news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for POS
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
04-17-2019 07:44 PM

horn Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for POS
Advertisement
More senseless violence, hate crime murder of innocent teen running away from this white supremacist POS tug. Glad they are throwing the full charges against him for his gruesome murder - running down a teen that was running for his life. Scream1

Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for Russell Courtier

"She said the length of Courtier’s sentence at least is “some type of relief for us and whoever else may have to deal with this man again.”

Larnell Bruce Sr. said the jury’s verdict restored his faith in society -- that even during these racially tumultuous times, jurors could clearly see Courtier for what he is. In court, the elder Bruce told Courtier that he hopes he spends his time in prison thinking about whether he wants his own son, who is 8, to grow up in a world with white supremacy.

“That ideology that you have is not good for anybody,” Bruce Sr. said.

After an eight-day trial, jurors found Courtier guilty of murder, hit-and-run driving and second-degree intimidation, a hate crime under Oregon law.

The decision appeared to mark Oregon’s first hate crime murder conviction in three decades. Prosecutors and a national expert on hate groups said the last time a defendant was convicted of a racially fueled murder in the state was in 1989, after Ethiopian immigrant Mulugeta Seraw was bludgeoned to death by a group of skinheads with a baseball bat on a Southeast Portland street.

In the middle of Courtier’s trial, his girlfriend at the time of Bruce’s killing pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the case. Colleen Hunt was sitting in the passenger seat of the Jeep, and witnesses said they heard her yell to Courtier: “Get him, baby!” and “Run him over!”

In a separate hearing later Tuesday, Hunt was sentenced to 10 years in prison. She wrote a letter of apology, which was shared with the judge and the prosecutor. The letter is expected to be made publicly available through her court file, but hasn’t been yet.

Hannon, the prosecutor, said his office agreed to the decade-long sentence for Hunt after finding no evidence that she shared the racial animus that Courtier harbors. Hannon said his office also first consulted Bruce’s family."

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/04/...nimum.html

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: kvpPqmc.jpg]
by @TonkaOBrien
Quote this message in a reply
pooky
User ID: 451507
04-17-2019 08:05 PM

RE: Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for POS
Glad that guy's off the streets. Hope he finds Jesus while in the clink.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497871
04-17-2019 08:08 PM

RE: Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for POS
why splits hairs op

when ur already a retarded fuk like urself

I can see straight thru ur bs like its

crystal fukin clear
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497778
04-17-2019 08:10 PM

So every white person that commits a crime is a WHITE SUPREMACIST? You racist LEFT anti-white piece of S HIT.
The Obamanation
User ID: 397180
04-17-2019 08:15 PM

If I posted a thread for every crime commited by muslims I would quickly get banned for spamming the forum.

Obvious shill is obvious.

[Image: 35589702332_7c753b8a42_n.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 375078
04-17-2019 08:16 PM

will the prison guards still be guarding jails in the end times

only thing that comes to mind now

not likely..so it will be every man for themselves

you think things are bad.... things are about to get a lot worse

if I am right
He Man
Another day in paradise
04-17-2019 08:24 PM

pooky  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:05 PM)
Glad that guy's off the streets. Hope he finds Jesus while in the clink.

I hope he finds his soul somewhere and renounces white supremacist terror, hate and murder.

Cheers

by @TonkaOBrien
He Man
Another day in paradise
04-17-2019 08:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:10 PM)
So every white person that commits a crime is a WHITE SUPREMACIST? You racist LEFT anti-white piece of S HIT.

No, only an idiot would assume that stupid sh*t. Sorry you seem to be so stupid. Jhikpghf Hugs Cheer

by @TonkaOBrien
b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
O.G.C.J.M
User ID: 444029
04-17-2019 08:40 PM

stars RE: Race-fueled murder with Jeep brings life sentence with 28-year minimum for POS
Why do people never discuss your actual real news, but insult you as if you made it up?

[Image: 0FE4LB9.jpg]
Skeletor
User ID: 478345
04-17-2019 08:44 PM

The Obamanation  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:15 PM)
If I posted a thread for every crime commited by muslims I would quickly get banned for spamming the forum.

yep

he who laughs last, laughs best
WWG1WGA
He Man
Another day in paradise
04-17-2019 08:45 PM

The Obamanation  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:15 PM)

That ^ would be spreading anti religious bigotry.

I didn't know you were such an idiot goose stepper standing up for nazi thugs and skin color based murders.

Not a shill just a concerned citizen that does not want to see more criminal hate gangs and attacks on Jews, Muslims, minorities, and LGBT folks, by stupid racist hate thugs.

I am posting about white supremacist terror and how it is a growing world wide CT linked to the racist POTUS and his hate rhetoric and to his governmental hires like Steve Bannon and Steven Miller and other racist xenophobic idiots.

Go to hate sites if you want to promote hate and terrorism.

by @TonkaOBrien
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 496878
04-17-2019 08:47 PM

There were 17,284 murders in America in 2017. Are we going to get a thread for each one of them?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497883
04-17-2019 08:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:47 PM)
There were 17,284 murders in America in 2017. Are we going to get a thread for each one of them?

How many kidnapped children again?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497883
04-17-2019 08:49 PM

I can help.
He Man
Another day in paradise
04-17-2019 08:51 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2019 08:19 PM)
Everybody here knows youre a scumbag, He Man. You were unmasked long ago. Why are you still here? You bring nothing here but division and strife. You add absolutely nothing of value.

Because the haters here clearly hate me, I must be doing something correctly. It is the real CT that needs to be spoken up about on these forums. Neo-nazi POS terrorist coddlers, are the scum of the earth, they need to be banned from on-line forums and exposed for the hate and terrorism and race war they are supporting.

by @TonkaOBrien
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication