• 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

North Texas School Teacher Dies After Mandatory Flu Shot
Natura Naturans
User ID: kaput
02-12-2018 11:44 PM

North Texas School Teacher Dies After Mandatory Flu Shot
Advertisement
[Image: texas-teacher-dead-flu-shot-678x381.jpg]

A North Texas teacher has died from complications from the flu this week after being forced to receive a mandatory flu shot at the school she worked at.

Heather Holland, a second-grade teacher at Ikard Elementary School, died a needless death over the weekend.

School teachers in the U.S. are required by law to receive mandatory flu vaccinations or risk being suspended from their teaching job.

President Trump recently announced that he is laying the groundwork to ban the practice of mandatory vaccinations so that needless deaths such as Heather’s can be avoided.

Chron.com reports: Holland got sick about a week ago and took medication, but delayed picking up the prescription due to the $116 copay, according to the newspaper.

By Friday night, Holland’s condition worsened and she was taken to the hospital. Her husband Frank Holland told the Weatherford Democrat that she died Sunday morning.

http://yournewswire.com/north-texas-teac...-flu-shot/

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Quote this message in a reply
Natura Naturans
User ID: 1337
02-12-2018 11:51 PM

RE: North Texas School Teacher Dies After Mandatory Flu Shot
The flu shot has been blamed for the flu this year.

Flu Vaccine Bombshell: 630% More “Aerosolized Flu Virus Particles” Emitted By People Who Received Flu Shots, Flu Vaccines Actually SPREAD The Flu.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/flu-vacci...flu_012018

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:06 AM

Insurance payment costs more than most paychecks here ... obviously, no money left for insanely high copays too.

Was she the one who was 30 and was in dallas and had two different kinds of flu, then pneumonia? It was pinned last night.

She was young, strong and healthy too.

Shame. :(
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:07 AM

facepalm

A FAKE NEWS website used as the source of info. The information is bogus.

facepalm
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:07 AM)
facepalm

facepalm

Search is your friend.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-teach...oo-costly/
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:22 AM

I got a flu shot the first week of October, because I had read based on how the flu season was in Australia, that this year was going to be bad in the U. S.

I did not get sick from the shot, and have not been sick since.

Considering the lady worked at a school, she could have contracted the flu from any number of sources besides a shot.
Fu King
02-13-2018 12:24 AM

facepalm

facepalm

Bsflag Being Called 'Fake News' by ----> SNOPES is Bsflag

THE STORY "IS TRUE" AND HAS BEEN IN THE LOCAL PAPERS & ON TV NEWS.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:22 AM)
I got a flu shot the first week of October, because I had read based on how the flu season was in Australia, that this year was going to be bad in the U. S.

Considering the lady worked at a school, she could have contracted the flu from any number of sources besides a shot.

The vaccine this year did NOT include the strain that is so serious and problematic now. I also didn't it see it say she got it from the shot. The point is the shot didn't and couldn't have possibly helped her with the strain out now.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:13 AM)
facepalm

facepalm

Search is your friend.

And, in your link it clearly says
Quote:A second grade teacher from Texas has died from complications of the flu. Thirty-eight-year-old Heather Holland fell ill with the flu about two weeks ago and was prescribed antiviral medication to treat her symptoms. But when she saw the $116 price tag, she decided it was too high a cost, CBS DFW reports.

Complications of the flu are not the flu.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:25 AM)

The vaccine this year did NOT include the strain that is so serious and problematic now. I also didn't it see it say she got it from the shot. The point is the shot didn't and couldn't have possibly helped her with the strain out now.

I understand that, however, the flu is not what killed this lady at all. She died from complications, which alone do have the capacity of killin someone.

Quote:. Pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections and ear infections are examples of flu-related complications.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/high_risk.htm

None of the things listed above are the flu. They can also be had without the flu.
Fu King
02-13-2018 12:30 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:13 AM)
Search is your friend.

And, in your link it clearly says
Quote:A second grade teacher from Texas has died from complications of the flu. Thirty-eight-year-old Heather Holland fell ill with the flu about two weeks ago and was prescribed antiviral medication to treat her symptoms. But when she saw the $116 price tag, she decided it was too high a cost, CBS DFW reports.

Complications of the flu are not the flu.

Lmao Sawha
Fu King
02-13-2018 12:33 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:29 AM)

I understand that, however, the flu is not what killed this lady at all. She died from complications, which alone do have the capacity of killin someone.

Quote:. Pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections and ear infections are examples of flu-related complications.

None of the things listed above are the flu. They can also be had without the flu.

Dumbass Produce the Autopsy Report, which has not been completed to back up claim.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:35 AM

Of the 12 people I work with on a daily basis one got the shot this year.
She got the flu first and she got it the worst of anyone at my job.
About a week later a few others got minor cases but the vaxxed one got it first and worst.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:36 AM

That argument is as silly as the people who say AIDS doesn't exist because the victims die of complications.

It is commonly understood in lay terms that the disease caused it ... even though technically diseases aren't normally the last straw in the killing formula.

If you shot somebody to death and tried to claim innocense because they actually died from bleeding to death from your bullet ... do you think you'd get off the murder charge? NO!
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 12:36 AM

Fu King  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:33 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 12:29 AM)

Dumbass Produce the Autopsy Report, which has not been completed to back up claim.

Well, yes, so the same could be asked of you to prove otherwise as well. It clearly states in the the supposedly "real" news article that she died from COMPLICATIONS of the flu, not the flu itself.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication