News
news A.I. will be 'billions of times' smarter than humans
news NASA asked to investigate 10,000-year-old rock paintings of 'UFOs and ETs'
news New Software Allows Drones to Fly in Cities
news Is a 'mini Ice Age' on the way?
news Chernobyl as you've never seen it before
news The Occult roots of higher-dimensional research in physics
news Strange Encounters with Bizarre Tunnel-Dwelling Monsters
news In Search Of… is returning to television!
news Is this Google Maps sighting proof that aliens are real?
news Mysterious orange cave crocodiles in Africa are mutating into a new species
news Supermoon, blue moon and lunar eclipse all coming to a sky near you next week

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
02-14-2018 03:25 AM

Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time
Advertisement
Quote:Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time on Record

Americans had a tough year in 2017, according to a new health index revealing for the first time in almost a decade no states noticed a significant improvement in well-being.

Gallup, along with Sharecare, a digital health company, announced the 2017 annual state well-being rankings Tuesday. The national overall well-being declined from 62.1 in 2016 to 61.5 in 2017, making it the largest drop since the well-being index was formed in 2008.

The groups, which compiled the data from more than 160,400 adults, reported that 21 states saw a drop in well-being from 2016 to 2017, beating the previous high of 15 set amid the onset of the recession in 2009. Not a single state recorded a statistically significant increase in well-being, the first time that has happened since the study began.

The findings coincide with President Donald Trump's first year in office. Repeated polling has found that Americans are pessimistic about the direction the country is going in with the Republican in the White House.

The well-being index looked at well-being with five measures: purpose, social, financial, community and physical. A majority of the decrease in well-being stemmed from the purpose and social well-being categories.

More Americans felt increasingly worried, had “little pleasure” in taking part in activities, were diagnosed with depression, noted more physical pain on a daily basis and reported a drop in being able to feel “positive energy from friends and family, according to the report.

Some things, however, remained unchanged. For the ninth year in a row, West Virginia ranked bottom of the list in states with the lowest well-being.

“This past year showed promising improvement in several behaviors associated with healthy living, yet it also serves as a wake-up call to remind us that the inner hallmarks of well-being deserve our attention,” Ashlin Jones, vice president of research and advanced data science at Sharecare, said in a statement.

It wasn’t all bad news for Americans in 2017. The index outlined an improvement in more Americans taking part in physical activity. It also reported fewer overweight Americans and an increase in the number of individuals taking pride in their communities.

South Dakota nabbed the top spot on the index at 64.1 out of 100, followed by Vermont and then Hawaii. Along with Colorado, Hawaii is the only state that has maintained its top-10 ranking every year since the index began in 2008.

lol MAGA = Make America Go Astray chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-14-2018 03:28 AM

RE: Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time
Trump doesn't believe in polls

The negative ones at anyrate
Яudis
02-14-2018 03:32 AM

RE: Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time
Wow There has been NOTHING BUT
Massive Improvements here in TEXAS!

NO MORE State Lines For Insurance or your
GOD GIVEN Rights By the Constitution!

WE Have a BILL Of RIGHTS at the FEDERAL Level!
States MAKE Illegal LAWS restricting your ability to
speak freely and other things!

[Image: running_panther_by_otonashi_san-d4ct7db.gif] Humor, Sarcasm, Irony, Coincidence, Contrarian Thinker.
The 10th Man, Institutionalize Contrarian Thinking.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 03:41 AM

Яudis  Wrote: (02-14-2018 03:32 AM)

Democracy sucks, heh? Tha majority said "nooooooooo" nelson

In case anyone is too lazy to look at the report but wants to know what the metrics it uses are:

Many of the states showing declines in well-being scores in 2017 worsened on the same set of metrics. These common characteristics include: • An increase in worry on any given day

• A sharp uptick in reporting “little interest or pleasure in doing things”

• An increase in clinical diagnoses of depression

• Elevated reports of daily physical pain • A decline in perceiving “positive energy” from friends and family members

• A reduction in having “someone who encourages you to be healthy”

• A drop in reports of liking “what you do each day”

• A decrease in those who have a leader in their lives who make them “enthusiastic about the future”

• A decline in the percentage of respondents who report that they are reaching their goals

• Satisfaction with standard of living (compared to peers)
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 03:43 AM

A few eggs will get broken, making this cake ! If you cannot see the positive gains already, within ONE YEAR, you are either blind or a born bagger !
Juando
lop guest
02-14-2018 03:46 AM

I disagree. Everybody at the chicken farm got a raise and a bonus. My truck runs good and next week I'm looking to trade for a new double wide. All these people complaining just ain't right. You gotta get up every morning and carpay deum. Don't wait around.
Яudis
02-14-2018 03:57 AM

well-being scores? WHAT in The LIBERAL HELL is THISSHIT?

Well-Being Scores.
Sounds like MADE Up SH!T That means actually NOTHING!

About The Survey
http://www.well-beingindex.com/2017-gswb...e-rankings

OK looking over the Data, It looks Like a BUNCH of
Psychology C#nts have come up with a system of
FINDING Out How Bad the LIBERAL BUTTHURT is
with This Gallup ShareCare SurveyShit.

[Image: running_panther_by_otonashi_san-d4ct7db.gif] Humor, Sarcasm, Irony, Coincidence, Contrarian Thinker.
The 10th Man, Institutionalize Contrarian Thinking.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 04:09 AM

Record Number of U.S. Small-Business Owners Say It’s a Good Time to Expand

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-to-expand
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 04:20 AM

Anybody that felt good when the swamp was running things had to be drunk!
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 10:31 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2018 03:25 AM)
Quote:Trump’s First Year as President Saw Zero States Improve Well-Being for First Time on Record

Americans had a tough year in 2017, according to a new health index revealing for the first time in almost a decade no states noticed a significant improvement in well-being.

Gallup, along with Sharecare, a digital health company, announced the 2017 annual state well-being rankings Tuesday. The national overall well-being declined from 62.1 in 2016 to 61.5 in 2017, making it the largest drop since the well-being index was formed in 2008.

The groups, which compiled the data from more than 160,400 adults, reported that 21 states saw a drop in well-being from 2016 to 2017, beating the previous high of 15 set amid the onset of the recession in 2009. Not a single state recorded a statistically significant increase in well-being, the first time that has happened since the study began.

The findings coincide with President Donald Trump's first year in office. Repeated polling has found that Americans are pessimistic about the direction the country is going in with the Republican in the White House.

The well-being index looked at well-being with five measures: purpose, social, financial, community and physical. A majority of the decrease in well-being stemmed from the purpose and social well-being categories.

More Americans felt increasingly worried, had “little pleasure” in taking part in activities, were diagnosed with depression, noted more physical pain on a daily basis and reported a drop in being able to feel “positive energy from friends and family, according to the report.

Some things, however, remained unchanged. For the ninth year in a row, West Virginia ranked bottom of the list in states with the lowest well-being.

“This past year showed promising improvement in several behaviors associated with healthy living, yet it also serves as a wake-up call to remind us that the inner hallmarks of well-being deserve our attention,” Ashlin Jones, vice president of research and advanced data science at Sharecare, said in a statement.

It wasn’t all bad news for Americans in 2017. The index outlined an improvement in more Americans taking part in physical activity. It also reported fewer overweight Americans and an increase in the number of individuals taking pride in their communities.

South Dakota nabbed the top spot on the index at 64.1 out of 100, followed by Vermont and then Hawaii. Along with Colorado, Hawaii is the only state that has maintained its top-10 ranking every year since the index began in 2008.

lol MAGA = Make America Go Astray chuckle

MAGA = Morons Are Gullible Assholes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 10:32 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2018 04:20 AM)
Anybody that felt good when the swamp was running things had to be drunk!

The Swamp was inaugurated in January 2018, dumbass.
I’d rather be ruled by Putin directly than his fairly amorous gentleman asset.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 10:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2018 03:41 AM)

In case anyone is too lazy to look at the report but wants to know what the metrics it uses are:

Many of the states showing declines in well-being scores in 2017 worsened on the same set of metrics. These common characteristics include: • An increase in worry on any given day

• Elevated reports of daily physical pain • A decline in perceiving “positive energy” from friends and family members

• A decrease in those who have a leader in their lives who make them “enthusiastic about the future”

• A decline in the percentage of respondents who report that they are reaching their goals

We wouldn’t know.
The principles of a deomocratically inspired Republican form of government were subverted by a hostile foreign power and a traitor currently unlawfully occupying the Oval Office.
Cid
02-14-2018 11:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2018 10:37 AM)

We wouldn’t know.
The principles of a deomocratically inspired Republican form of government were subverted by a hostile foreign power and a traitor currently unlawfully occupying the Oval Office.
What the hell are you talking about?
Hillary lost and the Kenyan is gone, so everything is now copacetic.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 01:28 PM

I dont like doing things
I am just depressed not clinically
I am getting old and it hurts and when I complain my friends tell me to screw off
my wife tells me to eat and drink what I want I am gonna die soon anyways
I hate my job and the pay sucks with no benefits feels like slavery not a job
everything is a process with no body giving advice or helping out to make things better
every time i try to do something they create another reason why I cant so I never achieve anything
I am not much better than those around me we all are struggling to make ends meet

sounds like the USA is in decline, maybe just maybe it is in decline...................

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication