News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average

The truth as I was shown in a dream.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 473781
02-11-2019 01:08 PM

The truth as I was shown in a dream.
Advertisement
They are stuck here for all eternity. They can´t leave this plane because there is an electromagnetic field surrounding Earth that doesn´t allow them to cross it. When they were casted down here, they lost most of the angelic like abilities they had like the ability to fly and to go anywhere they wished by just thinking about it. This is why they need devices to move across from one place to another.

The reason why they lie to us is because if we knew the truth about who we are and where we are going, they will lose the ability to make us do evil. Why is it important for us to do evil and not them? because when they do evil they consume themselves so they become basically a species in extinction. There is only so much evil a soul can do before becoming extinct because evil has the ablity to consume a soul.

This is why they keep us confuse, why they block our natural born abilities such as telequinesis, mind reading, and yes even flying, so they can not only rule over us but they can keep us in the lowest denominator possible. This is why they make us perform the so called satanic rituals, and makes us join secret societies that involve special rituals because it keeps them alive without doing them themselves that way they won´t extinct. This is why they create religions and science. Their stronghold to lie to us about everything.

This is why we were put here for, to give them an opportunity to learn how to be good again and to enjoy the gifts of life. This is why they hate us, they see how we are able to enjoy the resources of this planet while they can´t, sort of like standing in front of a full refrigerator without being able to eat anything. You`ll go crazy.

This is why we die, to depart from them for all eternity. They know this, that is why they spend so much effort in denying God, not to prevent us from ascending, we will, but to keep us confuse so that they are able to force us to do evil through their lies and through their inventions such as work, money, and all the others distractions we have been lied about. We are not slaves because of work, we are slaves because of lies.

When we will finally be separated for all eternity from them, they will only have themselves to consume on. So they will turn on each other until there is nothing left. Think of the movie avengers how Thanos was left alone at the end. This will come true. But only because God will separate us from them. You see nothing is coincidential. The truth is actually rather easy and available to all of us. It is up to us to wake up and turn on evil so they can finally consume on each other until they are extinct from the face of the Universe.

This is not the plan God had, God wanted everyone to be alive and live an eternal joyful life. But they turned on him. God is still giving them a chance to turn back. Their extinction comes at their own peril, not Gods.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488661
02-11-2019 01:11 PM

RE: The truth as I was shown in a dream.
Studies has shown that even supposedly telepathic messages are able to pass even through electromagnetic shielding. (Ganzfield?) I wouldn't worry about it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464826
02-11-2019 01:13 PM

Very interesting. Wish U could have been there for this dream experience.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464826
02-11-2019 01:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 01:13 PM)
Very interesting. Wish U could have been there for this dream experience.

I meant I not U. chuckle
Jules
User ID: 488665
02-11-2019 01:32 PM

In an advanced civilisation you don't need to work - you do need to think and getting to become a galaxian civilisation takes a lot of thought. You will also need astral projection.

J

[Image: 7x791W.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 487696
02-11-2019 01:37 PM

Op I CONCUR, 13 billion years of cycles of redemption and destruction, and still they persist, am I tired of this existance as a messenger of destruction? Nope. Not even slightly, this is waaay to fun, and, now it's 400 years of them getting their stuff broken, their dreams shattered , as we falcon punch them back into the stone age, Ahmein.

I only live in times of war, and every Gottedammerung.

Which starts soon. PS. Normals, if you van muscle up, yer toast, the running dead, will catch you. That is all.

(0.o)
.,||||
pauldamo
User ID: 488409
02-11-2019 02:06 PM

you keep referring to "they" -They are stuck here for all eternity. They can't leave this plane because there is an electromagnetic field surrounding Earth,who is "they"?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 470206
02-11-2019 02:18 PM

The innocent hobbits had to carry the ring, the crazy son has to chop down the wolf tree...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 256082
02-11-2019 02:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 01:08 PM)
They are stuck here for all eternity. They can´t leave this plane because there is an electromagnetic field surrounding Earth that doesn´t allow them to cross it. When they were casted down here, they lost most of the angelic like abilities they had like the ability to fly and to go anywhere they wished by just thinking about it. This is why they need devices to move across from one place to another.

The reason why they lie to us is because if we knew the truth about who we are and where we are going, they will lose the ability to make us do evil. Why is it important for us to do evil and not them? because when they do evil they consume themselves so they become basically a species in extinction. There is only so much evil a soul can do before becoming extinct because evil has the ablity to consume a soul.

This is why they keep us confuse, why they block our natural born abilities such as telequinesis, mind reading, and yes even flying, so they can not only rule over us but they can keep us in the lowest denominator possible. This is why they make us perform the so called satanic rituals, and makes us join secret societies that involve special rituals because it keeps them alive without doing them themselves that way they won´t extinct. This is why they create religions and science. Their stronghold to lie to us about everything.

This is why we were put here for, to give them an opportunity to learn how to be good again and to enjoy the gifts of life. This is why they hate us, they see how we are able to enjoy the resources of this planet while they can´t, sort of like standing in front of a full refrigerator without being able to eat anything. You`ll go crazy.

This is why we die, to depart from them for all eternity. They know this, that is why they spend so much effort in denying God, not to prevent us from ascending, we will, but to keep us confuse so that they are able to force us to do evil through their lies and through their inventions such as work, money, and all the others distractions we have been lied about. We are not slaves because of work, we are slaves because of lies.

When we will finally be separated for all eternity from them, they will only have themselves to consume on. So they will turn on each other until there is nothing left. Think of the movie avengers how Thanos was left alone at the end. This will come true. But only because God will separate us from them. You see nothing is coincidential. The truth is actually rather easy and available to all of us. It is up to us to wake up and turn on evil so they can finally consume on each other until they are extinct from the face of the Universe.

This is not the plan God had, God wanted everyone to be alive and live an eternal joyful life. But they turned on him. God is still giving them a chance to turn back. Their extinction comes at their own peril, not Gods.

Your abrahamically-inspired mindfloat was given to you by "the God" himself!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 256082
02-11-2019 02:20 PM

OR maybe it was the takeaway lasagna you ate last night
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-11-2019 03:29 PM

pauldamo  Wrote: (02-11-2019 02:06 PM)
you keep referring to "they" -They are stuck here for all eternity. They can't leave this plane because there is an electromagnetic field surrounding Earth,who is "they"?

If you read it carefully you notice I mentioned it. They are the few that decided to go their own way and wanted to take over but failed.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-11-2019 03:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 02:19 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 01:08 PM)

Your abrahamically-inspired mindfloat was given to you by "the God" himself!

I`m not religious.

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 02:20 PM)
OR maybe it was the takeaway lasagna you ate last night

I had a salad the night before the dream.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488679
02-11-2019 03:46 PM

All doomsday scenarios have the caveat: "And then you woke up." I have electromagnetically shielded firmnament prison planets everyday in the bathroom. They, being people, will never give up. So the towel will be thrown.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358903
02-11-2019 05:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-11-2019 03:46 PM)
All doomsday scenarios have the caveat: "And then you woke up." I have electromagnetically shielded firmnament prison planets everyday in the bathroom. They, being people, will never give up. So the towel will be thrown.

when?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 474903
02-11-2019 06:01 PM

dreams for the most part are symbolic references to one's emotional state. as such, they are a personal truth. if a dream is of a collective state of consciousness, it still reveals only a perception of an emotional state. an emotional state although real, requires an interval and external action to make it a conscious reality.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication