news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The Voyaging Canoe
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
User ID: 491009
03-07-2019 06:43 PM

The Voyaging Canoe
Advertisement

Manna
Sorceress

There is a beautiful woman
the most stunning, with black eyes,
with gypsy skin.
She is, she is a sorceress
who takes over Man with her
dancing, with her hips

No, no one knows where
where is it she has come from, and where she's gone, she is a mystery.
She moves with a cadence
with the innocence of a princess
nobody touches.

Oh! What beautiful eyes
Oh! What a beautiful mouth
She is a sorceress
a seductress.

Come, let me hold you,
let me uncover you under the moon,
little by little.
She is, she is a sorceress
that takes over Man with her dancing
with her hips

Oh! What beautiful eyes
She is a sorceress
a seductress.

Oh! What beautiful eyes
She is a sorceress
a seductress.

She is a sorceress
a seductress
Oh! What beautiful eyes
Oh! I am her prisoner
And I am bursting with desire!

She is a sorceress
a seductress
She is a sorceress
a seductress
Una seductora
Es una hechicera
Una seductora
---
Lent has begun.. and Easter springs lush with promise. The voyage could be very long, but the spell of the Beyond is irresistible. Onward, I say, by the stars.

[Image: web1_f4-WEB-hokulea-01.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C5%8Dk%C5%ABle%CA%BBa

They will find many armies to test them, but none to resist.
They will come in their shining ships to conquer and destroy,
Barbarians of gold and feathers and serpents of fire.
-Aztec Century-
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 06:46 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Natura Naturans
User ID: 480998
03-07-2019 06:54 PM

RE: The Voyaging Canoe
The Polynesian navigators were the best in the world at a time when the Vikings were raiding England. Think of how difficult it would be to find tiny islands in the immense Pacific ocean. And not just once, not just SOME of the Pacific islands, but all of them from Hawaii to New Zealand. Those skills are being revived today as the Hokulea travels between Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Easter Island, all without the need of modern navigation equipment:

http://archive.hokulea.com/ike/hookele/o...nding.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polynesian_navigation

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Quote this message in a reply
Ludikrus
User ID: 204121
03-07-2019 07:03 PM

[Image: animated-chicken-image-0128.gif]Chicken Something
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-07-2019 07:17 PM

Muddy Waters, 40 days and 40 nights.

Zahir, in Arabic, means notorious, visible; in that sense, it is one of the ninety-nine names of God; the people, in Muslim lands, say it of <>. The first uncontroversial testimony is that of the Persian Lutf Alí Azur. In the clear pages of the biographical encyclopedia entitled “Temple of Fire”, that polygraph and dervish has narrated that in a school in Shiraz there was a copper astrolabe, "built in such a way that whoever looked at it once did not think of anything else, and so the King ordered it thrown into the depths of the sea, so men would not forget the universe." More extensive is the report of Meadow Taylor, who served the nizam of Haidarabad and composed the famous novel “Confessions of a Thug”. Towards 1832, Taylor heard in the outskirts of Bhuj the unaccustomed phrase "To have seen the Tiger" (Verily he has looked on the Tiger) to signify madness or sanctity. He was told that the reference was to a magical tiger, which was the doom of those who saw it, even from far away, because they all continued to think about it until the end of his days. Someone said that one of those unfortunates had fled to Mysore, where he had painted the figure of the tiger in a palace. Years later, Taylor visited the prisons of that kingdom; in that of Nithur, the governor showed him a cell, on whose floor, on whose walls, and on whose vault a Muslim fakir had drawn out (in barbarous colors that time, before erasing, refined) a kind of infinite tiger. This tiger was made of many tigers, in a dizzying way; tigers ran through it, it was striped with tigers, it included seas and Himalayas and armies that seemed to be other tigers. The painter had died many years ago, in that same cell; he came from Sindh or perhaps from Gujarat, and his initial purpose had been to draw a map of the world. Traces of that purpose remained in the monstrous image. Taylor told the story to Muhammad Al-Yemeni, of Fort William; he told him that there was no creature in the world that did not draw near to a Zaheer, but that the All-Merciful does not allow two things to be so at a time, since one alone can fascinate crowds. He said that there is always a Zahir, and that in the Age of Ignorance it was the idol that was called Yaúq, and later the prophet of Khorasan, who wore a veil embroidered with stones or a golden mask. He also said that God is inscrutable.

-From "The Zahir", Jorge Luis Borges

https://www.literatura.us/borges/elzahir.html

[Image: aladdin_cave_of_wonders_by_dcaster_dc7xjgt-fullview.jpg]

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
Ragnarök
User ID: 492066
03-07-2019 07:21 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (03-07-2019 07:17 PM)

Muddy Waters, 40 days and 40 nights.

Zahir, in Arabic, means notorious, visible; in that sense, it is one of the ninety-nine names of God; the people, in Muslim lands, say it of <>. The first uncontroversial testimony is that of the Persian Lutf Alí Azur. In the clear pages of the biographical encyclopedia entitled “Temple of Fire”, that polygraph and dervish has narrated that in a school in Shiraz there was a copper astrolabe, "built in such a way that whoever looked at it once did not think of anything else, and so the King ordered it thrown into the depths of the sea, so men would not forget the universe." More extensive is the report of Meadow Taylor, who served the nizam of Haidarabad and composed the famous novel “Confessions of a Thug”. Towards 1832, Taylor heard in the outskirts of Bhuj the unaccustomed phrase "To have seen the Tiger" (Verily he has looked on the Tiger) to signify madness or sanctity. He was told that the reference was to a magical tiger, which was the doom of those who saw it, even from far away, because they all continued to think about it until the end of his days. Someone said that one of those unfortunates had fled to Mysore, where he had painted the figure of the tiger in a palace. Years later, Taylor visited the prisons of that kingdom; in that of Nithur, the governor showed him a cell, on whose floor, on whose walls, and on whose vault a Muslim fakir had drawn out (in barbarous colors that time, before erasing, refined) a kind of infinite tiger. This tiger was made of many tigers, in a dizzying way; tigers ran through it, it was striped with tigers, it included seas and Himalayas and armies that seemed to be other tigers. The painter had died many years ago, in that same cell; he came from Sindh or perhaps from Gujarat, and his initial purpose had been to draw a map of the world. Traces of that purpose remained in the monstrous image. Taylor told the story to Muhammad Al-Yemeni, of Fort William; he told him that there was no creature in the world that did not draw near to a Zaheer, but that the All-Merciful does not allow two things to be so at a time, since one alone can fascinate crowds. He said that there is always a Zahir, and that in the Age of Ignorance it was the idol that was called Yaúq, and later the prophet of Khorasan, who wore a veil embroidered with stones or a golden mask. He also said that God is inscrutable.

-From "The Zahir", Jorge Luis Borges

https://www.literatura.us/borges/elzahir.html

[Image: aladdin_cave_of_wonders_by_dcaster_dc7xjgt-fullview.jpg]
strange
13 minutes ago I repost this on one site.

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
[Image: 362A87DF331F97F4B0015EC75D5F28E658941634][Image: giphy.gif]
Ragnarök
User ID: 492066
03-07-2019 07:23 PM

About the fights of the fantasy of the ignorant.
When studying the 99 names of God, among the Turks of Tengrians, it turned out that the word TANGRA itself from the archaic ancient Turkic languages ​​means only one of its names, "ETERNAL".
So in the Sakha (Yakut) language, and in the ancient Kyrgyz language, the word TANGRA is equivalent to the word "eternity, eternal, permanent."

Before you is the mountain "TENGRI_TAU" (from the Turk. "Eternal Mountain").

It has a simple Turkic meaning - "ETERNAL or permanent MOUNTAIN" (Tengri-Tau).

The distinction of its epithet with the epithet of the Most High "TENGRI_KHAN" (eternal master, ruler) is DIFFERENT. It says only about eternal sorrow.

However, the tumult of fantasy of modern researchers of the Turkic heritage, as soon as they did not “christen” this mountain.

It turns out that Tengri-Khan (God) chose this mountain, and they spend the night and spend the day at its top. Or even (as we managed to read on the Internet), supposedly from time to time, it happens.
Someone compared this mountain with the mountain of Olympus among the Greeks. And I decided that once the Greeks have a sacred mountain of Olympus. That the Turks certainly should not fall behind in this matter.
Tengri Khan (the Most High God) was immediately settled there.

Yes, that's an incident. In the Greek Olympus, live a gathering of Gods, incessantly engaged in love.

And Tengri Khan, it turns out to have to stay at the peak of the mountain in splendid isolation.
https://vk.com/public73560001

And there are many tourists who want to be sure to contemplate Tengri-khan, sitting on the mountain "Tengrai Tau".
https://vk.com/public73560001?z=photo-73...1_00%2Frev
Absurdly right?
For some reason, it seems to us that the mountain from the ancient Turkic language has only one meaning "Eternal, permanent mountain".
And it is not necessarily the abode of the Most High.
But everything can be.
Our group will continue its research in this direction.

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
[Image: 362A87DF331F97F4B0015EC75D5F28E658941634][Image: giphy.gif]
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-07-2019 07:36 PM

We sailing to Koh-i-Noor?

[Image: tumblr_p5hk89A5IE1utcrwuo1_1280.jpg]

Good, I'll put that on the manifest. Carrying.. all humanity's hopes and dreams to Valinor on a winged ship. Muchos thankyous.

https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/E%C3%A4rendil

Ray Lynch, Celestial Soda Pop.

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 07:37 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-07-2019 10:00 PM

I think a great hush has fallen over the sky.. asked around, and it dawned on me that it's all about Aoteraoa (New Zealand), and how the Maori experience of life there links up with European long wishes and far memories, joining the rich veing of magical life that snakes around the planet. All of a sudden, I have remembered the many small links, occassions and glimpses of something beyond, such as the movie The Piano, set there, cruel and which I walked out on, the All Black's Haka, and of course the LOTR movies being filmed there, and now their places being lodged in the collective unconscious as glorious antipodean peaks. On first sight, then, the journey is complete, from Gondor (Vienna), to Hapbsburg Spain, to Veracruz and Anahuac, then on through the Pacific to Hawai'i and beyond, and the other way around going first to Constantinople, then Teheran (tears from Persia), Lumbini, Nepal, Beijing, Japan, and far south again. All roads meet under the long white cloud.

Enya, Flora's Secret.

Did I just imagine this, or is Nature herself richly responding? There are a few ways to know, and I am sure to try them.

[Image: latest?cb=20170226023914]

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 10:04 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 399043
03-07-2019 10:08 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 399043
03-07-2019 10:10 PM

Ludikrus
User ID: 204121
03-07-2019 10:23 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (03-07-2019 07:36 PM)
We sailing to Koh-i-Noor?

[Image: tumblr_p5hk89A5IE1utcrwuo1_1280.jpg]

Good, I'll put that on the manifest. Carrying.. all humanity's hopes and dreams to Valinor on a winged ship. Muchos thankyous.

https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/E%C3%A4rendil

Ray Lynch, Celestial Soda Pop.

[Image: purgatorio-schema.jpg]

[Image: animated-chicken-image-0128.gif]Chicken Something
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-07-2019 11:23 PM

And how do you make a voyaging canoe? From a mighty tree. Where can you locate such a deity? In that place where the soul grows strong.

Alberto Cortez
My tree and me

My mother and I planted it
at the edge of the courtyard
where the house ends.
It was my father who brought it
I was five years old
And he was only a branch.

On the coming of the spring
We fertilized the ground well
And covered it with water.
With little bits of wood
We built a barrier
So it would not get damaged.

My tree grew buds, my childhood passed
And today, under its shadow, which has grown so much
We have memories, my tree and me.

With the passing of the years
And wearing long pants now
I reached adolescence
And it was under the shade of my tree
In a summertime nap
When I lost my innocence

Then it was time to study
Returning often,
But fully aware
That I was starting a long trip
And the passage was one-way
And thus absence gained on me.

My tree remained, and time passed,
And today, under its shadow, which has grown so much

Many years have passed
And I have at last returned
To my beloved little plot of earth
And on the edge of the courtyard,
There he was waiting for me
As one waits for a friend.

He seemed to smile at me
As if meaning to say
Look, I am full of nests
That tree that we planted
Twenty-something years ago
When I was only a child.
That one that grew buds, and time passed by
Half of my life stayed back with him
Today, under its shadow, which has grown so much
---

Whoa. This is the thing of thing that happens when you successfully summon all of time, ever, for one reason alone, to one place.

[Image: Margalit-The-Giving-Tree.jpg]

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 11:24 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
User ID: 492344
03-09-2019 07:31 AM

Just hit me right now. It really is the end. There won't be anything left to go back to. If you were thinking of going a bit crazy, go all the way, this is Paradise or bust. Also, if you see a whole culture of people going for suicide by debauchery (see video below), that is why.

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 07:37 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-12-2019 05:20 PM

Now what could possibly be a few clicks down the timeline? As people age and income continues to diverge long past feudal levels, I think the answer is becoming clear.. beneath the mushroom of 'they', where money is made out of thin air, ever newer and more baroque developments will continue to expand (this is what you keep hearing about gene editing and future tech), and beyond the frontier, everything will slowly fall apart into rubble, and the holes among the fallen wonders is where the free people may hold on. Read on a bit of what's happening to Japan, as nature gently takes its course.

The United States of Japan | The New Yorker
https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultur...s-of-japan

Of course it's utterly reversible, if you discount the many theories about the 'end of an age', but the incentive structure just isn't there. People living high on the hog today have every reason to pull the ladder up behind them, and anybody at ground level has pressing, constant reasons to keep their own plans and inner gardens to themselves. As seen in the City, this is the constant war of the salarymen against the princelings, there's a movie out on just that subject, and common ground is ever scarcer, because there is little to be gained from sharing in an atomized, precarious slice of the pie. Should you really want to know, there's been a whole book written about it by a very perceptive author, David Lida's "First stop in the twenty-first century", and it persuasively argues that the place where global capitalism began gives great gaping hints as to where it's going. You want steampunk? I recently watched the Battle Angel movie and then drove out into the night in a landscape of precisely that same nature, rough hills of slums overshadowed by towers of impregnable abundance. It really is my native soil.

[Image: 3509084.jpg]

But that is only the economics. Outside, deep within, what will we each think of our own place in the timeline and in a still-green planet going slowly brown? Much recommend the movie Ready Player One, or this song.

Mecano
The future world (in the 1980s)

Give me a room
with a view to the elevator
Because with this pollution,
the city's air troubles me.

Send me a fax
of your passion.

When the sun goes down
I will take you to dance
to the virtual disco club
And on the sea I'm going to teach you
a step or two
of flamenco trance.

And here we still are
eager as ever to dream
planting flowers on this artificial ground
birthing clones, begging for love,
walking the dog from the balcony to the living room
And here we still are
eager as ever to dream..
---
As seen by Jean Giraud/Moebius:

[Image: 1206626_Comics_The_Art_of_Moebius_1.jpg]

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
Lakeofmarch
Overmind Ambassador
03-12-2019 10:39 PM

Moved from another thread for future reference:
---
Noah and control dimensions
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-114114-page-3.html

Reincarnation, or the Big Soul Farm in the Sky
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-114128-page-2.html

Mantis aliens, including the Daniel Pinchbeck quote
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-111542.html

Water, and the oddness of this essential substance
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-114100.html

All of which lead to a very clear conclusion.. all that is new in the world is not actually working for 'the release of all sentient beings', as Buddha, a prince and a ruler himself, would have you believe, but into a new and more complex layer of illusion as the world is readied for some kind of harvest, incomprehensible in human timescales, but quite logical for alien realms whose ages are forever, whose doubts are almost insubstantial, and whose certainty of their own doing and purpose is alternately frightening and inspiring.. we are going to have a download that we had not planned for, but which everything has been building to. Now making contact.

[Image: 600px-%27Adam%27s_Creation_Sistine_Chape...U33cut.jpg]

Or, if you are like myself of a less indulgent bent:
https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2008/05/a...venly.html

[Image: 41IzAKkxS2L.jpg]
---
Also:

https://petermerlincane.wordpress.com/

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 10:48 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication