News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Rex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
05-21-2019 11:49 PM

kickit Rex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump
Advertisement
I guess Rex is ignoring the Trump demands for former staff to not testify. chuckle

If anybody knows Trump is a "f*cking moron" it is Tillerson who said so to his face.

I bet he has some stories on Trump's obstruction of justice and Trump's stupidity. Scream1

"Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was spotted entering a congressional office building on Tuesday morning for what a committee aide told The Daily Beast was a meeting with the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs committee and relevant staff about his time working in the Trump administration.

Tillerson’s appearance took place as virtually every other Trumpworld luminary has been stonewalling congressional oversight efforts. At the same time that the former Secretary of State was speaking before lawmakers, former White House counsel Don McGahn was ignoring a subpoena to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Tillerson’s arrival at the Capitol was handled with extreme secrecy. No media advisories or press releases were sent out announcing his appearance. And he took a little noticed route into the building in order to avoid being seen by members of the media.

Tillerson had a notoriously prickly relationship with the president, reportedly calling him a “moron” in private. But he was present during critical moments of the administration, including Trump’s 2017 private meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Hamburg, Germany.

Since leaving his post, he has rarely made public appearances, save for speaking at a panel in Houston in December. During that appearance, he said there was “no question” Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"So often the president would say, here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it, and I would have to say to him, Mr. President, I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law," Tillerson said.

Tillerson’s interview by House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) and ranking member Michael McCaul (R-TX) comes a month after Special Counsel Robert Mueller published his report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Since then, top Democrats on the Hill have demanded that Attorney General Bill Barr and Mueller answer questions related to the report and its publication. Barr has declined to testify before the House, citing the insistence of the committee that staff lawyers be allowed to conduct some of the questioning. Mueller is reportedly in negotiations to testify, though the Department of Justice had previously not agreed on a date for him to do so.

On Tuesday, CNN reported that Mueller’s team had expressed reluctance about the possibility of a testimony taking place in public for fear that it would appear political."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rex-tiller...es&via=rss

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: kvpPqmc.jpg]
by @TonkaOBrien

[Image: GKOR856.jpg]
Mexico will pay for the sharpie!
Quote this message in a reply
Looky
lop guest
User ID: 482139
05-21-2019 11:53 PM

RE: Rex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump
He Man  Wrote: (05-21-2019 11:49 PM)
I guess Rex is ignoring the Trump demands for former staff to not testify. chuckle

If anybody knows Trump is a "f*cking moron" it is Tillerson who said so to his face.

I bet
he has some stories on Trump's obstruction of justice and Trump's stupidity. Scream1

"Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was spotted entering a congressional office building on Tuesday morning for what a committee aide told The Daily Beast was a meeting with the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs committee and relevant staff about his time working in the Trump administration.

Tillerson’s appearance took place as virtually every other Trumpworld luminary has been stonewalling congressional oversight efforts. At the same time that the former Secretary of State was speaking before lawmakers, former White House counsel Don McGahn was ignoring a subpoena to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Tillerson’s arrival at the Capitol was handled with extreme secrecy. No media advisories or press releases were sent out announcing his appearance. And he took a little noticed route into the building in order to avoid being seen by members of the media.

Tillerson had a notoriously prickly relationship with the president, reportedly calling him a “moron” in private. But he was present during critical moments of the administration, including Trump’s 2017 private meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Hamburg, Germany.

Since leaving his post, he has rarely made public appearances, save for speaking at a panel in Houston in December. During that appearance, he said there was “no question” Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"So often the president would say, here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it, and I would have to say to him, Mr. President, I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law," Tillerson said.

Tillerson’s interview by House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) and ranking member Michael McCaul (R-TX) comes a month after Special Counsel Robert Mueller published his report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Since then, top Democrats on the Hill have demanded that Attorney General Bill Barr and Mueller answer questions related to the report and its publication. Barr has declined to testify before the House, citing the insistence of the committee that staff lawyers be allowed to conduct some of the questioning. Mueller is reportedly in negotiations to testify, though the Department of Justice had previously not agreed on a date for him to do so.

On Tuesday, CNN reported that Mueller’s team had expressed reluctance about the possibility of a testimony taking place in public for fear that it would appear political."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rex-tiller...es&via=rss

Hopium.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501154
05-21-2019 11:55 PM

RE: Rex Tillerson Secretly Meets With House Foreign Affairs Committee to Talk Trump
Not so secret then, huh?
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
05-22-2019 12:01 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-21-2019 11:55 PM)
Not so secret then, huh?

Leaked by Tillerson's people for the sublime effect it will have on on Trump, I imagine.

chuckle

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: kvpPqmc.jpg]
by @TonkaOBrien

[Image: GKOR856.jpg]
Mexico will pay for the sharpie!
Fork

User ID: 361628
05-22-2019 12:20 AM

He Man  Wrote: (05-22-2019 12:01 AM)
Not so secret then, huh?

Leaked by Tillerson's people for the sublime effect it will have on on Trump, I imagine.

chuckle

Has Trump started rage tweeting about it yet?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501867
05-22-2019 12:22 AM

yeah rex thinks orange man is a f*cking moron
he said so himself lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501867
05-22-2019 12:23 AM

Fork  Wrote: (05-22-2019 12:20 AM)

chuckle

Has Trump started rage tweeting about it yet?

he's out playing golf right now.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501776
05-22-2019 12:27 AM

Tillerson is a corporate oil wh*ore
Fork

User ID: 361628
05-22-2019 12:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-22-2019 12:27 AM)

Trump is a Zionist whore.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501776
05-22-2019 12:36 AM

Fork  Wrote: (05-22-2019 12:29 AM)

Trump is a Zionist whore.

Because he relocated the embassy..

Big woop

Did he receive campaign donations from Zionists?

Dig deep for us
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
05-22-2019 02:15 AM

Not so secret then, huh?

chuckle

You imagine, just like someone "imagined" this story, to add to the other "stories", they imagined up. Blahblah
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 499472
05-22-2019 02:20 AM

and your point is?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPbhcJw8mRypdGTnCJHq_...tpxGqpjEbw]
Damnrod
Pull my finger
User ID: 208943
05-22-2019 02:21 AM

[Image: 2l2uqs.jpg]

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"...Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it"...Thomas Jefferson

[Image: Freedom.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501892
05-22-2019 02:26 AM

My Daily Yeast

shockedd
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 354621
05-22-2019 02:33 AM

The House democrat lunatics are irrelevant. Their revenge "investigations" are a transparent joke. They need to be forcibly removed from DC permanently.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication