News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

It will not hurt to have a little bit of water on the side prepared
Bao2
User ID: 422170
07-03-2019 06:40 AM

deal It will not hurt to have a little bit of water on the side prepared
Advertisement
...as these revealings begin to come forward. And as they do, there may be some stoppages that may occur. Stoppages in your electricity, stoppages in your food deliveries, all of these things could happen. Not saying they will, but they could happen.

This is part of the preparation. This is the part of being prepared for these changes. Prepare for the changes. This is the name of this particular call. And it is important for you to make sure that as these changes develop, that you are ready for them.

It will not hurt to have a little bit of water on the side prepared. It would not hurt to have some food in your cupboards prepared. It would not hurt to have a system ready to go in case there are some stoppages in your electricity, and these types of things. But understand, even if this does occur, that it will only be for a short time. It is just about preparation now, that is all....
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506347
07-03-2019 06:44 AM

RE: It will not hurt to have a little bit of water on the side prepared
Ive heard it for a decade and a half. Got some tangy tangerine? Strange candy should retire
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506380
07-03-2019 04:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-03-2019 06:44 AM)
Ive heard it for a decade and a half. Got some tangy tangerine? Strange candy should retire

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. OP is not.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506367
07-03-2019 05:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-03-2019 06:44 AM)

chuckle
I have a can of stewed tomatoes i found in my old bugout bag that expired in 2013.
I decided to keep it for trade.."just in case".
KingBum
User ID: 504100
07-03-2019 05:03 PM

The Plan is a naval psychological operation. End.

Idealism is the fool’s shepherd and the braggart’s laurels.

It’s time to stop pointing fingers, finger pointing gets us nowhere...Steve.

504100 - My number when not logged in.
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
User ID: 194002
07-03-2019 05:05 PM

I don't have any bug out bag nor stocked supplies of anything. I guess I will just perish. Unless someone comes to rescue me.

chuckle

Follow Lois Lane to Penelope Lane.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397180
07-03-2019 05:07 PM

Remember it's impossible to live more than 24 hours without the Internet. People have died from this before, but you don't hear about it because they die off the grid so it's impossible to record it. It's really grisly though, you don't want to go that way.

If it looks like you won't have Internet access for more than 12 hours, the best thing to do is to kill and eat your neighbors, specifically their hearts. Each fresh heart you consume will sustain your life force another 24 hours even without Internet access. I know this is brutal, but it's how humans survived before the Internet was invented. You won't read about this either because it happened off the grid and wasn't recorded.

If you start feeling empty inside and keep wanting to check your facebook but can't, that's signs of early onset of horrible death. You have less than an hour to consume a fresh human heart before you start bleeding out of your eyeballs, at which point the death is incurable.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 310652
07-03-2019 05:08 PM

the Hawk says: every time you go to the store, buy an extra can of Chunky soup and put it under the bed.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 506367
07-03-2019 05:09 PM

KingBum  Wrote: (07-03-2019 05:03 PM)
The Plan is a naval psychological operation. End.

Cry wolf too many times, when the real one comes..who will believe it?

At least the merchants get richer with every cry. Bunch of naked sheeple being fleeced by a defenseless little crier.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication