,

I like a good story, so when I get a free moment I will check it out.
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-18-2014 12:48 PM

Do You Remember?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-17-2014 04:27 PM)
Sadly, I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4

What an interesting song and visual images. Thank you for sharing.

Tribes coming out of the water Heartflowers
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-18-2014 01:17 PM

Do You Remember?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-17-2014 07:18 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:39 AM)
Hi Aldonso Quixana,

Thanks, and glad you like it.
Happiness is one thing that keeps mine and every ones vibrational frequency high. Find what makes you happy, this is a start. Once your vibrational frequency raises, the rest will come to you. You will eventually find who you are, then you can pass through the gate?? If that's what you wish to call it. I like to use door, mainly because of the saying. I can only show you the door, one must walk through on your own, only to find out you were never alone in the first place.

Best advice I can give, is practising to still your mind, so the water can send you many different vibrational frequencies. And one of those will have the answer you seek.

Respect returned Heartflowers

Rick

Generally very good advice, though in full disclosure, I should mention that my question was designed to test how close our particular tunes are, so to speak. Your posts are ones I've lurked on a few times over the years without speaking. I have been unsure of our basis for communication.

What you say about stillness is quite true (to my mind), it is also important to empty the cup, and of course to lower oneself. Water will always flow to the lowest, empty channel, stillness avoids sloshing.

Have you read the Nei Yeh and the Tao Te Ching? These two works do a very nice job of explaining how one can be filled. Though admittedly I am fairly biased.

I would quibble just a bit on the happiness part. Certainly it is a good first step, but if one can only be free when they are happy, then one is not truly free. Let alone all the issues of language and what words mean to an individual versus a society. I would also mention that while water is one of the pure elements, and (to my way of thinking) holds the consciousness of us all, it is still a construct, it represents the essence of the eternal, however it should not be confused with the eternal.

With Respect
Aldonso

Hello again Aldonso,

Hoping you are well :)

I have many people come to me, So you are always welcome to chat any time. Even If it's by my email on the blog site. No where is really private any more. But it's about as private as it gets. Heartflowers

I have never read the Nei Yeh or the Tao Te Ching. But I was taught a lot from my teacher. Basically the same things you have mentioned, about stillness of the mind . And a few other things.

The reason I mentioned Happiness, is because the higher frequency we resonate at, the closer we remain to the light. High vibrational frequencies, can boil water. It can make what we call gravity become lighter, making things levitate. This is why love is very important, but as everything, it must always remain balanced with hate. Yin and yang, Positive and negative. Higher vibrational frequencies help us evolve into a more civilized race of beings. Using more common sense and heart, than using non-sense and the mind.

I have mention before, I now have learned as much as I can for now, until something else comes up, so I sit in the balanced position, not taking sides of either positive or negative. And I must say, have been more happier than ever before doing this. So therefore this is what makes me happy.
I love to just help, it gives me a natural high when people appreciate my work, instead of worrying about getting money for it. And that's goes for all work I do. I even tell my boss from the moment they employ me, if they do not appreciate my work, I will leave. I never worry about the money. So I guess I get a high out of making others happy as well Heartflowers

By doing this I find myself to be more free than most people I know. Free from attachments, and possessions. Of course not every one can do this, but any one can do this. Hugs

Namaste

Rick
ManInTheMirror
There's a Storm coming
01-18-2014 01:37 PM

Do You Remember?
Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-17-2014 09:00 PM)
First "GoD" is exactly what it is, a word. The word is simply vibrations resonating at different frequencies. Which then tells us straight away, that the word "GoD" doesn't really exist but is only a vibrational state resonating at a frequency. Therefore it has no name, but what we decide to call it with our language.

this would correspond to the first words in Genesis 1, where "the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and began creation with speaking (sound) "must there be light".

Yes it does.

Now on this Rock people have decide to name this "God" it's current name. Some have chosen others, such as "Allah", and many others. But all mean the same thing. All seeing all knowing powerful being, that created everything.

This "God" is a symbol of worship and worship only. If a true "God" is benevolent, has no judgement. It would not want to be worshipped, it would prefer to have us work with it, as an equal.

some arguments to ponder about, indeed! Any kind of "judgement" would probably make no sense, because there is absolutely no judgement in the whole nature but demonstrably within mankind.
Nature works depending on the principle of seed and reaping, no judgement at all.
So how about worship? Does nature worship the creator? I am pretty sure it does:
surely nature does not need any kind of idols, "holy places" or else for worship,
nature worships the creator by simply existing within the given possibilities regarding
"seed and reaping" (as long as there is nobody in the way, who feels the need to perform "genetic modification").

But nature is lacking consciousness.... well, is it?
(I would like to hear Eckhart Tolle's opinion about that...)

but thank you very much for your detailed reply, cheers :thumbup

Worship works both ways. It's more like respect for one another. Even though an insect might not know what it is surrounded by, it still respects that it is living and experiencing. it has no judgement on what it is surround by, because it most likely might not even be aware of it. Humans and a few other creature have learned to become aware of them selves and the actions that they have taken. We have always "worshipped" something without even being aware of its presence. But the "Worship" has been returned by experience the different vibrational frequencies to keep the motor running so to speak. Our Sun. If we lower our vibrational frequency enough, it will start to have consequences upon this rock, as it is living and breathing in a different manner than we do. Lower the frequency, the colder it will get. Raise the frequency, the warmer it becomes. I believe once we gain a balanced vibrational frequency, things will begin to get a lot better upon this rock. In stead of the out balance show we are having at the moment. Destroying the rock, is in all essence destroying our selves. But our memory will always remain, since this is what the great ocean of life holds.

And your welcome. Will be looking forward to you next Response or Question Heartflowers

Be well.

Edit, words and being tired do not mix lol.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 01:39 PM by ManInTheMirror.)
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication