news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

An Old Lunatic, Returning From Distant Lands.
Tek The Tourist
lop guest
User ID: 501896
05-22-2019 02:36 AM

An Old Lunatic, Returning From Distant Lands.
Advertisement
First and foremost, it has been many, MANY, years since I last visited the Lunatic Outpost. I have a story of the recent past that I wish to share with you. I find it important, I find it vital to our future...

I can only hope and speculate that after reading this your perspective will shift, and you will truly understand what a dark two decades this has been.

During my youth, and in my ignorance, I traveled to the state of New York, late that year of 2011 into early 2012. I had seen the group known as "Occupy Wall Street" and I had hoped, now in vain, that I too could make a difference in a nation fueled by oil and war, by corruption and blackmail, by bribery and debauchery.

But it was for naught, as I had arrived far too late, and the last remnants of the movement were carried away in zip-tie handcuffs and shame. The banks had won, the lobbyists had won... Corruption had won, and worst still, the people had remained woefully ignorant.

I took the opportunity, in that moment, to walk the streets of Manhattan. Upon which I saw the homeless population meet, if not exceed, that of everyday folk. I saw as their alley-ways had been gated off in the war against terror. I saw as the tunnel dwellers of New York resided upon it's surface, having been forced above ground by the "law" enforcement gangs of the city. I saw the proliferation of propaganda, urging the common-folk to "See Something, Say Something", undoubtedly increasing the numbers of incarceration of New Yorker's below the poverty line.

I saw central park, along with others, still being cleaned of the habitation that once existed, of a people that had nothing to lose, and everything to fight for. I saw the last remnants and belongings of a people that wanted to fight, not for their future, but for ours. I watched as the last individuals of the cause were spit upon, told to "get a job", full well knowing that no employer would ever actually hire them.

I saw sadness in their hearts and failure within their eyes. They had protested the way it was meant to; peacefully, and in such a way as to minimize disturbance in the lives of the daily commuters. Was there bad apples that poorly represented the rest? Of course, absolutely, when is there not in any situation or protesting group?

But what is important to remember is that they did not act as an uncontrolled riot, they did not spread wanton destruction. They were not the AntiFa or BLM of today. They did not put themselves out there to be a target, instead the media convinced the people of this nation to make a target of them...

-------------

Here I am, it is 2019, I had enlisted in 2013, and to this day I find myself continuing to serve honorably in the United States Navy. I was still naive and thought I would make a difference, ignorant at the time of the military industrial complex. Now, reaching almost 30 years of age (this year), I see exactly the corruption they had hoped to stand against...

Unchecked power. I find myself in a nation where, even with body cameras, our very own "law" enforcement is capable of committing recorded murder with minimal punishment for their actions.

Corruption. I find myself in a nation where powerful corporate interests now have more rights than the individual citizen of our nation. Where money has more influence than liberty.

Liberty. I find myself in a nation where the rights of a corpse are higher than that of a women's right to an abortion. Where a pedophiliac rapist has a less severe punishment than that of the doctor who would remove that rapist's fetus from an underage child.

Prosperity. I find myself in nation where the individual will never again compete against the power of the already omnipresent corporations. Where their ideas will never gain traction, nor be granted the capability of competition in this supposed "Free Market". Where advancements into our future are bought out and silenced, to maintain our ever ignorant consumption of the toxic, wasteful, past.

I am tired now, I have tried to remain brief, but too much information is out there and readily apparent to suggest that this will not be referred to as "The Information Age" nor "The Millennials", but rather "The Age of Debauchery" and "The Doomed Generation"

“The table has tilted, folks. The game is rigged. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people – white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue – these are the people of modest means – Continue to elect these rich ***** who don’t give a f*#k about you. They don’t give a f*#k about you. They don’t give a f*#k about you. They don’t care about you at all. At all. At all. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes every day, because the owners of this country know the truth: It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
George Carlin.
Quote this message in a reply
Full Circle
Alive
User ID: 484269
05-22-2019 02:42 AM

RE: An Old Lunatic, Returning From Distant Lands.
They did not put themselves out there to be a target, instead the media convinced the people of this nation to make a target of them...

Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

It's what they did to the hippie movement of the 60's/70's too. And John Lennon....all of them.

Same as it ever was.....same as it ever was....

And here we are.
Tissue

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. -Plato
Soul.
User ID: 471163
05-22-2019 02:52 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:42 AM)
They did not put themselves out there to be a target, instead the media convinced the people of this nation to make a target of them...

It's what they did to the hippie movement of the 60's/70's too. And John Lennon....all of them.

And here we are.
Tissue
Hippies fist

The antiwar and civil rights people yeah, blamed russia then like they do today, cointelpro etc

Also old lop name eh, who ye be OP Blink
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 02:52 AM by Soul..) Quote this message in a reply
Full Circle
Alive
05-22-2019 02:55 AM

Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:52 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:42 AM)

And here we are.
Tissue
Hippies fist

The antiwar and civil rights people yeah, blamed russia then like they do today, cointelpro etc

I don't recall hippies blaming Russia. chuckle I don't recall them blaming anyone but .gov for all the bullshit wars.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. -Plato
Soul.
05-22-2019 02:56 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:55 AM)
Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:52 AM)
Hippies fist

I don't recall hippies blaming Russia. chuckle I don't recall them blaming anyone but .gov for all the bullshit wars.

No not the hippies, the gubbermint and the chuds back then chuckle
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 02:57 AM by Soul..) Quote this message in a reply
Full Circle
Alive
05-22-2019 03:00 AM

Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:56 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:55 AM)

lol, well I thought by "Hippies" and this> fist that you were blaming hippies! Rofl

But yeah! Like I said, Same as it ever was.

BTW, I am glad you are here. I missed you at your place! Hugs

Soul.
05-22-2019 03:03 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 03:00 AM)
Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2019 02:56 AM)

lol, well I thought by "Hippies" and this> fist that you were blaming hippies! Rofl

Well hippies can be annoying chuckle

Thanks, I've been back for a while and haven't been banned yet, I done grew up or something Scratchinghead chuckle
Full Circle
Alive
05-22-2019 03:07 AM

Soul.  Wrote: (05-22-2019 03:03 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 03:00 AM)

Thanks, I've been back for a while and haven't been banned yet, I done grew up or something Scratchinghead chuckle

I'm a hippie. Anon

Never change. You're a good'un. Some of us knew that, eh?

Soul.
05-22-2019 03:16 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 03:07 AM)

I'm a hippie. Anon

the hippies that didn't turn into yuppies or yippies are fine chuckle
Ludikrus
User ID: 204121
05-22-2019 03:18 AM

History tells the tale

The Bonus Army, an assemblage of some 17,000 World War I veterans in 1932

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...ion-ap.jpg]

It goes further back. Soldiers in the Revolutionary war were paid in scripts redeemable at a later date. Of course, it was easy for the sharks to come in and buy them up for cash or goods pennies on the dollar. Those who could afford to wait for redemption of the note could certainly take advantage of this. And they did.

[Image: animated-chicken-image-0128.gif]Chicken Something
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467823
05-22-2019 03:50 AM

Believe me, Tek, people notice. Many, many, many people notice.
They're just not the noisy ones, usually.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501885
05-22-2019 04:02 AM

Wow! after all this time and we still think you are gay
Tek The Tourist
lop guest
User ID: 444618
05-22-2019 03:39 PM

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450686
05-22-2019 03:46 PM

Full Circle  Wrote: (05-22-2019 03:07 AM)

I'm a hippie. Anon

He's ok for a c u c k.

chuckle
D3VILSR3J3CT
....☥⛧♂∞⚡∞♀⛥☥....
User ID: 501936
05-22-2019 03:54 PM

Hipsters taste better than hippies.

More tender too.

[Image: 548671_273609259408485_967342574_n.jpg]
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication