• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Satanic Illuminati Agenda Exposed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 93137
05-18-2012 11:31 PM

RE: Satanic Illuminati Agenda Exposed
Advertisement
So funny how the SAME people attack these threads instead of just LEAVING THEM ALONE. If you don't care or dislike this stuff, let it be. You're not going to break our faith, you're only proving how lost you are, or how caught up you are in the dark side (I'm talking about YOU toad, I'm almost 100% sure you're a mason after the posts you make. That's why you get so offended when Christians post here).

GOOD POST.

And insight, I've used your website along with a bunch of other material to bring 4 souls to Christ so far CheerCheer Thanks for putting that together.
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2012 11:35 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2012 09:35 PM)
You "christians" really make me LAUGH.

You're so BRAINWASHED you cannot even fathom what this phrase says:

SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.

Who has synogogues?

Who has a religion that directly targets Christians and all non-believers for every evil thing on earth??

And who's running the show now, openly and has been for over 200 years?

And still you cling to your alliegance for zionist israel and what your pastor says according to the corporation that employs him/her.

S977

Genesis 12:3

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You curse israel and God curses you.

There's a difference between Israel and those who follow the God of Jacob Isaac and Abraham, and those who CLAIM TO BE JEWS, BUT ARE NOT. There's a difference, you don't have the ability to read into scripture I'm guessing:

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Some are, some aren't, and lie, and work for the Devil. They refuse the savior, the work against the Lord. Simple as that.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2012 11:36 PM

Wolf Pup  Wrote: (05-17-2012 09:38 PM)
FFS GotGod is trolling in anon mode.

You truly are paranoid. I JUST posted in this thread.

I think you KNOW deep down you're lost and need to get saved. Hope you wake up
GotGod?
05-18-2012 11:37 PM

whoops, wasn't logged in...

Those last three posts were me Anon
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 96516
05-19-2012 01:47 AM

horn RE: Satanic Illuminati Agenda Exposed
More has been revealed about the illuminati and new world order agenda in the recent documentary, ILLUMINAZI: BILDERBERG WEST BOHEMIAN GROVE by filmmaker Anthony J Hilder. Get ready for what happens in the upcoming Occupy Bohemian Grove set for July 14, 2012. This film was based on the 2011 Occupy Bohemian Grove movement and reveals the unfolding agenda for population control and coming atrocities.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dFINOWU2ec
GotGod?
05-19-2012 06:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2012 01:47 AM)
More has been revealed about the illuminati and new world order agenda in the recent documentary, ILLUMINAZI: BILDERBERG WEST BOHEMIAN GROVE by filmmaker Anthony J Hilder. Get ready for what happens in the upcoming Occupy Bohemian Grove set for July 14, 2012. This film was based on the 2011 Occupy Bohemian Grove movement and reveals the unfolding agenda for population control and coming atrocities.

Occupy... Bohemian Grove? :O
Enlighten Up
05-19-2012 06:38 AM

Bump
Axx
lop guest
User ID: 96716
05-19-2012 07:12 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2012 11:35 PM)

SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.

Who has synogogues?

Who has a religion that directly targets Christians and all non-believers for every evil thing on earth??

And still you cling to your alliegance for zionist israel and what your pastor says according to the corporation that employs him/her.

S977

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

There's a difference between Israel and those who follow the God of Jacob Isaac and Abraham, and those who CLAIM TO BE JEWS, BUT ARE NOT. There's a difference, you don't have the ability to read into scripture I'm guessing:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Some are, some aren't, and lie, and work for the Devil. They refuse the savior, the work against the Lord. Simple as that.

Gen 12:3 was written about the seed of Abraham which is Jesus, not Israel or the Jews. (Gal 3:16)

Gal.3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Many other verses as early as Matthew tell of the physical tribes being broken off due to disbelief.

The Roman Church is the harlot's Synagogue today. At the time Jesus gave the vision to the churches of Rev 2 & 3 the Christians had replaced the Jews.
GotGod?
05-19-2012 08:53 AM

Axx  Wrote: (05-19-2012 07:12 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2012 11:35 PM)

SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.

Who has synogogues?

S977

Gen 12:3 was written about the seed of Abraham which is Jesus, not Israel or the Jews. (Gal 3:16)

Gal.3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Many other verses as early as Matthew tell of the physical tribes being broken off due to disbelief.

The Roman Church is the harlot's Synagogue today. At the time Jesus gave the vision to the churches of Rev 2 & 3 the Christians had replaced the Jews.

I stand corrected!

I side 100% with pretty much everything that comes out of this guys mouth regarding Israel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-N8T8TPO...re=related
Shakey1
User ID: 78542
05-19-2012 09:24 AM

Bump
That looks interesting. I'm gonna' try and watch that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v7PJmKKsfM

[Image: 5455e38872e6e.png]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 97332
05-19-2012 09:28 AM

Insight  Wrote: (05-17-2012 02:43 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2012 02:29 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2012 02:23 AM)
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. (John 18:36)

This world is about to be shaken to its core.

That's the purpose of my site: To wake mostly slumbering Christians. And if anyone else gets saved, that's the cherry on top of the pie.

http://www.ashesaid.com

You're av kind of show's you're true colors. Goes against all of jesus's teachings, but do not let that stop you, you are far superior to anyone else that walks this earth.

Cheer
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 83968
05-19-2012 04:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2012 02:14 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2012 02:12 AM)
^^^

I'm grateful for posts like these that help to reinforce my faith in salvation through none other than the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus is not here, he will not save your physical ass.

It's the soul he saves......the suit goes to the cleaners!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 55400
05-19-2012 04:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2012 11:31 PM)
So funny how the SAME people attack these threads instead of just LEAVING THEM ALONE. If you don't care or dislike this stuff, let it be. You're not going to break our faith, you're only proving how lost you are, or how caught up you are in the dark side (I'm talking about YOU toad, I'm almost 100% sure you're a mason after the posts you make. That's why you get so offended when Christians post here).

GOOD POST.

And insight, I've used your website along with a bunch of other material to bring 4 souls to Christ so far CheerCheer Thanks for putting that together.

Good job, you just f**ked up 4 souls..

Dumbass
Enlighten Up
05-19-2012 07:27 PM

Shakey1  Wrote: (05-19-2012 09:24 AM)

Bump
That looks interesting. I'm gonna' try and watch that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v7PJmKKsfM

Bump

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS 2.1