News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

St. Valentine's Day : Lupercalia for the Horned God
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
02-14-2018 05:15 PM

St. Valentine's Day : Lupercalia for the Horned God
Advertisement
This is a Very Informative New video Detailing the Dark Origins, Occult Symbolism and
Rituals of what Many today call "Valentines Day"...Best To Know your Holidays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MSI0R9oRgE
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
02-14-2018 08:40 PM

RE: St. Valentine's Day : Lupercalia for the Horned God
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-14-2018 10:54 PM

Bump Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2018 12:37 AM

"Each Lupercalia began with the sacrifice by the Luperci of goats and a dog, after which two of the Luperci were led to the altar, their foreheads were touched with a bloody knife, and the blood was wiped off with wool dipped in milk; the ritual required that the two young men laugh."

"At the Lupercal altar, a male goat (or goats) and a dog were sacrificed by one or another of the Luperci, under the supervision of the Flamen dialis, Jupiter's chief priest.[11] An offering was also made of salted mealcakes, prepared by the Vestal Virgins.[12] After the blood sacrifice, two Luperci approached the altar. Their foreheads were anointed with blood from the sacrificial knife, then wiped clean with wool soaked in milk, after which they were expected to smile and/or laugh.

The sacrificial feast followed, after which the Luperci cut thongs (known as februa) from the flayed skin of the victim,[2] and ran with these, naked or near-naked, along the old Palatine boundary, in an anticlockwise direction around the hill.[13] In Plutarch's description of the Lupercalia, written during the early Empire,

...many of the noble youths and of the magistrates run up and down through the city naked, for sport and laughter striking those they meet with shaggy thongs. And many women of rank also purposely get in their way, and like children at school present their hands to be struck, believing that the pregnant will thus be helped in delivery, and the barren to pregnancy"

you can bet on it that the elite of society both then and now, did and still do their own human sacrifices rather than animal, during this festival/holiday.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-15-2018 07:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-15-2018 12:37 AM)
"Each Lupercalia began with the sacrifice by the Luperci of goats and a dog, after which two of the Luperci were led to the altar, their foreheads were touched with a bloody knife, and the blood was wiped off with wool dipped in milk; the ritual required that the two young men laugh."

"At the Lupercal altar, a male goat (or goats) and a dog were sacrificed by one or another of the Luperci, under the supervision of the Flamen dialis, Jupiter's chief priest.[11] An offering was also made of salted mealcakes, prepared by the Vestal Virgins.[12] After the blood sacrifice, two Luperci approached the altar. Their foreheads were anointed with blood from the sacrificial knife, then wiped clean with wool soaked in milk, after which they were expected to smile and/or laugh.

The sacrificial feast followed, after which the Luperci cut thongs (known as februa) from the flayed skin of the victim,[2] and ran with these, naked or near-naked, along the old Palatine boundary, in an anticlockwise direction around the hill.[13] In Plutarch's description of the Lupercalia, written during the early Empire,

...many of the noble youths and of the magistrates run up and down through the city naked, for sport and laughter striking those they meet with shaggy thongs. And many women of rank also purposely get in their way, and like children at school present their hands to be struck, believing that the pregnant will thus be helped in delivery, and the barren to pregnancy"

you can bet on it that the elite of society both then and now, did and still do their own human sacrifices rather than animal, during this festival/holiday.

This is so bizarre.

Last night I had a nightmare that wolves were howling way off in the distance. Then I heard them again howling and coming closer and closer
very quickly.

I was very afraid,, and afraid that the wolves wanted to kill my dogs.

What a dream before Lupercalia. doomed
Last year my dogs and I were surrounded by howling coyotes at this time.
I did a thread about it.

And don't forget that Bill Murray called himself a "Luper" in Caddyshack.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 393428
02-14-2019 11:16 AM

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488994
02-14-2019 11:18 AM

Ah yes, the werewolves and the vampires. Do you guys like sun?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 489062
02-14-2019 11:19 AM

I think you invented a new holiday

Hallowtines Day

Someone call SC lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 470206
02-14-2019 11:50 AM

Rich kids have always been able to run around showing their d*cks.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423418
02-14-2019 11:33 PM

The real valentines.
Essentially the first real life purge, just imagine the hell in Rome during this time.
Scream1
Strange Candy staff
ENGIN MISKUNN
User ID: 488683
02-15-2019 01:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-14-2019 11:19 AM)
I think you invented a new holiday

Hallowtines Day

Someone call SC lol

*answers the phone* Waazzaaaa?

[Image: v2P0Yvh.png]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534642
02-14-2020 10:46 AM

Scream1
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 534404
02-14-2020 10:47 AM

And to me, it's just another meaningless day.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506236
02-14-2020 01:02 PM

The horned God is whichever one has the horn, or, broadcast capacity. Call to prayer, internet, radio, TV. That's the one with the horns. Blasting away. In smug self satisfaction.

Ragnarök
User ID: 534654
02-14-2020 01:04 PM

[Image: a3aee4fa03698001964ed911e7bffc92.jpg]

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
[Image: 2Lodk0X.gif]

It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication