News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

BREAKING: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extorti
Isabella
User ID: 421592
02-08-2019 01:49 AM

BREAKING: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extorti
Advertisement
The National Enquirer was trying to get Basso to stop the Washington Post from publishing an upcoming piece on The National Enguirer-AMI.

Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extortion

Jeff Bezos claims a lawyer for the National Enquirer emailed his counsel with a threat to post sexual pictures he had sent via text to his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez, including a so called "dick pic."

Bezos claims that AMI asked him to "make the specific false public statement to the press that we 'have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AMI's coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces.'"

AMI is the publisher of the National Enquirer, the tabloid that broke the news about Bezos' relationship with Lauren Sanchez.

Eugene Kim | @eugenekim222
Published 36 Mins Ago Updated Moments Ago CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/jeff-bez...rtion.html

Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488102
02-08-2019 01:51 AM

RE: BREAKING: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extorti
well the owner of national inquirer is one of trumps best friends so it doesn't surprise me. it should not surprise anyone.
Isabella
02-08-2019 01:53 AM

RE: BREAKING: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extorti
Jeff Bezos Claims The National Enquirer Tried to Blackmail Him With Nude Selfie

Bezos alleges that AMI used the photos as leverage to get him to issue a statement that basically said AMI didn’t have political interests in pursuing a story about his affair. Instead of making a deal with AMI, Bezos decided to go public, writing: “If in my position I can’t stand up to this kind of extortion, how many people can?”

The feud between Bezos and the National Enquirer started last month, when the tabloid first published photos showing Bezos with Sanchez, which were supposedly taken before the Amazon CEO filed for a divorce from his wife. The Enquirer then followed up with leaked text messages between the two, some of which allegedly dated back until April of last year.

Bezos subsequently hired a private investigator to find the source of those leaked text messages, and determine whether the publication was looking to use stories about the alleged affair as political payback for the reporting of the Washington Post, which the Amazon CEO acquired back in 2013.

“It’s unavoidable that certain powerful people who experience Washington Post news coverage will wrongly conclude I am their enemy,” he wrote. “President Trump is one of those people, obvious by his many tweets. Also, The Post’s essential and unrelenting coverage of the murder of its columnist Jamal Khashoggi is undoubtedly unpopular in certain circles.”

Bezos said he was at first verbally approached by AMI representatives threatening to release further photos and text messages unless he would drop his investigation. When Bezos didn’t immediately respond, AMI put their threats in writing. “Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten,” Bezos wrote.

Developing.

https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/je...203132026/

Isabella
02-08-2019 01:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-08-2019 01:51 AM)
well the owner of national inquirer is one of trumps best friends so it doesn't surprise me. it should not surprise anyone.

It looks like the Wash Post has an upcoming story about David pecker and Saudi Arabia, iirc, Kushner connected them and they were blackmailing Bezos with nude photos to squash the story.

Pecker has immunity and if this is criminal he's fvcked.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488102
02-08-2019 02:03 AM

pin request FFS
Isabella
02-08-2019 02:04 AM

Scream1

Snip:

"In the emails posted by Bezos, Howard says the Enquirer would post a series of images it has of Bezos and Lauren Sanchez, the Amazon founder's love interest, if Bezos did not release a statement "affirming that they have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AM’s coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces.

" The emails also demanded Bezos and his investigator agree that they will stop "referring to such a possibility."

The images, according to Howard's email posted by Bezos, include a variety of private pictures of both Bezos and Sanchez such as a "below the belt selfie" of Bezos and a picture of Sanchez "smoking a cigar in what appears to be a simulated oral sex scene."

Bezos shared the Medium post from his official Twitter account. Amazon has separately confirmed the authenticity of the post, but declined to comment further. Howard did not immediately respond to a USA TODAY request for comment.

The National Enquirer previously shared details of Bezos and Sanchez's relationship, including romantic text messages the two had sent one another.

The leak of the texts prompted Bezos to put Gavin de Becker, who does security for Bezos, onto the case of investigating how the Enquirer got its hands on the messages

Bezos claims that AMI CEO David Pecker was "apoplectic” over an investigation the Washington Post was doing into Pecker and AMI's interest in expanding to Saudi Arabia, including AMI's publication of a pro-Saudi Arabia tabloid last year ahead of the arrival of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

A few days after hearing about Mr. Pecker’s apoplexy, we were approached, verbally at first, with an offer," Bezos writes. "They said they had more of my text messages and photos that they would publish if we didn’t stop our investigation."

Developing....

https://www.indystar.com/story/tech/2019...806879002/

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 02:05 AM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 487639
02-08-2019 02:04 AM

So a pecker pic for Pecker?
PopEye
Have You Had Spinach Today?
User ID: 436592
02-08-2019 02:06 AM

Pin request?

Non Sequitur
Isabella
02-08-2019 02:08 AM

kickit RE: BREAKING: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer Publisher Of Blackmail And Extorti
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-08-2019 02:04 AM)
So a pecker pic for Pecker?
lol

Thinking about a nude Bezos provokes gagging then adding insult to injury they described the sex.Scream1

[Image: 5c5cbc8b25000034037f2535.jpeg?cache=malp..._noupscale]

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 02:10 AM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
Natura Naturans
User ID: 480998
02-08-2019 02:11 AM

Bezos was caught with his dick out, his wife left with billions of his money. Serves him right

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
02-08-2019 02:15 AM

He's not very smart for being so rich. Maybe that rumor is true, this is all a distraction to avoid paying some heavy taxes.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Isabella
02-08-2019 02:15 AM

Jeff Bezos
Feb 7
No thank you, Mr. Pecker

"Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse. Or at least that’s what the top people at the National Enquirer thought. I’m glad they thought that, because it emboldened them to put it all in writing. Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten.

AMI, the owner of the National Enquirer, led by David Pecker, recently entered into an immunity deal with the Department of Justice related to their role in the so-called “Catch and Kill” process on behalf of President Trump and his election campaign. Mr. Pecker and his company have also been investigated for various actions they’ve taken on behalf of the Saudi Government.

And sometimes Mr. Pecker mixes it all together:

“After Mr. Trump became president, he rewarded Mr. Pecker’s loyalty with a White House dinner to which the media executive brought a guest with important ties to the royals in Saudi Arabia. At the time, Mr. Pecker was pursuing business there while also hunting for financing for acquisitions…”
David Pecker, Chief of National Enquirer's Publisher, Is Said to Get Immunity in Trump Inquiry

Federal prosecutors reached an immunity deal with the tabloid executive David J. Pecker, a key witness in their…
http://www.nytimes.com

Federal investigators and legitimate media have of course suspected and proved that Mr. Pecker has used the Enquirer and AMI for political reasons. And yet AMI keeps claiming otherwise:

“American Media emphatically rejects any assertion that its reporting was instigated, dictated or influenced in any manner by external forces, political or otherwise.”

Of course, legitimate media have been challenging that assertion for a long time:

Mystery Grows Over Pro-Saudi Tabloid: Embassy Got Sneak Peek
Mystery grows over pro-Saudi tabloid: Embassy got sneak peek

WASHINGTON (AP) - It landed with a thud on newsstands at Walmart and rural supermarkets last month: Ninety-seven…
http://www.apnews.com

I didn’t know much about most of that a few weeks ago when intimate texts messages from me were published in the National Enquirer. I engaged investigators to learn how those texts were obtained, and to determine the motives for the many unusual actions taken by the Enquirer. As it turns out, there are now several independent investigations looking into this matter.

To lead my investigation, I retained Gavin de Becker. I’ve known Mr. de Becker for twenty years, his expertise in this arena is excellent, and he’s one of the smartest and most capable leaders I know. I asked him to prioritize protecting my time since I have other things I prefer to work on and to proceed with whatever budget he needed to pursue the facts in this matter.

Here’s a piece of context: My ownership of the Washington Post is a complexifier for me. It’s unavoidable that certain powerful people who experience Washington Post news coverage will wrongly conclude I am their enemy.

President Trump is one of those people, obvious by his many tweets. Also, The Post’s essential and unrelenting coverage of the murder of its columnist Jamal Khashoggi is undoubtedly unpopular in certain circles.

(Even though The Post is a complexifier for me, I do not at all regret my investment. The Post is a critical institution with a critical mission. My stewardship of The Post and my support of its mission, which will remain unswerving, is something I will be most proud of when I’m 90 and reviewing my life, if I’m lucky enough to live that long, regardless of any complexities it creates for me.)

Back to the story: Several days ago, an AMI leader advised us that Mr. Pecker is “apoplectic” about our investigation. For reasons still to be better understood, the Saudi angle seems to hit a particularly sensitive nerve.

A few days after hearing about Mr. Pecker’s apoplexy, we were approached, verbally at first, with an offer. They said they had more of my text messages and photos that they would publish if we didn’t stop our investigation.

My lawyers argued that AMI has no right to publish photos since any person holds the copyright to their own photos, and since the photos in themselves don’t add anything newsworthy.

AMI’s claim of newsworthiness is that the photos are necessary to show Amazon shareholders that my business judgment is terrible. I founded Amazon in my garage 24 years ago, and drove all the packages to the post office myself. Today, Amazon employs more than 600,000 people, just finished its most profitable year ever, even while investing heavily in new initiatives, and it’s usually somewhere between the #1 and #5 most valuable company in the world. I will let those results speak for themselves.

more
https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-tha...6e3922310f

Яudis
DOA
User ID: 319844
02-08-2019 02:16 AM

Jeff Bezos A BILLIONAIRE Sent DICKPIC's To a GirlFriend?
Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8Aaz7FN0MZDugePaO_lF...MGMUU61wOg]
[Image: 4e2.gif]

[Image: UFO-Divider.gif]
Isabella
02-08-2019 02:21 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (02-08-2019 02:15 AM)
He's not very smart for being so rich. Maybe that rumor is true, this is all a distraction to avoid paying some heavy taxes.

Pretty stupid to take nudies especially when you're famous and have known enemies .
Looks like it's about his ownership of the Wash Post and its upcoming story on David Packer, The National Enquirer.

Яudis
DOA
User ID: 319844
02-08-2019 02:23 AM

And He Is a CHEATER!
Alexa, what was he thinking?

Jeff Bezos: Cheating Tech Boss Sent Mistress An X-Rated 'D*ck Pic.
https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri...s-scandal/

Jeff Bezos Was Sending Lauren Sanchez Dick Pics Behind His Wife's ...BACK!
https://theblemish.com/2019/01/jeff-bezo...ifes-back/
[Image: jeff-bezos-dick-pics-640x377.jpg]
SHITEATING Grin!

[Image: UFO-Divider.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 02:24 AM by Яudis.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication