News
news A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans
news NASA asked to investigate 10,000-year-old rock paintings of 'UFOs and ETs'
news New Software Allows Drones to Fly in Cities
news Is a 'mini Ice Age' on the way?
news Chernobyl as you've never seen it before
news The Occult roots of higher-dimensional research in physics
news Strange Encounters with Bizarre Tunnel-Dwelling Monsters
news In Search Of… is returning to television!
news Is this Google Maps sighting proof that aliens are real?
news Mysterious orange cave crocodiles in Africa are mutating into a new species
news Supermoon, blue moon and lunar eclipse all coming to a sky near you next week

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Susan Rice sent herself email during Trump Inauguration - "highly unusual"
Loud Sneeze
User ID: kaput
02-13-2018 03:46 AM

Susan Rice sent herself email during Trump Inauguration - "highly unusual"
Advertisement
Very obvious CYA guilt and complicity "look how squeaky clean I am" desperate attempt.

THEY HAD NO PLANS THAT TRUMP WOULD EVER WIN. THEY OPERATED UNDER THAT ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING THEY WERE DOING WOULD NOT EVER BE LOOKED AT.

>>>>Two top Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are questioning former national security adviser Susan Rice about an "unusual" message she sent to herself on Jan 20, 2017 — President Trump's Inauguration Day.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) questioned Rice why she sent a note detailing a conversation she observed on Jan. 5 between then-FBI Director James Comey and then-President Barack Obama.

"It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation," they wrote in a letter to Rice.

They said that in the message, Rice noted how Obama repeatedly emphasized during the meeting on Russian election hacking with Comey that he wants every aspect of the issue handled "by the book."

"The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book," Rice wrote, according to an excerpt included in the senators' letter.

"From a national security perspective, however, President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming [Trump] team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia."

Grassley and Graham said despite her repeated mention of Obama stressing the need for a proper investigation, "substantial questions have arisen about whether officials at the FBI, as well as at the Justice Department and the State Department, actually did proceed 'by the book.'"

They asked Rice to address roughly a dozen questions related to her note and what she knew at the time about the Russia investigation, like whether she has "any reason to dispute the timestamp of the email" as well as other surrounding circumstances of her note.

They said they found record of her note through the National Archives, which preserves files from a presidential administration.

The GOP senators' own unusual letter comes at a time when Republicans are intensely scrutinizing whether Obama-era officials sought to damage Trump's presidential campaign during last year's election.<<<

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/37350...f-on-trump
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 03:46 AM by Loud Sneeze.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 03:48 AM

RE: Susan Rice sent herself email during Trump Inauguration - "highly unusual"
It's a joke that he's POTUS.

Our country is a big f*cking joke because he is POTUS.

Just call him DEGRADATION DONNIE.
Quote this message in a reply
Loud Sneeze
02-13-2018 04:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 03:48 AM)
It's a joke that he's POTUS.

Our country is a big f*cking joke because he is POTUS.

Just call him DEGRADATION DONNIE.

Here's you: "He has orange skin and weird hair. I hate him so much for not being presidential like W"
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:24 AM

The book Obomber was talking about was Orwell's "1984"
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:30 AM

Bizarre. But when you toss it in with her Benghazi Youtube video lie and her refusal to testify to Congress I suppose there's something there.
Loud Sneeze
02-13-2018 04:38 AM

Declassified Susan Rice Email: Obama Contemplated Hiding Russia Intel from Incoming Trump Administration

"It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation. In addition, despite your claim that President Obama repeatedly told Mr. Comey to proceed “by the book,” substantial questions have arisen about whether officials at the FBI, as well as at the Justice Department and the State Department, actually did proceed “by the book.”
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:42 AM

So, let me get this straight. Rice is blaming Obama, Obama is blaming Brennan, Brennan is blaming Comey, Comey is blaming Priestap, Priestap is blaming Strozk, Strokz is blaming Page, Page is blaming Ohr and Ohr is blaming his wife, his wife is blaming Sally Yates, Yates is blaming Sid Blumenthal, Sid is blaming Rick Perry and Rick Perry is blaming Loretta Lynch, Lynch is blaming Bill Clinton, Bill is blaming Hillary and Hillary is blaming Trump?
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 04:42 AM)
So, let me get this straight. Rice is blaming Obama, Obama is blaming Brennan, Brennan is blaming Comey, Comey is blaming Priestap, Priestap is blaming Strozk, Strokz is blaming Page, Page is blaming Ohr and Ohr is blaming his wife, his wife is blaming Sally Yates, Yates is blaming Sid Blumenthal, Sid is blaming Rick Perry and Rick Perry is blaming Loretta Lynch, Lynch is blaming Bill Clinton, Bill is blaming Hillary and Hillary is blaming Trump?

That's gold!chuckle
Pasta Lover
02-13-2018 04:47 AM

Circular blaming.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:48 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 04:46 AM)

That's gold!chuckle

Nah, I screwed up> I said Rick Perry instead of John Kerry. I need another drink. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:52 AM

That was all around the time she was unmasking Trump's transition team. For sure the obtuse simpleton was trying to take the heat off Obama. Which infers there was heat there...

Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel
Investigators saw a pattern behind requests from Susan Rice.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/...s-in-intel
Loud Sneeze
02-13-2018 04:56 AM

[email protected]: "This is probably an effort by Susan Rice to reconstruct history to make Barack Obama appear as though he was ignorant of the fray fomented by his administration to undermine the incoming president." #TheStory http://fxn.ws/2CgYPmO

6:24 PM - Feb 12, 2018
Loud Sneeze
02-13-2018 04:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 04:48 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 04:46 AM)
That's gold!chuckle

Nah, I screwed up> I said Rick Perry instead of John Kerry. I need another drink. chuckle

Re-post with correction....cuz it IS gold.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 04:58 AM

The longer it goes the closer it gets to Obama.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:13 AM

I do believe thats called CYA. A pre-emptive disclaimer for any possible future litigation. Take the responsibility away from Obama. Passing the buck, as it were.

Excellent foresight, honestly.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication