News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You should never disrespect Law Enforcement
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 459159
02-11-2019 11:35 AM

You should never disrespect Law Enforcement
Advertisement
Law Enforcement simply enforces governemntal laws.... But they don't make the laws.

If you have a problem with the laws of government..... acting like a a jerk to Law Enforcement won't do anything

If you have a problem with the laws of government..... direct your complaints to law makers..... NOT Law Enforcement :P

:P

You need to treat them with the utmost respect, for they performing a necessary civic duty.... which is simply law enforcement

You should LIKE Law Enforcement..... because laws are GOOD

They keep things from going into complete chaos

I like and respect Law Enforcement

And I like a respect government.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 459159
02-11-2019 11:37 AM

RE: You should never disrespect Law Enforcement
That said, you shouldn't disrespect anyone, any way :)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 470206
02-11-2019 11:38 AM

Law enforcement should quit diverting seized money into blow and hookers.
The Grinch Who Stole LOPmas!
User ID: 391289
02-11-2019 11:45 AM

Law enforcement will help you when you need it, most of the time anyway. Any time I have had a problem with trespassers, or bums fighting out in the streets, they always show up and take care of it. But they will stop you for no reason if you are walking in the middle of the night. I got stopped one night for “a spike in vehocular burglaries in the area.” Who knows if that was true, or just one of the stories they tell when they stop people for no reason to make it seem legal. But if that is the price we have to pay to live in a free society, that isn’t too bad. In some countries, they don’t just stop you. They try to shake you down too and will beat you and take you to prison if you don’t pay the extortion fee.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
seasnake
User ID: 67904
02-11-2019 11:47 AM

The law enforcement I've encountered has largely disrespected the laws and have been awfully abusive with large egos and power trips. Hell when I asked one officer for directions cause I was lost he forced me into giving him my only road map, it was either that or go to jail. I've had a cop ask to see my drivers license, take it, not give it back, and then turn it in to be destroyed. Took me forever to get a replacement. I've watched a cop sit at the edge of my driveway where I used to live as it was in front of a park and as soon as any car went by they would tailgate the person trying to intimidate them into doing something wrong like speeding up. The list just goes on and on, and you don't want us to respect the assholes? All I've learned from law enforcement is whatever happens its best not to call the cops.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 11:48 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
The Grinch Who Stole LOPmas!
User ID: 391289
02-11-2019 11:50 AM

When black people get stopped, they say it’s because they’re black. No it’s not. They do that to everybody. I have been stopped bunches of times doing nothing wrong. Just because I looked out of place or because it was 2 in the morning. And then in many cases the black people fought with the police because they weren’t doing anything wrong and feel like they are being persecuted and then they get shot. Well guess what? If I or anybody else fought with the police we would get shot too, and it wouldn’t matter if we were white, Asian, or any other race. Indulging these conspiracies that police are after black people is getting a lot of black people killed because it spooks them and then they have unpredictable reactions around the police which leads to more of them getting shot. Black people need to realize the police are there to protect us all.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 11:51 AM by 269346.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467821
02-11-2019 12:05 PM

I like that the state trooper didn't come after me today doing 82. He very well could have.

doomed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488663
02-11-2019 12:22 PM

I respect human decency. Little else means something.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 487696
02-11-2019 12:26 PM

Bah hum bug, the servants of the devil are as guilty as the devil, police is nothing but security guards for free masons, nothing but roman soldiers, they even wear an icon of the sun to show who they serve. Nice pentagram, sheriff.

Soon, we will rise as one against the establishment
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-11-2019 12:28 PM

You cant just shoot people left and right.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-11-2019 12:36 PM

McGyver would kick your ass Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 470206
02-11-2019 01:05 PM

269346  Wrote: (02-11-2019 11:45 AM)
Law enforcement will help you when you need it, most of the time anyway. Any time I have had a problem with trespassers, or bums fighting out in the streets, they always show up and take care of it.

Law enforcement members regularly trespassed to hunt illegally
I don't have any problem with them shooting deer from the squad car, but get permission first

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication