News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge to it
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: kaput
02-13-2018 05:43 PM

A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge to it
Advertisement
A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge with it

Artificial intelligence could be "billions of times smarter" than humans and people may need to merge with computers to survive, a futurist told CNBC on Tuesday.

Speaking on a panel hosted by CNBC at the World Government Summit in Dubai, Futurizon's Ian Pearson's comments mirrored ideas put forward by Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

"The fact is that AI can go further than humans, it could be billions of times smarter than humans at this point," Pearson said. "So we really do need to make sure that we have some means of keeping up.

read more:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/13/a-i-will...merge.html
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 05:43 PM by The Ghost Of LOP.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-13-2018 05:44 PM

RE: A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge to it
its already there imo
Quote this message in a reply
Open Your Eyes
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:45 PM

RE: A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge to it
it requires a human node to filter the organizational aspect of the data

in related human terms
The Ghost Of LOP
02-13-2018 05:45 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:47 PM

What are you when you link to an AI?

A drone in a hive mind.

These idiots want to become Borg drones.
The Ghost Of LOP

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:47 PM)
What are you when you link to an AI?

A drone in a hive mind.

These idiots want to become Borg drones.

JhikpghfdoomedHiding
Synthesis31
Never give up

Transhumanists want become Gods and kill anyone who tries to stop them from doing so.

Synthesis31
Never give up
02-13-2018 05:49 PM

Eustace Muffins
02-13-2018 05:50 PM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:43 PM)
A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans and man needs to merge with it

Artificial intelligence could be "billions of times smarter" than humans and people may need to merge with computers to survive, a futurist told CNBC on Tuesday.

Speaking on a panel hosted by CNBC at the World Government Summit in Dubai, Futurizon's Ian Pearson's comments mirrored ideas put forward by Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

"The fact is that AI can go further than humans, it could be billions of times smarter than humans at this point," Pearson said. "So we really do need to make sure that we have some means of keeping up.

read more:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/13/a-i-will...merge.html

Hopefully it's not catered to feminist princesses and LGT bla bla folks.... chuckle

[ ]Not my fault you're thin skinned !!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Hamburgerwagon
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:50 PM

The mark will be accepting this merger into your body.
The Ghost Of LOP
02-13-2018 05:51 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:50 PM)

doomeddoomeddoomeddoomedEnd
Eustace Muffins
02-13-2018 05:52 PM

Synthesis31  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:47 PM)
Transhumanists want become Gods and kill anyone who tries to stop them from doing so.

Well for starters these trans people need to change they name Transhumanists. Its too close to sounding or related with the transvestites of the world. chuckle

[ ]Not my fault you're thin skinned !!!!!!!!!!![/size]
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:54 PM

what a crock of sh*t
if AI is so smart where's the answers to world problems, etc
ffs..
Pure PROPAGANDA
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 05:55 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:50 PM)

yeah^
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-13-2018 06:03 PM

Synthesis31  Wrote: (02-13-2018 05:47 PM)

Think of the spiritual ramifications. Once you're wired into this machine and it's monitoring your body functions (with nanotechnology?) you won't ever die.

Your mind slaved to a machine, forever. No afterlife. A toy for satan to play with no way out.

IMO this is worse than the mark. This is willingly asking for a prison cell in the depths of Hell.

There could be very good reason we die. We don't know what's across the veil. What we do know, is that Jesus the son of God died, and we have to follow in his footsteps. He is the way, the truth, and the life. If he doesn't get a free pass from death none of us do.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication