News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average

The Sun and Sandy Hook
DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
User ID: 215719
02-17-2014 07:36 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Advertisement
a student of Protean thought  Wrote: (02-17-2014 06:57 AM)
Dan, from the angles of the sun, to the angles of disturbing coincidences, the light is shining down upon our ol' Newtown home(s).

It is a matter of time this painted rust facade comes carshing down.

Statistical anomalies of gifting properties and winning lotteries, this is what nightmares are made of.

An interesting email to Dean Garrison of D.C. Clothesline

Sandy Hook: CT State Worker Reveals Why He Resigned His Position… “It made me feel sick…”
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/02/16/...feel-sick/

_______

I hope... ahh... I hope they and I hope... ahh...
the people of Newtown... ahh...
don't have it crash on their head later.
~ H. Wayne Carver
Chief M.E. State of Connecticut

I hope they decide to post more later. Three different people winning large sums twice in such a small pool is indeed odd. Although, I would have to know more to express how odd (IE: they might have pitched in, and won on the same ticket...), also how far apart in time too.

Thanks for the map also Bic, been getting ready to piece one together myself.

19 Arabs, with boxcutters.
Quote this message in a reply

DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-17-2014 08:21 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Newtown statistics, from the 2010 Census.

http://censusviewer.com/city/CT/Newtown

[Image: 5301a8613b9e3.jpg]

From the look of it, Newtown itself would have little need of a 1st to 4th school in the coming years. Funky numbers in general, although I don't know if other surrounding communities are listed in this also, such as Sandy Hook, etc. Sandy Hook is not listed in the Census numbers by itself, so I would assume those numbers are added in with those for Newtown.

466 kids aged 5 to 17. Numbers vary depending on the source, as to how many children went to Sandy Hook Elemenatary. From 606 to 457. And, I don't know how many families moved in to Newtown during the 2 years since the census, but the trend was that of a general decline in numbers.

So, this must be an incredibe statistical anomoly to have virtually ALL of the children of a small town, in the range of 5 to 17, be actually within the range of 5 to 8 years old.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 08:26 AM by DanfromtheHills.) Quote this message in a reply
Bic
User ID: 217141
02-17-2014 08:33 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
This post is an experiment.

It will be edited and possibly deleted if it is too much a mess.
If it stays, I will explain more.
It's a record of research Jan-March 2013 -- Valuable research re realestate in Newtown.

============

312 says:
Robbie Parker’s property shown on Zillow as 13 Country Squire Lane – purchased 4/2/12 for $359,900 with a mortgage through WILLIAM RAVEIS MORTGAGE LLC – See map in Google. Victim addresses are mapped there.

G says:
For starters, skip the hokey first 5 minutes of this video, then check out the rest, and see if you don’t find it “very interestink”- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqMngiOO7U

LO says:
Even in the weirdest of material there may be ‘gems”. I tend to think this place had fallen into ruin.

tin says:
you have little blue markers on the map for victims’ homes that are near the gas line, but only [x] highlighted properties in yellow listed as belonging to “victims” but purchased by officialdom. STILL very noteworthy, but are there more?

312 says:
The document that’s highlighted is of only one of the victims’ family’s (Pozners). If you look, the highlighted part is state, town and Iroquois gas entries on that street. While it is difficult to ascertain, I believe it’s possible that this is how it became a privately owned road, the gas company acquired the land.

Yes, there are also other victims’ streets that have the Iroquois gas entries, Yogananda included. The loop is just north of Yogananda street according to the small map posted above. I haven’t gone through the records for all of the homes but the victims’ homes do not show up as active real estate in Spokeo.

erin says:
Can you list the addresses you found were acquired by the pipeline company? I am wondering if anyone EVER lived in those houses. Are there actually houses THERE? It’s possible a developer built them, then sold them all for a profit to the state, the town, and the pipeline company. I’ve seen this happen in Colorado: the developer also CAST ABSENTEE BALLOTS under false names for each of the lots. There were not even houses on them.

312 says:
So far, the only thing I’ve been able to access is what I highlighted above in a figure where it says Iroquois oil on the appraisal entries for the road itself (not specific house numbers), State of CT on some specific houses, and town of Newtown-again on the road itself. I don’t know what that really means.

I tried to go access the actual documents for a fee but it says “town of Newtown deeds are unavailable at this time."
One thing I noticed – in Spokeo you can see the houses (of the victims families) but the house isn’t highlighted as an active house with residents and the home’s approx. value.
All of them have many mortgages and releases but that could just be mortgage co. transfers in SH in general. I found very few that appear to have current mortgages which is really strange but I am not a financial expert by any means and I’m still trying to understand what I’m looking at. It would help to see the actual documents.

Sunny says:
Someone needs to go to Newtown, to the clerk & recorder’s office, and look up each of the deeds by book and page.

Sunny says:
The town clerk’s office told me that they did a software conversion and the new system required them to put in a “conveyance date.” They chose 12/25/09 because they knew no one would be making a conveyance on that date.

LO says:
Does that sound credible? Now, the clerk seems to have a rather “loose” idea of what public records are about, but ACCURACY is one of the things they’re responsible for. ...

Sunny says:
Deeds from Newtown may be unavailable simply because they are not online.

312 says:
I’ve looked at probably over 100 records and have yet to find anyone in that town with an active mortgage. In 99% of cases, there is a recent mortgage (recent, meaning between say ’07 to present) and there is a recorded mortgage and within 30 days, a mortgage payoff.

In peoplefinders, every single property shows value as $0, even if the “last sale date” is recent. I don’t know if they are hiding all the records or what is going on but I entered my address to see what happens and it shows up in People finders as the price we paid for the house.

Nothing correlates to the 12/25/09 record that’s listed in 90% of the appraisal files. When you look at the actual deed records, there is never a 12/25/09 so I don’t understand what is going on with that date.

Why have a mortgage at all if someone is going to pay for the property? Why not just skip that step?

Sunny says:
This is indeed strange, all the more reason why it would be good to look at the deeds themselves. That the value is always listed as 0 to me indicates the conveyance was a gift. Or maybe the $0 value is to defeat a real estate transfer tax or inheritance tax. It means the “sale” was for no consideration, but as you can see in almost every case the same people were already living in the house, but then had it conveyed again to them on Dec. 25, 2009. There are a couple instances, though, where the original owner was a couple, and then as of Dec. 25, 2009, only the wife is listed as the owner. That could be due to death or divorce.

It is very weird that there is no ownership history predating the present owners. (I am looking at a site called visionappraisal, apparently the tax assessor’s site.) While some of these owners originally acquired in 2004 or 2006 or the like, the houses were built in the 1970′s, but there’s no history predating the present owners. (I am looking on Kale Davis Road only.) And there are these double conveyances, where a couple originally bought in, say, 2006, for $280,000 or the like, and then the house is reconveyed to the same couple (or wife alone) on Dec. 25, 2009, for $0.

... About why one would have a mortgage at all, only to pay it off: again, I think it can only be to hide the identity of whoever is making that payment. If a person wanted to reward the homeowner for some service rendered, and keep his own identity secret, then he might use this strategy. The homeowner takes out a mortgage–I have seen it be a second mortgage–so gets, say, $50,000 cash. If someone else then pays the bank off and a release of the mortgage is recorded, the homeowner just keeps the $50,000. There is no more loan to pay back. The bank has been paid. So the question is, what has the homeowner given the payor in return for the $50,000?

LO says:
I suspect (and that’s all it is ) that it is a way to launder money. ...set up dummy loans and mortgages and pay them off and reinvest the funds, etc..

tin says:
Has anybody looked at “The Phelpses” residence at 15 Walnut Trail [not marked on Google map] where according to Zhiwen Ma–interviewed live on 1/17/13 (one of two Chinese nationals that whitepages.com says lives there with them)– the Phelpses are renting from him? I’d be interested in knowing if that house has a mortgage or not too….

312 says:
They’ve had 3 mortgages since ’02, all were released shortly after the mortgage, like within a month. The most recent was in 4/09. 4/1/09 – mortgage, 4/20/09 – release mortgage.

I did see in People Finders that the Phelps are listed at the property...

niba says:
Robbie Parker supposedly moved in recently. I don’t think he’s the only one, ...
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 04:08 PM by Bic.) Quote this message in a reply
Bic
02-17-2014 08:38 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook

LO says:
if this is a public school their records should be public. I know, that’s a new concept for Newtown, but financial records are not usually hidden. It should be possible to get copies of budgets, etc., for the school over the years. There are also inspection records, etc..

There are, of course, operating expenses at schools. Salaries, maintenance, insurance, etc.. If the school was not operating, or greatly reduced such as being used for special needs children, it should show up in those records. Certainly the school board has no right to hide that from the taxpayers. there should also be utility records (don’t know if public or not) and one would expect something like water usage to be proportional to number of students.

blue says:
“I still think we can find better evidence than that somewhere.”
How? I doubt it.
Let’s take those kids who have been interviewed (talking of “7 booms” or sounds like ‘heavy kicks against a door’ – and not of rounds and rounds having been fired): I would have asked them of WHAT SCHOOL they speak. But neither I nor You have the slightest chance to ask some of those kids. And mass media won’t ask that.

But instead of a clear ‘direct’ proof we can give more weight to this argument that we already have: That google earth showed that Sandy Hook Primary parking place was deserted while the neighbouring primary school hat a busy parking place: See this video which shows that all(!) of Sandy Hook Village (part of Newtown, Sandy Hook School is located there) is like a ghost town/village. Or like a CIA village.

312 says:
I realize there’s a lot of interest in this , but understand that until the actual deeds can be examined, we really don’t know what’s going on with these properties. I’m finding information on some sources that shows sold dates with prices. Everything is valued at $0 in People Finders but that could be a privacy setting that Ct uses. I’m just not sure. Access to online deeds aren’t available for Newtown at this time. I don’t know why.

There may or may not be a connection to the oil pipeline. I’m still trying to find more information on all of this.

my intent was to show the proximity of the homes to the recently installed gas pipeline loop. I said that there *may* be some significance or not but that further investigation would be a good idea.[/b]

There is a spin-off from the article regarding the homes’ values. There is only so much we can investigate this without access to the actual deeds.

The fact remains that all of the homes were very near the gas line and that is what I was pointing out and that hasn’t changed.

Sunny says:
Newtown does not have its records online. Most other communities in America DO. That, in and of itself, makes it look like this town is hiding something.

312 says:
Yes, and aside from the records not being available online, ALL are on private roads and can’t be viewed on Street view and don’t appear on Spokeo which typically has the house highlighted with the value and the residents and past residents. There is something unique about all of Newtown, not just Sandy Hook. Other parts of Connecticut do show up on Street view. My guess is it’s military/government related.

312 says:
Zillow does have some sales data. I’m going to go through each property and search on all of the different sites to get as much information as I can and try to figure out what’s going on.

Anonymous says:
Greene and Gliedman realtors can maybe explain about all of this.

Bet says:
Iroquois Gas Line was done by J-Power, a Japanese company. http://www.nyenergyhighway.com/Content/documents/4.pdf

Interesting and coincidental that on the day of Sandy Hook, Japanese reporters were handy…http://youtu.be/Sk3O5oB9FyM

Pen says:
If I were setting up the entire Sandy Hook incident as a hoax (i.e. no one injured), I would of course need to recruit “parents of injured children”. They would have to have a place to live (or at least pretend to live in), close to the school. These govt/corp-controlled properties are perfect. It scarcely matters, in our fascistic times, whether they’re govt or corp owned. The important feature is only that they won’t be long-term occupants, cuz there are [some] other plans for the properties.

I’ve not been able to find Marilyn Fairfield Rosen’s employment. I read a casual statement that her position would have allowed her to hire Victoria De Soto & other school personnel, but I’m not able to confirm this.

312 says:
It’s interesting about Marilyn Rosen. On one of the mortgage entries there’s “Gene Rosen AKA Marilyn Rosen”.

LO says:
Pen, your comment makes me remember a time about 40 years ago. I was living in California and working for a swimming pool construction company. We went to a job out in a huge farming valley. There were miles of orchards. We were to build a swimming pool for the “manager” and another smaller one for the “foreman”. The houses were beautiful and the manager gave us a tour. He was Japanese and the properties were owned by a giant Japanese firm. He took us to a “control room” where there was a big display of the whole valley with all their properties highlighted. The sent real time information to Japan for analysis by a team of horticulturists in Japan. What struck me was that they owned so much of the land there and everything looked perfectly normal. No one knew that a corporation owned the lion’s share of the whole valley.

The government is merely an employee of the bankster driven world. When it comes to oddities like we’re looking at, if it appears strange, it probably is. Only us “little people” work and pay taxes. Those who are “connected” get special deals.

One final thought on the properties; it takes a certain income level to be able to buy places this expensive and pay the taxes and upkeep associated with them. People like that don’t normally send their children to run down public schools. [But] the Parkers, for example, are portrayed as having relatively low-income employment. A physician’s assistant makes a reasonable living but not enough to enable purchase of $1M houses.

rhody says:
I too have been searching for any reasonings behind the date of 12/25/2009, but nothing has come up, other than the health care bill passed right around that date. I didn’t think the two were connected, however, but the gas line is a fantastic correlation!

One thing I noticed on Nancy Lanza’s house, at 36 Yogananda, is that it showed a sale date in 2011 (not 1998 as below), but now has been changed to 2/1/2013, with her still being the owner. I also found it strange that Dan Holmes, of Holmes Fine Gardens, was interviewed about her, as her landscaper, and his business license showed starting in 2011, and it now shows lapsed.

Even stranger is this quote from linked article…
“Nancy and Peter Lanza sold the Kingston home in 1998. The listed address for the current owners, who bought the property in 2011, is a post office box in Newtown, Conn.”
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121.../121219461

Why bring up the owners who purchased the property in 2011, if they were more than likely looking for the owners who bought the property from Lanza, in 1998? Unless….Lanza actually sold her Kingston property in 2011, like it showed her buying the Yogananda house. It’s also strange the the owners of the Kingston property had a PO box address in Newtown.

I’ll have to see if I can find the address of her property in Kingston, to see if I can find any further info.

Then, Sandeep Kapur was two houses down from Lanza, and in an interview it was stated he had lived there 3 yrs, yet his house also shows a sale date of 2011. So, besides the craziness of the date 12/25/2009, what’s with the 2011 dates, with the landscaper, Lanza, and Kapur? It’s as if the gov’t went in and purchased tons of homes in 2009, and then assigned names to specific ones, to carry out their false flag.

312 says:
Yes, there’s something very strange with the property records. I think what you’re seeing in ’11 for the Lanzas is a quit claim where Peter signed the deed over to Nancy. ALL of the records show sold for $0 in People Finders. Weird. If you try to search the records you’ll get a warning that it’s an unsafe site.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 04:24 PM by Bic.) Quote this message in a reply
Bic
02-17-2014 08:41 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
4 (last section)

rhody says:
after watching the vid, where Joseph Wasik was basically choking his little girl’s neck. Very strange, so I did a check on him. [Wasik is "sweatshirt dad" - had a 3rd grader in SHS who "saw some (terrifying) things" but unharmed. Video of interview of him posted in this thread no longer exists at Youtube. His detailed story of what happened that morning at the site was posted in most every newspaper in the world.]

https://www.elicense.ct.gov/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

On the above link, under his name, he rec’d licensing on 10/1/2012 as an Electrical Unlimited Journeyperson.

Then, I found this link…
http://www.bizapedia.com/ct/JAMPL-HOME-R...G-LLC.html

…where it shows he owns a company called J & L Home Remodeling. The link also states the business has been around for 8 yrs 6 mths, but on the license lookup, it shows licensing approval on 12/1/2012. Also, his home address of 80 Engleside, shows the infamous date of 12/25/2009.

Not sure this info leads anywhere, but thought I’d share, in case it rings bells down the road. Something was very weird about him, and the whole interview, and it certainly was being done in front of a “green” screen, as you can see the camera lights reflecting off their eyes, besides that the cars are huge, passing by in the background.

What a SCAM!! I feel so sorry for the little girl.

312 says:
thank you for that. So, he *just* got his license. That is very interesting. It reminds me of the ER doctor from Danbury hospital who claimed to be there for 20 years but on linkedin it’s 1 year. You are right. A huge scam!

Greg says:
Iroqoui Pipeline is part owned by Trans Canada Pipeline which is connected to the TAR SANDS of Alberta. See also Enbridge Pipeline,

That Pipeline looks like it runs right through 36 Yogananda. Peter Lanza owns two homes on Yoganada. There is a lot of money at stake if that pipeline doesn’t go through. Once the pipline is built to the coast they will ship it by huge oil tankers to the IRVING Bros refinery in St Johns New Brunswick.[true?] ...

312 says:
pipeline already DID go through, completed in 2008.

I think the higher numbers of Yogananda Street may have been acquired by the oil company, including the Lanza property. I can’t find any of the properties in people finders any longer but they were there before. They only list up to house number 12 or so now.

mrsd says:
Thinking about the oil, it’s interesting that when hydraulic fracturing (horizontal drilling) was discovered here in America and the world realized we have a huge supply of oil and natural gas, enough to be energy independent in the next 7 years or so, incidents have really gotten amped up on American soil. Follow the money…..

Berg says:
I did some research on old acquaintances’ homes in that area, people who have lived in these homes for a long time and still do. Their homes also show a sold date of 12/25/09. Exactly what happened on 12/25/09 with Newtown property records has me puzzled. Obviously the information is not correct showing this sold date even on homes than were not sold. Just another piece of the puzzle, but perhaps an important one.

Newtown’s Main Street turns into Main Street South after passing Sugar Street. It continues as Main Street South through the neighborhood of Botsford and then turns into Main Street again. It is better known as Route 25 ending in Bridgeport by the coast.

The reason for several private roads in Sandy Hook is due to the many summer lakefront cottages built with access on [even very long] narrow lanes. Most of these cottages are now year round residences with the lanes still private. [note: many Newtown roads having no streetview on Google Maps are totally unrelated to anything like a lake.]

http://www.hvceo.org/luchange_newtown.php
Two excerpts:

“Another development in the 1915-20 period was to have an impact on the Town. Completion of the Connecticut Light & Power hydroelectric dam at Stevenson impounded the waters of the Housatonic to form Lake Zoar, a lake 500 to 1,500 feet wide which wound along Newtown’s easterly border for over 9 miles. Several colonies of seasonal cottages were developed along the Newtown shore in the 1920′s and ’30′s, including Shady Rest, Pootatuck Park, Riverside and Cedarhurst.”

“Facing an explosive growth rate, the Town undertook a major school building program. The Hawley School on Church Hill Road was doubled in size in 1949 to 20 classrooms. A new senior high school of 23 classrooms was constructed in 1953, on a newly acquired 35 acre site on Queen Street. Another elementary school, of 18 rooms, was constructed in 1956 near Riverside Road in Sandy Hook. In 1959, the new high school was enlarged by an addition of 27 rooms and converted to a combined junior-senior high school.”

312 says:
Yogananda isn’t old though and it is not viewable on Street view. There are few roads that have Street view. I’ve never seen that before. And all of the images are blurry and older, from ’09. Some even look altered with lines that shouldn’t be there.

Berg says:
The road numbers all over Connecticut are helter-skelter, if they have numbers at all. When going to a new location it was often easier to have house and surroundings described, even on main roads.

I worked with elderly in their homes in many towns in that area, especially in Newtown. I probably have been to every street there is, public and private. Newtown/Sandy Hook had a very special, cozy feeling until the McMansions went up on former farms and woodlands. I knew a couple who were fundamental in reshaping Newtown back in the day. Wish they were alive today, they had a wealth of information. The paranormal is very much a part of that region. I experienced that myself firsthand.

Something is not right with these maps, but even some of the new subdivisions have private roads. The famous Toll Brothers built their share of McMansions there and privacy was a big part of the package. I moved away from Connecticut in 2005 and have not been back yet, but I plan to.

Last night I was trying to wrap my head around all this after speaking to a friend back there. We speak on the phone once a week and I know better than to bring up a different angle on Sandy Hook. However, last night I did and received the expected response. Had I lost my mind? I need to come back to civilization. She knows for sure that it happened because some kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School had aunts and uncles where she works and they flew out the door when they heard the news. I could not get a word in edgewise, especially to ask if these nieces and nephews were among the alleged survivors and if they ever saw any bodies and carnage. I did not have the opportunity to say that I don’t dispute that something happened, but perhaps not as we are told. So that is the typical mindset in that area.

I am working on another possibility for this location being chosen in addition to the gun grab agenda. Governor Malloy, however, did a 180 after Sandy Hook:
http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Ma...370765.php

312 says:
It’s not just *some* of the roads though. ALL non-main roads are hidden from street view. I spent time scrolling around and trying to go down the side streets and couldn’t find one road that had street view. The main roads do but again, very blurry.

Where I live, private roads have to be purchased by the homeowners and maintained via the HOA’s and it’s expensive. It’s impractical actually. When they get worn down and need repaved, it can cost $300K or more and that would be cash, out of pocket from the residents on the street. The DOT always takes over the maintenance of the roads once the subdivision is complete.

Many of these [Newtown/Sandy Hook] are not upscale neighborhoods at all. They are worn down, older homes and not holding much value. Are they seriously paying to maintain their streets?

I don’t think it’s a matter of them being “private” and blocked from street view. There’s more to it…. military or government influence that prevents street view. That’s what I think.

Berg says:
The summer/winter cottages on Lake Zoar are in various conditions. It is the beautiful location on the lake that makes the area unique. Location, location. When we moved to Connecticut in the mid seventies we looked at homes in Sandy Hook on Lake Zoar. We were somewhat discouraged by the condition of the housing, even with the gorgeous lake sites. So we ended up buying land on a different lake and building from scratch. The lanes around the lake in Sandy Hook were private then and I assume they still are. Just very narrow country lanes, but scenic.

In the newer areas the nouveau riche have moved in, Wall Street types and the like. Privacy in the woods is what they want and money is no object. It is possible that the town has taken over the access roads leading to very long driveways. Less than ten years ago I drove on several private roads in the woods to my clients who lived in old, large homes on huge lots. Old homes and old money. They would not want it any other way. As they pass on, things will surely change.

Most of the private roads (lanes) can be found around the lake and others leading to old estates in the woods. A lot of Newtown is still rural, but in “regular” neighborhoods the town maintains the roads as well as all the main thoroughfares. So something is up with those maps. There is no doubt that military and three letter agencies are all over this. They will see it through till the end,

--- end of post ----
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 05:03 PM by Bic.) Quote this message in a reply
DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-17-2014 08:47 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Funny you should post all that Bic. The numbers for the census don't add up at all, when compared to the numbers for enrollment at Sandy Hook Elementary in 2010. Give me a bit to read that.

Bic
02-17-2014 08:50 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
I'll leave the above three-post wall of text for those interested. Edit: I went through them and bolded some text I thought most relevant and added some editing for clarity and for further understanding [that in square brackets]. The first one (1 & 2) got shortened by half because LOP enforced word count on me.

I have to be away for some hours maybe. (Edit: I wasn't; too burnt out to go and take care of that business.)

Best not to reply to this post right here you are reading (e.g. quoting this) because it may change with a few notes later.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 05:11 PM by Bic.) Quote this message in a reply
DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-17-2014 08:58 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Bic  Wrote: (02-17-2014 08:50 AM)
I'll leave the above three-post wall of text for those interested.

I have to be away for some hours maybe.

Best not to reply to this post right here you are reading (e.g. quoting this) because it may change with a few notes later.

Gotcha, thanks Bic.

Bic
02-17-2014 05:25 PM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Bic  Wrote: (02-17-2014 06:10 AM)
I keep noticing in the Newtown maps ...

"Wasserman Way" (street name in the middle of above maps)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz - U.S. Representative for Florida's 23rd congressional district, Chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Coincidence?

I did a little checking.

Debbie Wasserman. Born:1966, Forest Hills, NY. Religion: Jewish. Still active in Jewish organizations. Her dad is listed as having been a CPA. She spent through high school in NY, then college in Florida, where she seems to have stayed. I suppose there are a lot of Wassermans in New England. Don't know who that Road was named after or if related to her.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 05:26 PM by Bic.) Quote this message in a reply
Bic
02-17-2014 06:23 PM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
DanfromtheHills  Wrote: (02-15-2014 04:52 AM)
Land deals from 12/25/09, from the Sandy Hook Parents, for 0$.

- snip this top long part of post 1896 -

HOMES WITH “NORMAL” SALE DATES AND PRICES:

cont.

1. Joel, 43, & JoAnn Bacon (parents of child victim Charlotte Bacon, 6):

12 Lyrical Ln, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Owner of Record: Joel Bacon, JoAnn Bacon
Ownership History:

Sold to Joel & JoAnn Bacon on 8/20/2007 for $387,500
Sold to Jeffrey & Lisa Fox on 9/13/2004 for 350,000

Mark, 49 & Jacqueline Barden (parents of child victim Daniel Barden, 7):

35 Paugussett Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Owner: Mark & Jacqueline Barden

Sold to Mark & Jacqueline Barden on 10/19/2007 for $450,000
Sold to Catherine Austermann on 4/7/2004 for $452,500

3. Dawn L. Hochsprung (aka Dawn A. Lafferty), 48:

Spokeo seems to think Dawn L Hochsprung is still alive, saying that she is “in a relationship” w/ George Hochsprung, 71; lives at 11 Upper Cmns, Woodbury, CT 06798. VGS does not list Woodbury, CT on its online database. Trulia says 11 Upper Commons is a condo that was sold on Sept. 22, 2003 for $136,000.

Email Finder has a George Hochsprung, 71, at 4 Heather Ct, Woodbury, CT 06798. Trulia says 4 Heather Ct is a condo that was sold on Aug. 20, 2012 for $223,500.

4. Mark A., 43, & Cynthia Radley Mattioli, 42 (parents of James Mattioli, 6):

67 Great Ring Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Mark & Cynthia Mattioli
Ownership History: Sold to Mark & Cynthia Mattioli on 8/3/07 for $585,000

4. Richard, 36, & Krista Rekos, 36 (parents of Jessica Rekos, 6):

5 Sweetbriar Ln, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says Owner of Record: Richard S. and Krista A. Rekos
Ownership history: Sold to Richard & Krista Rekos on 6/23/2010 530,000

Lauren Rousseau, 30:

Email Finder has a Lauren Gabrielle Rousseau, age 31
Address: 1 Osborne St, Danbury, CT 06810-5917
VGS says Owner of Record: Teresa B. Rousseau
Ownership history: Sold to Teresa B. Rousseau, age 63, on 6/15/1994 for $0
Trulia has no price history on this property.

6. Victoria Soto, 27:

Email Finder has a Victoria A. Soto, age 29, at 191 Sherman Ave # 1, Meriden, CT 06450-3353; and 126 Spring St, Meriden, CT 06451-5433. Meriden is 32.5mi (35 mins.) to the east of Newtown. SH school is now relocated to Monroe, CT, 6 mi south of Newtown.

7. David & Francine Wheeler (parents of Benjamin Wheeler, 6):

10 Lakeview Terrace, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says owners are David & Francine Wheeler
Ownership history:

Sold to David & Francine Wheeler on 7/27/2007 for $365,000
Sold to Michael Bloxam on 1/9/2004 for $162,500

Trulia has 3 sale dates: 1/9/2004 $162,500; 5/1/2000 $145,950; 9/2/1994 $85,000.

8. Nancy J. Lanza, 52:

36 Yogananda St, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
VGS says owner is Nancy J. Lanza
Ownership history:

Sold to Estate of Nancy J. Lanza on 2/1/2013 for $0
Sold to Nancy Lanza on 2/8/2011 for $0

Trulia price history: 7/23/1998 $405,900; 7/30/1997 $99,500.

I think having some "normal" ones shoots holes in explanations which have been given for the weird 12/25/09 sales of many homes for zero dollars, because they would have that entry having been made for all properties in their database; obviously it was not.

I have no expertise in these matters, but something to keep in mind.
Bic
02-17-2014 08:51 PM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
World's stupidest-looking cops.

[Image: 53025a13aa50a.jpg]
DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-17-2014 10:12 PM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Wiki, and the census don't seem to agree on the numbers for Newtown. Wiki lists the population at 27,560 for 2010, and the census lists it as 1,941 for 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtown,_Connecticut

http://censusviewer.com/city/CT/Newtown

EDIT: Decided to look up my town.

(29,660 for 2010) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgantown,_West_Virginia

(29,660 for 2010) http://censusviewer.com/city/WV/Morgantown

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 10:18 PM by DanfromtheHills.) Quote this message in a reply
DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-17-2014 10:24 PM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
Bic  Wrote: (02-17-2014 08:51 PM)
World's stupidest-looking cops.

[Image: 53025a13aa50a.jpg]

chuckle

DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-18-2014 04:45 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
One thing that might go against involvement with the gas line is Eminent Domain. I was reading back articles from the Faifield Citizen, about the history of the Iroqouis pipeline, and Brookfield's row with them over a pump station. From what I can gather, it doesn't matter what the local residents say about the issue, The FERC has the final say on such matters.

http://www.ferc.gov/

Also, the proposed lines, and planning seem to have been figured out well in advance of Dec 14th, 2012. The pump station, for example was approved in 2002, and, despite all the arguing, the FERC actually didn't build the station where it had planned (1,900 feet from a school was the concern).

DanfromtheHills
Registered Moran
02-18-2014 04:59 AM

The Sun and Sandy Hook
About eminent domain, and CT.

Brookfield, beware of eminent domain

By Elizabeth B. Horton, Published 5:43 pm, Wednesday, October 21, 2009.

"Sadly, not too many Brookfield residents have attended the recent debates between candidates for first selectman. If they had, they would have heard Bill Tinsley talk a lot about State Statute 132b.

That is the Statute known as "Eminent Domain." It allows government to confiscate private property, usually real estate, for projects such as building roads, municipal buildings, and other projects determined to be for the "public good."

The ground-breaking case in New London recently extended the right of government to confiscate private property for the use of profit-making developers, when such development is thought to benefit the town...".

http://www.newstimes.com/opinion/article...183497.php

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 05:01 AM by DanfromtheHills.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication