News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

good advice for GHOST OF LOP thread
prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
User ID: 364412
04-18-2019 06:38 AM

heart good advice for GHOST OF LOP thread
Advertisement
looks as though one of our most loyal posters has fallen on hard times as of late , and is in need of some guidance and direction . this thread exists for the sole purpose of people giving their opinion on how he can improve his situation .

my contribution is to improve your diet . cut out the junk food and sodas and eat vegetables , beans , whole grains and small amounts of meat and dairy . no extravagant fast food purchases . this should go a long way in decreasing inflammation in the body which is probably a large factor in your problem with your leg .

Heartflowers

[Image: no_image_8.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019 06:39 AM by prosthetic brain.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 257528
04-18-2019 06:51 AM

RE: good advice for GHOST OF LOP thread
After years of being on this forum and listening and empathizing with Ghost's predicament, my best advice to him is: Take a chance. You have to risk your comfort zone in order to make any drastic changes in your life. It might be uncomfortable at first, but he'll adapt, as we all do.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497897
04-18-2019 06:52 AM

First of all, I'm not convinced Ghost was fired. His boss was ticked off and told him
to go home. No reports of 'You're fired'.

That coupled with a bunch of emails and things for him to do online, seems to counterdict his being fired.

I'd wait till morning then ask what my status is.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 476946
04-18-2019 06:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2019 06:52 AM)
First of all, I'm not convinced Ghost was fired. His boss was ticked off and told him

That coupled with a bunch of emails and things for him to do online, seems to counterdict his being fired.

Agreed.
prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
04-18-2019 07:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2019 06:51 AM)
After years of being on this forum and listening and empathizing with Ghost's predicament, my best advice to him is: Take a chance. You have to risk your comfort zone in order to make any drastic changes in your life. It might be uncomfortable at first, but he'll adapt, as we all do.

i think i'd agree

doesnt seem as though he has much to lose

but what he'd like to do that he'd be willing to take a chance for seems the question .

Skippy
Meaty Cheesy Corny Cornbread Poppers
User ID: 402368
04-18-2019 07:01 AM

If life keeps sending you the same message it's because you aren't listening.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 476946
04-18-2019 07:03 AM

They can't fire him when he has a good (doctor) reason to not be at work.

And.. he should be getting paid for the time he spends at home fielding emails and other work-related shìt.
lil bird
User ID: 432407
04-18-2019 07:04 AM

didn't this happen last years?

"Music, as far as I have seen in the world so far, is the only real magic that I know." TP
Disturbed staff
Finger lickin' good
User ID: 1
04-18-2019 07:07 AM

Lets hope so.

Ghost is one of the good guys.

[Image: mybbsig.php]
prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
04-18-2019 07:09 AM

Skippy  Wrote: (04-18-2019 07:01 AM)
If life keeps sending you the same message it's because you aren't listening.

i dont think its gotten thru yet

maybe life needs to use a different tactic

prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
04-18-2019 07:10 AM

the job situation aside , he has multiple other issues he deals with on a continuous basis , which never seem to resolve themselves.

Disturbed staff
Finger lickin' good
User ID: 1
04-18-2019 07:11 AM

prosthetic brain  Wrote: (04-18-2019 06:38 AM)
looks as though one of our most loyal posters has fallen on hard times as of late , and is in need of some guidance and direction . this thread exists for the sole purpose of people giving their opinion on how he can improve his situation .

my contribution is to improve your diet . cut out the junk food and sodas and eat vegetables , beans , whole grains and small amounts of meat and dairy . no extravagant fast food purchases . this should go a long way in decreasing inflammation in the body which is probably a large factor in your problem with your leg .

Heartflowers

When you're single its hard to eat healthy but it definitely helps. Since i improved my diet by cutting down on pizzas, eating more veggies and taking vitamine and omega 3 fishoil capsules my mood is definitely better. I am more active too.

[Image: mybbsig.php]
Skippy
04-18-2019 07:14 AM

I used to work third shift security at hotels back when the minimum wage was $4.75 an hour. I was getting paid $4.60 an hour illegally with no benefits. I worked 72 hours a week to pay my rent. The lesson was to not do that for too long. It was a transitional job. Life tries to prevent you from getting too comfortable with something when it's not the right thing for you.
prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
04-18-2019 07:18 AM

Disturbed  Wrote: (04-18-2019 07:11 AM)
prosthetic brain  Wrote: (04-18-2019 06:38 AM)

Heartflowers

When you're single its hard to eat healthy but it definitely helps. Since i improved my diet by cutting down on pizzas, eating more veggies and taking vitamine and omega 3 fishoil capsules my mood is definitely better. I am more active too.

heck even putting some veggies on the pizzas prior to baking would help

slice up an onion , some broccoli , pepper , mushroom and toss it on and into the oven it goes.

he really needs to cut out the soda though imo

Skippy
04-18-2019 07:22 AM

Skippy  Wrote: (04-18-2019 07:14 AM)
I used to work third shift security at hotels back when the minimum wage was $4.75 an hour. I was getting paid $4.60 an hour illegally with no benefits. I worked 72 hours a week to pay my rent. The lesson was to not do that for too long. It was a transitional job. Life tries to prevent you from getting too comfortable with something when it's not the right thing for you.

And I have great memories from that low paying job. I was young, just turned 21. I had a great uniform and a badge. Looked like a cop. I met these 4 girls one night working at a Hampton Inn in Knoxville. We stayed up the whole night playing cards and talking. I ended up meeting them later for a road trip to the beach. We got a hotel room for the night. Me and 4 girls. It wasn't an orgy or anything crazy, just a fun experience. Totally worth that shitty job. That one memory. Totally worth it.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication