News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461243
02-10-2019 06:51 PM

reporter 4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling
Advertisement
Here's a story for those who are interested in reincarnation. There is a lot of evidence out there of the possibility that reincarnation is real. Many people remember past lives. Whether reincarnation is actually a fact or not I do not know. What are your thoughts on this story and reincarnation in general?

https://www.shared.com/4-year-old-reincarnation/
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468142
02-10-2019 06:56 PM

RE: 4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling
Dumb
BlackCat
Every day is an extra day
User ID: 386385
02-10-2019 07:06 PM

RE: 4-Year-Old Shocks Mom By Revealing He Is Reincarnation Of His Miscarried Sibling
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-10-2019 06:56 PM)
Dumb

not at all.

from the article:

According to the mom, Luca asked her if they lived in Australia and when she answered "yes," Luca disagreed with her, explaining why he did not live in Australia.

"I lived in your tummy... I was there, but then I died," Luca said, according to Mazza.

"He said, ‘no mummy, I came to your tummy and then I died. I went looking for you but I couldn’t find you, I went to your house, I went everywhere but you couldn’t hear me when I called you. So then I was sad, but then I became an angel,'" Mazza wrote. "'I missed you so I wanted to come back to you so then I was a baby in your tummy again and then I was born again.'"

the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt
~Bertrand Russell
Natura Naturans
User ID: 480998
02-10-2019 07:10 PM

Reincarnation is real. For proof read regression hypnosis books by Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon. Ordinary people of every religion and no religion all tell the same stories when under deep hypnosis, they are spirits who come into physical bodies for an education in the material world. This education is not just a one timer, in order for a "degree" in the material world we must incarnate 100's of times, always facing new challenges. It's not easy as anyone can see looking around at the world.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 484982
02-10-2019 07:11 PM

actually this is true,

when a soul does not get the opportunity to be born on the physical plane for some reason or another,

it is given a second opportunity,

the universe is not closed deal,

you are given many opportunites to grow spiritually,

it is part of the eternal plan,

to perfection,

453005 I can´t teach you anything, I can only make you think
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 07:11 PM by The ghost of capn´crunch.) Quote this message in a reply
Full Circle
Alive
User ID: 484269
02-10-2019 07:30 PM

The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (02-10-2019 07:11 PM)
actually this is true,

when a soul does not get the opportunity to be born on the physical plane for some reason or another,

it is given a second opportunity,

the universe is not closed deal,

you are given many opportunites to grow spiritually,

it is part of the eternal plan,

to perfection,

This

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. -Plato
FreeFlow staff
Follow da docta !!!
User ID: 5
02-10-2019 07:49 PM

BlackCat  Wrote: (02-10-2019 07:06 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-10-2019 06:56 PM)
Dumb

not at all.

from the article:

According to the mom, Luca asked her if they lived in Australia and when she answered "yes," Luca disagreed with her, explaining why he did not live in Australia.

"I lived in your tummy... I was there, but then I died," Luca said, according to Mazza.

"He said, ‘no mummy, I came to your tummy and then I died. I went looking for you but I couldn’t find you, I went to your house, I went everywhere but you couldn’t hear me when I called you. So then I was sad, but then I became an angel,'" Mazza wrote. "'I missed you so I wanted to come back to you so then I was a baby in your tummy again and then I was born again.'"

Wow, goosebumps all over

I know where my heart is dammit
FreeFlow staff
Follow da docta !!!
02-10-2019 07:50 PM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (02-10-2019 07:10 PM)
Reincarnation is real. For proof read regression hypnosis books by Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon. Ordinary people of every religion and no religion all tell the same stories when under deep hypnosis, they are spirits who come into physical bodies for an education in the material world. This education is not just a one timer, in order for a "degree" in the material world we must incarnate 100's of times, always facing new challenges. It's not easy as anyone can see looking around at the world.

Yup !!

FreeFlow staff
Follow da docta !!!
02-10-2019 07:53 PM

I know who I was, last three lives.

And a few weeks ago I even found the small scar on my 4th rib Anon

Bao2
User ID: 422170
02-10-2019 07:53 PM

Also happens with pets, when your pet dies, it will incarnate in another pet and you will
feel much attraction to the new one, it can even be different animal, for example a dog
dies and it comes as a cat, but you will recognize on some of the manierisms.
Lakeofmarch
Kaat Naat, the Questioner
User ID: 487777
02-10-2019 08:00 PM

A related case is people who are named after a previous lost child, and then that ghost chases them the rest of their lives. Dali had that problem.. "Both the painter and his brother received the name of Salvador due to their father. However, Dali said many years later that his parents used to take him regularly to visit his brother's grave, and this caused a tremendous impression on him, seeing a grave with his name on it. 'All during my childhood and youth I lived with the idea that I was part of my older brother. I mean, that in my body and soul I was carrying the attached dead body of this dead brother, because my parents spoke constantly of the other Salvador' ", the master once said.

https://culturacolectiva.com/arte/salvad...ano-muerto

[He has a painting on the subject, wouldn't spoil your morning posting it here.]

A most sad star adorns the night's abyss!
An ill horn sounds in the Noble House!
The dead do not understand; hear, you living.
-Chilam Balam-
[Image: original.gif]
https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2011/05/a...k-and.html
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 08:01 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452822
02-10-2019 08:02 PM

More UN sponsored new age babylonian mystery religion propaganda posted by shills doing what shills do on this shill UN sponsored site. Tell us all who you were in your fantasy luciferian past life.
Full Circle
Alive
User ID: 484269
02-10-2019 08:04 PM

FreeFlow  Wrote: (02-10-2019 07:53 PM)
I know who I was, last three lives.

And a few weeks ago I even found the small scar on my 4th rib Anon

I know the last one for sure, and have ideas about a couple others too.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. -Plato
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 485447
02-10-2019 08:12 PM

I firmly believe in reincarnation. This is why I don't worry too much about abortion. The souls will just find another venue (pregnant woman) to come in through.
Natura Naturans
User ID: 480998
02-10-2019 08:14 PM

I started meditating when I was in my teens and saw several past lives. Some were with people I knew in this life. Some think past lives are thrilling, but usually they are mundane and poor. We advance as we reincarnate plus poverty was far more widespread in times gone by. Going back reveals most often lives of privation and mistakes. Your likelihood of remembering a life of riches is very improbable due to the fact that very few were rich in previous centuries.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication