news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

David Icke’s Royal reptilian insider says he is telling lies
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 492959
03-14-2019 12:24 PM

David Icke’s Royal reptilian insider says he is telling lies
Advertisement
In his The Biggest Secret book he says that this lady - Christine Fitzgerald - told him all about the Windsor’s being shape shifting reptilians. However, this former confidante to Princess Diana, speaks out and says that David Icke is telling a pack of lies about what was mentioned in their interview, and that he was trying to push his reptile theory upon her.

Icke twisting the narrative it would seem...

“...She described her ‘shock’ and ‘outrage’ at discovering what David Icke claims she told him. “I met David Icke and walked away without giving him any information because I realised he wasn’t listening to me and just wanted to push his ‘reptilians run the world’ agenda. He looked at me with those cold blue eyes and said ‘Of course they are bloody reptilians, Christine!’ He got mad and swiped a cat off the sofa.”

“All that stuff he quotes me saying about cold-blooded reptilians and energy transferring from person to person via their ‘jacksies’… I never said a word of that! I would never use the word ‘jacksie’ for god’s sake!”

Christine was shocked when she happened to read a copy of The Biggest Secret by David Icke. It was given to her years ago by a friend but she didn’t pick it up and look at it until last year.

“The tape recording that he claims to have doesn’t exist. It can’t exist. Even if he was recording me against my knowledge it can’t exist like he says it does because I didn’t say any of that stuff. The idea that I tried to sue him to keep it quiet is utter, utter nonsense. I am happy to talk about Diana’s death but not to somebody who wants to twist my words. How dare he! He is disrespecting her!”

Full article here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.c...riend/amp/
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 12:37 PM

RE: David Icke’s Royal reptilian insider says he is telling lies
Also, it’s interesting that Icke claims he has tape recording of this interview but has never released it because Fitzgerald apparently threatened to sue him if he did. She says such claims are hogwash, therefore, if the recording exists, let’s have you, David. Let’s see who the liar really is.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482748
03-14-2019 12:42 PM

Anyone find it curious that after 20 years of the original publishing this has reared its head to debunk Icke's content?

Why now?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 12:49 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:42 PM)
Anyone find it curious that after 20 years of the original publishing this has reared its head to debunk Icke's content?

Why now?

OK, well consider this. He wrote in his book everything Fitzgerald, he claims, told him during the interview. If he had no qualms publishing any of that, then why fear being sued about releasing the audio recording if it contains such content? It makes no sense. Therefore, I can only assume that Icke is lying about the taped recording, and what he wrote in his book about Fitzgerald is a figment of Icke’s imagination.

If he has nothing to hide, then let us hear the recording. Simple as that.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464795
03-14-2019 12:54 PM

Your link source is 3 years old, OP. Anything more recent?
ABCDEF_Jesus
Dominios Pizza
User ID: 423155
03-14-2019 12:55 PM

Poor Icke doesn't realize he is reptilian, even after shape shifting from a soccer player to a conspiracy nutter.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 12:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:54 PM)

I only just found out about this because I’d lost interest in all of this stuff some years ago. Regardless, I think it’s a point worth raising. This raises serious question marks in regards to Icke’s credibility and his other alleged reptile contacts. Did he just invent them so he could sell books?

Icke needs to put up or shut up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 01:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:59 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:54 PM)

I only just found out about this because I’d lost interest in all of this stuff some years ago. Regardless, I think it’s a point worth raising. This raises serious question marks in regards to Icke’s credibility and his other alleged reptile contacts. Did he just invent them so he could sell books?

This may be the intention.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 01:05 PM

ABCDEF_Jesus  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:55 PM)
Poor Icke doesn't realize he is reptilian, even after shape shifting from a soccer player to a conspiracy nutter.

More like conspiracy millionaire. His books, talks, DVDs, website, and merchandise net him 2 million per year. It seems there’s always money to be made from the stupid.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 01:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 01:02 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:59 PM)

This may be the intention.

Well, he has claimed he’s had this recording since 1998. If she said what he claims, then let’s hear it. Until he does, he’s a BS artist clutching at straws.
TheGifofThings
User ID: 430513
03-14-2019 01:17 PM

Some in secret societies and elite seem to think drugs as part of answer. David Icke seems to think drugs are an answer too to unlocking potential.
I've done em, but I have to look at this objectively...if drugs are like an escape from reality and not helping the moment in reality, drugs only hinder you from your potential sobriety to be looking and seeing and thinking things more clearly. Drugs seem to bring clouds of confusion to many. They seem to give more illnesses than cure as advertised. They seem to be more common that ever in a time society need sobriety together most. So he recommends a shamans drug. I don't buy it. This is me not even going into the reptilian thing with slit eyes like cats in egypt statues amongst others.

Getting the gif of things one week at a time.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358903
03-14-2019 01:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:49 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:42 PM)

Why now?

OK, well consider this. He wrote in his book everything Fitzgerald, he claims, told him during the interview. If he had no qualms publishing any of that, then why fear being sued about releasing the audio recording if it contains such content? It makes no sense. Therefore, I can only assume that Icke is lying about the taped recording, and what he wrote in his book about Fitzgerald is a figment of Icke’s imagination.

20 years?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 01:42 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 01:20 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 12:49 PM)

20 years?

He had 20 years to prove if Fitzgerald said these things, but didn’t because no recording exists. I reiterate, if he had no qualms quoting her word for word in his book, then why did he never let any of his fans hear the recording for themselves?

Of course, now, he will use the 20 year time frame as an excuse to say the dog ate the tape years ago or whatever, but, because he never released it then his claims can never be taken seriously.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-14-2019 01:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 01:42 PM)
20 years?

He had 20 years to prove if Fitzgerald said these things, but didn’t because no recording exists. I reiterate, if he had no qualms quoting her word for word in his book, then why did he never let any of his fans hear the recording for themselves?

Of course, now, he will use the 20 year time frame as an excuse to say the dog ate the tape years ago or whatever, but, because he never released it then his claims can never be taken seriously.

I bet my left nut you've never read an Icke book.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358903
03-14-2019 01:47 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-14-2019 01:42 PM)
20 years?

Of course you can not answer why she waited 20 years?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication