News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Fallacy fail: From day 1 Trump needs to exaggerate his crowd sizes, why?
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
02-12-2019 06:12 AM

Advertisement
It is a good example of repeating stupid mistakes and not learning from them.

It is something more.. He is trying to teach his flying monkeys to lie with impunity and just keep claiming plausible deniability.

WE see it all the time.. FOX, Murdoch, Bannon, Stone , Hannity, Jones , and all those other sucked in face diversity haters et al. have made a billion dollar racket out of it

El Paso Fire Department just told us that Trump's statement about them allowing 10,000 people inside is incorrect. Spokesman says coliseum holds 6,500 and that is how many were allowed in building.

El Paso police estimate a crowd of 10,000 to 15,000 for the anti-Trump, anti-wall, pro-O’Rourke march and rally tonight.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 06:13 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453934
02-12-2019 06:19 AM

RE: Fallacy fail: From day 1 Trump needs to exaggerate his crowd sizes, why?
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (02-12-2019 06:12 AM)

He has an inferiority complex probably related to his small fingers
and small, odd (mushroom) shaped penis.

That's why he lies so much.
Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
02-12-2019 06:24 AM

Trump brags that his rally audience has 35,000 people.

video:
https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/109...3264987136
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 487405
02-12-2019 06:26 AM

banana RE: Fallacy fail: From day 1 Trump needs to exaggerate his crowd sizes, why?
At the peak time there may have been 500 people there to see Beato.

There were no thousands that showed up to see Beato, because they were all at the President Trump rally.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 487405
02-12-2019 06:26 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (02-12-2019 06:24 AM)
Trump brags that his rally audience has 35,000 people.

video:
https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/109...3264987136

He did.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 488786
02-12-2019 07:27 AM

another shaming of trump voters in the making, deepstate has been drawing this one in for a long time...see trumpians were hot and bothered about obama and the dnc hijacking crowds worldwide to make obama seem popular...he would show up at music festivals or concerts or sporting events or other types of widely advertised gatherings, give a speech no one could hear or cared to hear since he wasn't why they came...looks good on video and the right narration from the fake news presenters writes the masses beliefs....fast forward to the set up of trump the liberal rodeo clown "buying" crowds in my opinion...and deepstate will offer the proof soon to shame the trumpians into the same hypocrisy dingy as them
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 488790
02-12-2019 07:34 AM

It was a pretty full house just like every where else he goes...beto circus was a flop.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-12-2019 07:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:27 AM)
another shaming of trump voters in the making, deepstate has been drawing this one in for a long time...see trumpians were hot and bothered about obama and the dnc hijacking crowds worldwide to make obama seem popular...he would show up at music festivals or concerts or sporting events or other types of widely advertised gatherings, give a speech no one could hear or cared to hear since he wasn't why they came...looks good on video and the right narration from the fake news presenters writes the masses beliefs....fast forward to the set up of trump the liberal rodeo clown "buying" crowds in my opinion...and deepstate will offer the proof soon to shame the trumpians into the same hypocrisy dingy as them

the buying of any crowds is completely justified btw after soros and the dnc bought riot crowds for the election
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
02-12-2019 07:50 AM

here come the flying moneys to reiterate he really did have 35k people in an area that only holds 6.5k..

maybe someone was had and this venue really held 65k and not 6.5

which would mean this is maybe a leftist beat up or just a case of miscommunication.. but I sort of doubt it.

I would be interested if this turns out to be the case..

was the official lying to put the stupid lefties daring to hold a rally near by 'on the spot' perhaps?
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
02-12-2019 07:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:47 AM)
the buying of any crowds is completely justified btw after soros and the dnc bought riot crowds for the election

more delusion.. mate , go seek help.

Quote:But the foundations were the first out of the gate everywhere. I remembered the lesson my father who had lived through the Russian Revolution in Siberia taught me: In revolutionary times things that are normally impossible become possible.

In Ukraine, we set up the Ukrainian Renaissance Foundation before Ukraine became independent. In Tajikistan, we persevered with the foundation during the five-year civil war although we had no way of controlling its activities. Our impact was the greatest during that turbulent period.

When I set up the foundations in Eastern Europe I hoped the open societies of the West would follow in my footsteps, but in that regard I was disappointed. Unwilling to burden their own budgets, they gave the job to the International Monetary Fund, which was ill suited to the task.

The IMF was accustomed to signing letters of intent with governments, making the continuation of their programs conditional on the governments fulfilling their obligations. The countries of Eastern Europe fared better, but in the former Soviet states one after another, the programs largely failed.

East Germany was the exception: West Germany was willing to make the sacrifices that were necessary to integrate it. Eventually, the countries of Eastern Europe, including the Baltic states, also made the grade when the European Union gave them accession. But the rest of the former Soviet Union in the Caucasus and Central Asia never succeeded in making the transition.

This has left a bitter legacy. Rightly or wrongly, both the rulers and the people of Russia harbor a deep resentment against the West, which the West has not come to grips with.

The new order in Moscow that has emerged out of the chaos of the 1990s is very far from an open society. It is an authoritarian regime that preserves the outward appearances of democracy but derives its power from its control of Russia's national resources.

It uses those resources to maintain itself in power, to personally enrich the rulers, and to exercise influence over its neighborhood, both in Europe and in the former Soviet sphere.
more:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...index.html

Soros was not a large donor to U.S. political causes until the 2004 presidential election, Between 1979 and 2011, he donated more than $11 billion to various philanthropic causes; by 2017, his donations "on civil initiatives to reduce poverty and increase transparency, and on scholarships and universities around the world" totaled $12 billion. He influenced the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe in the late 1980s and early 1990s,and provided one of Europe's largest higher education endowments to the Central European University in his Hungarian hometown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Sor...nvolvement

Evil Soros: Dog Whistling Anti-Semitism In Viktor Orbán’s Hungary

Read more: https://forward.com/news/world/373162/ev...s-hungary/

The Daily Caller has published white supremacists, anti-Semites, and bigots. Here are the ones we know about.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/0...out/221200

more:

https://twitter.com/page88/status/1077236502159974400

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/10...3203095552
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 07:56 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 463488
02-12-2019 07:55 AM

Trump does not exaggerate these crowd sizes. You have clearly NEVER BEEN TO ONE, YOU TRUMP HATING EMBICILE..
They are as YOOOOOOOGE as he says they are, including the five I have been to.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 463488
02-12-2019 07:57 AM

Eldog Wilbury  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:34 AM)
It was a pretty full house just like every where else he goes...beto circus was a flop.

Shhh..ac may have a coronary.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-12-2019 08:02 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:52 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:47 AM)

more delusion.. mate , go seek help.

Quote:But the foundations were the first out of the gate everywhere. I remembered the lesson my father who had lived through the Russian Revolution in Siberia taught me: In revolutionary times things that are normally impossible become possible.

In Ukraine, we set up the Ukrainian Renaissance Foundation before Ukraine became independent. In Tajikistan, we persevered with the foundation during the five-year civil war although we had no way of controlling its activities. Our impact was the greatest during that turbulent period.

When I set up the foundations in Eastern Europe I hoped the open societies of the West would follow in my footsteps, but in that regard I was disappointed. Unwilling to burden their own budgets, they gave the job to the International Monetary Fund, which was ill suited to the task.

The IMF was accustomed to signing letters of intent with governments, making the continuation of their programs conditional on the governments fulfilling their obligations. The countries of Eastern Europe fared better, but in the former Soviet states one after another, the programs largely failed.

East Germany was the exception: West Germany was willing to make the sacrifices that were necessary to integrate it. Eventually, the countries of Eastern Europe, including the Baltic states, also made the grade when the European Union gave them accession. But the rest of the former Soviet Union in the Caucasus and Central Asia never succeeded in making the transition.

This has left a bitter legacy. Rightly or wrongly, both the rulers and the people of Russia harbor a deep resentment against the West, which the West has not come to grips with.

The new order in Moscow that has emerged out of the chaos of the 1990s is very far from an open society. It is an authoritarian regime that preserves the outward appearances of democracy but derives its power from its control of Russia's national resources.

It uses those resources to maintain itself in power, to personally enrich the rulers, and to exercise influence over its neighborhood, both in Europe and in the former Soviet sphere.
more:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...index.html

Soros was not a large donor to U.S. political causes until the 2004 presidential election, Between 1979 and 2011, he donated more than $11 billion to various philanthropic causes; by 2017, his donations "on civil initiatives to reduce poverty and increase transparency, and on scholarships and universities around the world" totaled $12 billion. He influenced the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe in the late 1980s and early 1990s,and provided one of Europe's largest higher education endowments to the Central European University in his Hungarian hometown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Sor...nvolvement

Evil Soros: Dog Whistling Anti-Semitism In Viktor Orbán’s Hungary

Read more: https://forward.com/news/world/373162/ev...s-hungary/

The Daily Caller has published white supremacists, anti-Semites, and bigots. Here are the ones we know about.
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/0...out/221200

more:

https://twitter.com/page88/status/1077236502159974400

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/10...3203095552

Proven and admitted, liar...soros trash still hard at work I see
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
02-12-2019 08:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-12-2019 07:55 AM)
Trump does not exaggerate these crowd sizes. You have clearly NEVER BEEN TO ONE, YOU TRUMP HATING EMBICILE..
They are as YOOOOOOOGE as he says they are, including the five I have been to.

it is not physically possible to fit 35,000 people into an area that only holds 6,500.. I know actual tangible empirically proven facts on the state of the world climate totally elude you .. I guess this crowd size business is a bit of clue on how they get you to do that for them.

interesting..
Heartflowers

thanks
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468831
02-12-2019 08:04 AM

Th orange f*#k did it again tonight in El Paso
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication