News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Epstein's Rabbit Hole: Mossad, MI6, KGB Spy, Trump, Clinton Sex Trafficking
The Lucky AC
Everything in life is luck
User ID: 888
01-06-2015 01:31 AM

RE: Epstein's Rabbit Hole: Mossad,MI6,KGB Spy,Sex Trafficking and Hollywood
Advertisement
AkhaldanSolo  Wrote: (01-05-2015 11:16 PM)
[Image: 54aafe9888f4d.jpg]
Sky Roberts, father of Virginia Roberts, who has demanded Prince Andrew face court is his daughter's claims were true

Last night, the father of alleged victim, Sky Roberts, 58, demanded the royal face court if his daughter's claims were true.

He told the Sun on Sunday: 'I don't care if he is prince or pauper. If what Virginia said is true he has to pay the consequences.

'If the Prince had sex with my daughter when she was underage, he has to be prosecuted.'

Speaking at his ranch in Summerfield, Florida, he added: 'I thought all of this was in the past. I feel sick now to think of these men and her.'

His daughter said: 'There will be a time when we explain stuff, just not this time.'

Elsewhere, Epstein's former butler Juan Alessi - who worked at his Florida mansion for 11 years - said in 2011 the Prince spent weeks there.

He claims Prince Andrew was a guest at pool parties full of naked women and also enjoyed daily $100-an-hour massages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3Nz3futQj

Reading more background, I have a hard time believing the dad had no clue. He worked as a manager at the private club where she first met these people. And supposedly had been living on the streets.
Quote this message in a reply

Disturbed nli
Not the real one!
User ID: 1
01-06-2015 02:00 AM

I'm going to throw this in her

Was the young Latvian girl one of these? I'm referring to the body that was found in Sandringham some months back, a young Latvian girls body was found whilst the Royal Family holidayed there

Alias was her name, she was 17. I wonder if she was one of these "trafficked" girls, murdered and the body dumped and then found in Sandringham, put there as some sort macabre message or threat
UcDat
User ID: 227726
01-06-2015 02:28 AM

Disturbed nli  Wrote: (01-06-2015 02:00 AM)
I'm going to throw this in her

Was the young Latvian girl one of these? I'm referring to the body that was found in Sandringham some months back, a young Latvian girls body was found whilst the Royal Family holidayed there

Alias was her name, she was 17. I wonder if she was one of these "trafficked" girls, murdered and the body dumped and then found in Sandringham, put there as some sort macabre message or threat

I wouldn't be surprised but no proof of such that Im aware of
may she rest in peace and may her killers be brought to justice in this world and the next.
MainStreetFatCat
User ID: 279958
01-06-2015 02:33 AM

Former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky wrote about Mossad poolside sex orgies at its headquarters in his two books exposing the Mossad.
Dr. Who
lop guest
User ID: 172685
01-06-2015 02:35 AM

Goldilocks III
User ID: 175446
01-06-2015 02:55 AM

5 star thread

Somehow, Penn State-Joe Paterno-Jerry Sandusky- and the Catholic Church fit into this schematic.
MainStreetFatCat
01-06-2015 03:03 AM

Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of Robert Maxwell!!!
In the Epstein/Prince Andrew/Dersh scandal it is interesting that there is an alleged female procurer involved, Ghislaine Maxwell. This struck me as odd. More interesting that she is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, who was certainly Mossad, and probably an agent and not just an asset.

It is rare and valuable for us to get a little peak at how all those politicians are controlled by the Zionists. Now imagine that this kind of procuring/blackmail is ubiquitous.

"Andrew and the under-age 'sex slave': Duke denies claim in court papers that teen was picked to sleep with him by Robert Maxwell's daughter"

Hidden cameras: "Prince Andrew may have been secretly filmed with underage girl he is alleged to have abused"

Prince Andrew's denials are carefully based on the fact the plaintiff was 'legal' under British law ("However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.") . Tweet (WikiLeaks):
"Prince Andrew sex slave case: Note that Buckingham Palace's statement does not deny the allegations, since 16 (not 18) is maturity in the UK"
Dersh's denial is similarly specific in an odd way.

Naked:
"The search for the naked truth leads next to Peter Simon, longtime Island nudist and chronicler of nudity, through his photographs and writings.
Peter, who lives in Chilmark, has himself become more restrained about expressing his penchant for nakedness in recent years, in part on the advice of his friend Alan Dershowitz, the noted civil liberties lawyer from Harvard Law School (who can sometimes be spotted on the beach wearing little more than a cell phone in sum mer).
“Dershowitz calls me: I’m a sexual harassment case waiting to happen. He thinks – people think – my boundaries are not well drawn about when it is appropriate or inappropriate to be naked,” says Peter.
“I still walk around this house or by the pool naked,” he says. “But I’ve learned to be more restrained. You have to be restrained in this country.”"

And perhaps a bit of a player (from a comment on a link by Yves Smith from Naked Capitalism):
"Note the mention of Alan Dershowitz? I know two different women he tried picking up on the Boston-NY shuttle back when I was still in school. One of them was a roommate, the other the roommate of a former roommate. Only the latter turned him down. As a result, I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing Dershowitz clad only in a towel."

I'm hoping we now get the Bill-Cosby-style slow drip of stories about Dersh.

"Dershowitz shares his home with his wife, Carolyn Cohen, a psychologist and supervisor at Harvard Medical School."

The WikiLeaks cable where Andy talks like a big shot (not to mention asshole), and is going to win the Great Game:
"Addressing the Ambassador directly, Prince Andrew then turned to regional politics. He stated baldly that "the United Kingdom, Western Europe (and by extension you Americans too") were now back in the thick of playing the Great Game. More animated than ever, he stated cockily: "And this time we aim to win!" Without contradicting him, the Ambassador gently reminded him that the United States does not see its presence in the region as a continuation of the Great Game. We support Kyrgyzstan's independence and sovereignty but also welcome good relations between it and all of its neighbors, including Russia. "
Sadly, there is so much money available to pay these victims off that I am sure these moral outrages will never see the inside of a court. At least we get to understand how Zionism really works.

http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2015/01/ghi...obert.html
MainStreetFatCat
01-06-2015 03:55 AM

"On visits to Israel, Maxwell was feted like a head of state; he was a regular guest of honor at government banquets, and was given the finest accommodations. But Mossad had taken the precaution of being prepared should the proverbial "hand that fed it" suddenly withdraw its largesse. Discovering Maxwell had a strong sexual appetite and, because of his massive size, favored oral sex, Mossad arranged that during the tycoon's visits to Israel, he was serviced from one of the stable of prostitutes the service maintained for blackmail purposes. Soon, Mossad had acquired a small library of video footage of Maxwell in sexually compromising positions. The bedroom suite of the hotel where he stayed had been rigged with a concealed camera."

—Gordon Thomas, Gideon's Spies, (1995) pg. 192
MainStreetFatCat
01-06-2015 03:57 AM

Think it's pretty obvious that Ghislaine Maxwell is an active Mossad conduit.

Robert Maxwell's media empire is 100% COINTELPRO, in addition to being a Mossad terrorist, pedophile, and Israeli dual loyalist.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 03:59 AM by MainStreetFatCat.) Quote this message in a reply
MainStreetFatCat
01-06-2015 04:04 AM

"Mossad was financing many of its operations in Europe from money stolen from Maxwell's newspaper pension fund. They got their hands on the funds almost as soon as Maxwell made the purchase of the Mirror Newspaper Group with money lent to him by Mossad, together with expert advice he received from its financial analysts.

—Victor Ostrovsky, By Way of Deception, The Other Side of Deception
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 04:04 AM by MainStreetFatCat.) Quote this message in a reply
UcDat
01-06-2015 04:05 AM

Corwin99  Wrote: (01-06-2015 03:57 AM)

Robert Maxwell's media empire is 100% COINTELPRO, in addition to being a Mossad terrorist, pedophile, and Israeli dual loyalist.

Jhikpghf some epic posts there mate thx for the share.
AkhaldanSolo
User ID: 264568
01-06-2015 05:01 AM

Corwin99  Wrote: (01-06-2015 03:57 AM)

Great contributions Thanks!
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 268763
01-06-2015 05:19 AM

Great Thread, AkhaldanSolo. I think this is the most important thread on all of the forums.
UcDat
01-06-2015 05:27 AM

Strategos  Wrote: (01-06-2015 05:19 AM)
Great Thread, AkhaldanSolo. I think this is the most important thread on all of the forums.

Jhikpghf or at least close enough to deserve a pin.
Ghost of Capn´Crunch
User ID: 267960
01-06-2015 05:43 AM

there are several angles to this issue...

all of them sinister...
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication