News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Will US get lucky? Will Trump decide war with Iran is NOT a path to re-election?
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
05-21-2019 09:53 PM

horn Will US get lucky? Will Trump decide war with Iran is NOT a path to re-election?
Advertisement
Maybe some small level of sanity is taking hold in the Trump administration. wut?

Maybe there are enough internal polls that show Trump is so disliked and unpopular, that a war with Iran would only hurt his chances at re-election. If it is not going to delay the Trump impeachment and testimony of Mueller and others before the house, then maybe a war with Iran is not going to do anything positive for Trump?

Will the US get lucky and will Trump stop Bolton and Israel from staging a series of gulf of Tonkin type staged events to cause a war with Iran?

Or will the idiot Trumpers demand a war to save their mad king? uhwhat? Scream1

I am hoping they are coming to the conclusion that many folks voted for Trump thinking he was NOT going to start interventionist wars of choice, like Bush43/Cheney did. Then Trump appointed Bolton thinking being a "War President" would make all his problems go away. But I bet that is not polling well anywhere. coolchick

Lets hope a sliver of sanity prevails and the Trump DOD does not attack Iran.

Trump suddenly reverses course on Iran, says there is ‘no indication’ of threats
Trump has no coordinated strategy on Iran — and it's obvious.

"President Donald Trump spent the last week talking up possible military action against Iran, discussing the number of troops that would be involved, and threatening that war would mean the “official end of Iran.”

On Monday, he suddenly reversed course, claiming that there was “no indication” of threats from the country that would require such a response.

“They’ve been very hostile. They’ve truly been the no. 1 provocateur of terror,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House, before saying that there was, in fact, no threat. “We have no indication that anything’s happened or will happen, but if it does, it will be met, obviously, with great force. We will have no choice.”

That’s a huge about-face from his own tweet on Sunday, in which he wrote, “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!”"

Experts say the mixed messages have to do with the administration’s lack of a coordinated Iran strategy in general.

“I oscillate between thinking the administration is being quite clever, and almost demonstrating irrationality in order to scare the Iranians into not doing anything stupid — or at least that’s what they think they’re doing — or just genuine total cluelessness, which is what I tend to lean towards,” said Dina Esfandiary, a fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center and the Century Foundation’s Middle East Department.

“[Trump] wants to sound threatening and wants to basically demonstrate that the U.S. … will stand up to Iran, that the maximum pressure campaign is working,” Esfandiary said. “But he wants to do it up until the point where there’s a war, and he definitely wants to avoid war, to — I think — [National Security Adviser John] Bolton’s great dismay. I tend to lean towards that being the explanation for why there’s so much back and forth, they want to take them to the cusp of war and then basically reign it in and be like, ‘Wait, no actually, at the moment there’s no threat.'”

Alex Vatanka, a senior fellow at the Middle East Institute, said the back and forth has to do with the fact that the administration “has not made up its mind on what it wants to get from its Iran policy.”"

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-says-no-...4505cdbdb/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: kvpPqmc.jpg]
by @TonkaOBrien

[Image: GKOR856.jpg]
Mexico will pay for the sharpie!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019 09:55 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501847
05-21-2019 10:03 PM

RE: Will US get lucky? Will Trump decide war with Iran is NOT a path to re-election?
When Bolton and Netanyahu's lies and collusion to create war between Iran and the US are taken out of the equation, peace and cooleration with Iran is the only logical solution. I lredict greatly improved relations between the two.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501642
05-21-2019 10:09 PM

RE: Will US get lucky? Will Trump decide war with Iran is NOT a path to re-election?
You are going to get ridden like a 2 dollar pony by LOP when Trump get's re-elected.chuckle
He Man
Another day in paradise
05-21-2019 10:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:09 PM)
You are going to get ridden like a 2 dollar pony by LOP when Trump get's re-elected.chuckle

chuckle

I was ridden when Trump got elected the first time, chuckle but he is not attracting any new supporters and he is way less popular than when he was first elected.

He only won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, by less than 1% of the voters in each state. Trump is down way below that now, and so many women and minorities will never vote for him, not to mention farmers and people that see him for the huge failure he is now. I don't think he can win a re-election.

The States That Elected Trump Have Turned Against Him
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania made Trump president. This year, Democrats won all the major races in those states.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wiscon...democrats/

by @TonkaOBrien

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019 10:20 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 496394
05-21-2019 10:21 PM

I think he will listen to Rand Paul fire both Bolton and Pompeo.
Looky
lop guest
User ID: 482139
05-21-2019 10:24 PM

He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:19 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:09 PM)

chuckle

I was ridden when Trump got elected the first time, chuckle but he is not attracting any new supporters and he is way less popular than when he was first elected.

He only won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, by less than 1% of the voters in each state. Trump is down way below that now, and so many women and minorities will never vote for him, not to mention farmers and people that see him for the huge failure he is now. I don't think he can win a re-election.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania made Trump president. This year, Democrats won all the major races in those states.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXGLuhDfFM

Believe the reporter, not your own eyes.
YikkaFarius
User ID: 495997
05-21-2019 10:27 PM

I'll be very surprised if Trump takes any action against Iran. Only Ivanka could convince him to do it, like when she got him to bomb Syria. It's more likely to kick off if the Iranians hit some of our assets and a response is made via rules of engagement. Then I expect Trump to attempt to tamp it down, and deescalate the situation. He's a Cheeto eating dove.
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
05-21-2019 10:28 PM

It's kind of up to democrats.

Are we an antiwar party yet?

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 496394
05-21-2019 10:30 PM

YikkaFarius  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:27 PM)
I'll be very surprised if Trump takes any action against Iran. Only Ivanka could convince him to do it, like when she got him to bomb Syria. It's more likely to kick off if the Iranians hit some of our assets and a response is made via rules of engagement. Then I expect Trump to attempt to tamp it down, and deescalate the situation. He's a Cheeto eating dove.

She also got Steve Bannon and Seb Gorka fired.
He Man
Another day in paradise
05-21-2019 10:33 PM

Looky  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:24 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:19 PM)
chuckle

Rallies are free entertainment for the gullible and stupid. They did not work in the last election, Trump lost 41 seats in the house. Trump will lose much bigger than that in a full on national election after the American people have see how horrible and corrupt and pathetically insecure and what a huge liar he is.

He barely won last time and that was his last big win.

Trump is toast. Resigns or gets impeached during the election cycle and loses bigly. Jhikpghf

by @TonkaOBrien

b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
⛧ ♛ ⛧
User ID: 444029
05-21-2019 10:34 PM

He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:33 PM)
Looky  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:24 PM)

Rallies are free entertainment for the gullible and stupid. They did not work in the last election, Trump lost 41 seats in the house. Trump will lose much bigger than that in a full on national election after the American people have see how horrible and corrupt and pathetically insecure and what a huge liar he is.

Trump is toast. Resigns or gets impeached during the election cycle and loses bigly. Jhikpghf

Hello. : )
He Man
Another day in paradise
05-21-2019 10:37 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:28 PM)
It's kind of up to democrats.

Are we an antiwar party yet?

Obama didn't start any wars during his two terms in office. There is nobody in the democratic party that is demanding war with North Korea or Iran. Many in the Democratic party are calling for much more control over congressional war powers resolutions and setting more limits on those powers.

The republicans are the party of MIC and interventionist wars, Reagan and the two Bush POTUS's taught us that.

by @TonkaOBrien

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019 10:38 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
05-21-2019 10:39 PM

b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:34 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:33 PM)

Hugs Cheer Heartflowers

by @TonkaOBrien

b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
⛧ ♛ ⛧
User ID: 444029
05-21-2019 10:40 PM

heart RE: Will US get lucky? Will Trump decide war with Iran is NOT a path to re-election?
He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:39 PM)
b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶  Wrote: (05-21-2019 10:34 PM)

Hugs Cheer Heartflowers

Fhug

Obama
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
LOP Military Expert
User ID: 435823
05-21-2019 10:41 PM

People who believe in “staged events” live in a total state of denial. I mean come on, does everything have to be a false flag or staged event to make bad governments look innocent? Iran has a long history of killing our troops with terrorist proxies and that’s a fact...our military knows that very well and I don’t think they would want their intelligence insulted with all the “false flag” bullcrap.

AMERICA, f*#k YEAH!!!

[Image: 2m3AlLT.gif]
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication