News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

A WARREN LETS PACLIAR HAVE IT [FULL TILT BOOGIE BOTH BARRELS bit*h]
Plymouth Fury
User ID: 495481
06-12-2019 05:25 AM

A WARREN LETS PACLIAR HAVE IT [FULL TILT BOOGIE BOTH BARRELS bit*h]
Advertisement

PREMIERING NOW! A PLYMOUTH FURY EXCLUSIVE!
A Warren tells the TRUTH about what happened in a phone interview....let all the lies be put to rest once and for all.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY WORK! PRE-ORDER THE NEW PLYMOUTH FURY LIMITED EDITION WHITE VINYL RECORD ALBUM "Adpocalypso" HERE https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/226883 I HAVE 60 DAYS TO REACH MY PRE-ORDER QUOTA OR MY ALBUM WONT BE PRESSED! PLEASE HELP ME REACH THIS MILESTONE! EVERY PRE-ORDER WILL INCLUDE HAND-NUMBERED AUTOGRAPHED CD AND CASSETTE VERSIONS AS WELL AS DIGITAL DOWNLOADS OF ALL MEDIA!

PLEASE HELP ME TO REACH MY GOAL OF 100 PREORDERS OF MY RECORD ALBUM! IF I DO NOT REACH MY GOAL MY ALBUM WILL NOT BE RELEASED! PLEASE HELP ME REACH THIS MILESTONE AND FULFILL MY CHILDHOOD DREAM!
[Image: pfdf2.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Plymouth Fury
User ID: 495481
06-12-2019 08:29 AM

kickit RE: A WARREN LETS PACLIAR HAVE IT [FULL TILT BOOGIE BOTH BARRELS bit*h]
S226 P best damn Interview i ever did....ANYONE wanna come onto my Show REACH OUT man, i got NOTHING but UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for ALL of yas, the most Valuable TREASURE in the Universe, across ALL Timelines....REACH OUT man, my Channel is UNCENSORED n UNBIASED. i wanna HEAR what u guys hafta say about EVERYTHING. US = +1 347 903 8203 CA = +1 438 388 4909 [email protected] lets DO this S#!T

PLEASE HELP ME TO REACH MY GOAL OF 100 PREORDERS OF MY RECORD ALBUM! IF I DO NOT REACH MY GOAL MY ALBUM WILL NOT BE RELEASED! PLEASE HELP ME REACH THIS MILESTONE AND FULFILL MY CHILDHOOD DREAM!
[Image: pfdf2.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 08:30 AM by Plymouth Fury.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication