News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UFO over Edmonton?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
02-13-2018 06:34 AM

UFO over Edmonton?
Advertisement
Seems a strange orange orb has been seen floating around. Hopefully someone has caught this on video. Popcorn
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 06:46 AM

RE: UFO over Edmonton?
4 days ago
CTV Winnipeg: UFO caught on camera | CTV News Winnipeg
https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=305410
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 07:00 AM

RE: UFO over Edmonton?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 06:34 AM)
Seems a strange orange orb has been seen floating around. Hopefully someone has caught this on video. Popcorn

ive seen 3 orange "orbs" in the last 4-5 months. in 2016-early 2017 i also saw 2 orange "orbs" when i was in a big city. now the last 3 current ones i have seen , i am no where near a big city, but i now live by one of the largest protected forests in america with some of the darkest night skys in the country.

the one i saw about 2 weeks ago was absolutely brilliant, it was so bright like a orange "fire in the sky"(that movie creeps me out) clear as can be outside also. there was a couple smaller orbs appearing and disappearing near and around it as it floated across the sky right above me and off into the distance, lasted about 3-4 minutes, the smaller ones that appeared by the firey orange one were a very faint white/light color.

ive even seen a orange "orb" in the day time that looked like a metallic sphere floating very high up, that one was creepy because it was floating still in the sky DIRECTLY above me, felt like it was watching me specifically. it was either a metallic orange sphere or transparent with a bright orange firey glow coming from within, i literally thought it was another planet for a second.

ive seen lots of things that i wouldn't even classify as a orange "orb", those are just a couple my orange "orb" experiences.
the ones i see are always orange, some people report other colors.

this "orb" activity and sightings has picked up in the last 2-3 years worldwide, people have documented it all over the internet and youtube.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication