News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UFO over Edmonton?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
02-13-2018 06:34 AM

UFO over Edmonton?
Advertisement
Seems a strange orange orb has been seen floating around. Hopefully someone has caught this on video. Popcorn
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 06:46 AM

RE: UFO over Edmonton?
4 days ago
CTV Winnipeg: UFO caught on camera | CTV News Winnipeg
https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=305410
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 07:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 06:34 AM)
Seems a strange orange orb has been seen floating around. Hopefully someone has caught this on video. Popcorn

ive seen 3 orange "orbs" in the last 4-5 months. in 2016-early 2017 i also saw 2 orange "orbs" when i was in a big city. now the last 3 current ones i have seen , i am no where near a big city, but i now live by one of the largest protected forests in america with some of the darkest night skys in the country.

the one i saw about 2 weeks ago was absolutely brilliant, it was so bright like a orange "fire in the sky"(that movie creeps me out) clear as can be outside also. there was a couple smaller orbs appearing and disappearing near and around it as it floated across the sky right above me and off into the distance, lasted about 3-4 minutes, the smaller ones that appeared by the firey orange one were a very faint white/light color.

ive even seen a orange "orb" in the day time that looked like a metallic sphere floating very high up, that one was creepy because it was floating still in the sky DIRECTLY above me, felt like it was watching me specifically. it was either a metallic orange sphere or transparent with a bright orange firey glow coming from within, i literally thought it was another planet for a second.

ive seen lots of things that i wouldn't even classify as a orange "orb", those are just a couple my orange "orb" experiences.
the ones i see are always orange, some people report other colors.

this "orb" activity and sightings has picked up in the last 2-3 years worldwide, people have documented it all over the internet and youtube.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 460662
11-23-2018 06:10 AM

"THERE ARE A TON OF PEOPLE IN EDMONTON AND THE REST OF ALBERTA WHO LOVE SHARTING VERY EXPLOSIVELY TO THE POINT OF EXTREME LOUDNESS A VERY HUGE AMOUNT!!!!!!

They love to masturbate while they are sharting VERY VERY HUGELY and VERY VERY LOUDLY

and they also do stereotypically evil laughs while they are sharting VERY-VERY VERY hugely and VERY-VERY VERY loudly.

lol

Rofl

Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 "

That would be no surprise at all LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 460662
11-23-2018 07:01 AM

I've heard that there are UFO'S that fly over Edmonton every night, and that they shine and flash these very weird lights that can be very bright and those lights are of white, yellow, red, orange, red, blue and blue-green and other colors sometimes, that those lights flash in VERY strange ways and that when those flying UFO'S with the lights come not that far over Edmonton that they are sometimes shaped like triangles!!!!!!

and that the UFO's sometimes move in very strange manners and can move from one place to another VERY quickly, and that they are not just shaped like triangles, that they are also sometime shaped like long rectangles, and that some of these UFO's very strangely go from visible crafts to having parts of them or all of them colors just like the sky around them, that someone saw a UFO where part of it what a dark grey and the other part of it went from a dark grey to being the same color as the sky above the UFO!!!!! and that it was a long rectangle UFO that was flashing in ways that earthly crafts never ever do!!!!!!

I've heard all of this.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 395121
11-23-2018 07:04 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-23-2018 06:10 AM)
"THERE ARE A TON OF PEOPLE IN EDMONTON AND THE REST OF ALBERTA WHO LOVE SHARTING VERY EXPLOSIVELY TO THE POINT OF EXTREME LOUDNESS A VERY HUGE AMOUNT!!!!!!

They love to masturbate while they are sharting VERY VERY HUGELY and VERY VERY LOUDLY

and they also do stereotypically evil laughs while they are sharting VERY-VERY VERY hugely and VERY-VERY VERY loudly.

lol

Rofl

Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 "

That would be no surprise at all LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

^ This is actually true. Tissue
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 474264
11-23-2018 07:48 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 06:34 AM)

What part of town you on?
Where was it last spotted?

There is the big grey cup pre game 4 day party going on downtown in Edmonton.
They got the streets closed off and there is outdoor concert and street party.
Probably fireworks or flares
Bao2
User ID: 422170
11-24-2018 02:08 AM

Edmonton over an UFO

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication