News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Australia is no longer the inclusive and progressive place it was when I arrived
Liberty
Veritas Liberabit Vos
User ID: 455438
07-11-2019 02:09 PM

Australia is no longer the inclusive and progressive place it was when I arrived
Advertisement
Coming here 27 years ago from an Ireland in recession, just after abortion referendum, I found Australia to be secular, multicultural, inclusive and progressive in terms of social justice, the environment, human rights, gender etc. I no longer think that. Australia seems liberal but individualism is massively on the rise - I find the government treatment of first nation people and refugees appalling and I see a massive growth in racism and a deeper rich/poor divide.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-styl...-1.3939267

Such a shame!
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441947
07-11-2019 02:10 PM

RE: Australia is no longer the inclusive and progressive place it was when I arrived
Sounds very American. Wonder if Murdoch’s media is a helping culprit in the hatred? Can’t wait for his company to be taken out back and put to rest.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504464
07-11-2019 02:25 PM

RE: Australia is no longer the inclusive and progressive place it was when I arrived
They are not refugees.

There are african criminal gangs plaguing melbourne.

There is a reason migrants are disliked falls entirely on how they behave. Don't blame the people.getting frustrated with them.
Liberty
Veritas Liberabit Vos
User ID: 455438
07-11-2019 02:48 PM

Thanks for the pin!

S301
MR2
User ID: 507166
07-11-2019 03:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 02:10 PM)
Sounds very American. Wonder if Murdoch’s media is a helping culprit in the hatred? Can’t wait for his company to be taken out back and put to rest.

We have our corporate paid politicians and media here in Australia the same as everywhere else..we are not exempt or immune. The propaganda of hate and fear runs as an undertone throughout the system. Inequality is on the rise both financially and in the justice system, not to the extent we see in some other countries but we see it creep further into the norm. Social media provides a platform for people to point fingers at people to blame for their problems so they don't have to look at their own actions or way of life.

In say'n that...still not a bad place to be in comparison to most other places.

Things are going to get worse worldwide and the isolation will protect us somewhat... but no country will escape the coming tide...somethings are just inevitable. There are just too many dumb people.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
07-11-2019 03:44 PM

Juice media and Australian satirical channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/thejuicemedia/videos
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448681
07-11-2019 03:57 PM

You mean the white majority is waking up to the globalist plan to destroy them along with every other majority white country? Shocker.
MR2
07-11-2019 04:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 03:57 PM)
You mean the white majority is waking up to the globalist plan to destroy them along with every other majority white country? Shocker.

The white majority will just have to come to terms with the fact that they are not the majority, And like most psychopathic 1%er's they think they are entitled and don't want to relinquish power because they think they are better than everyone else. They/We have become the thing we hate... Fortunately not everyone thinks that way, just the simple minded and psychotics.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497997
07-11-2019 04:17 PM

MR2  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:08 PM)

The white majority will just have to come to terms with the fact that they are not the majority, And like most psychopathic 1%er's they think they are entitled and don't want to relinquish power because they think they are better than everyone else. They/We have become the thing we hate... Fortunately not everyone thinks that way, just the simple minded and psychotics.

White people were never the majority. They only number 15 percent of the worlds total population. Not my fault they are mainly brainwashed by the media

I usually see only one natural blonde haired, blue eyed person a week

Why they are so gullible to believe social engineering tactics, I dont know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497997
07-11-2019 04:18 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:17 PM)

White people were never the majority. They only number 15 percent of the worlds total population. Not my fault they are mainly brainwashed by the media

I usually see only one natural blonde haired, blue eyed person a week

Why they are so gullible to believe social engineering tactics, I dont know.

And white, I mean, all the caucasian brunettes, red heads, blondes. Yup, only 15 percent of the worlds population
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448681
07-11-2019 04:20 PM

Whites Are a minority. Fact. There are a few nations majority white, fact. All you people saying things like you are Racists against whites, Fact. Multiculturalism is racism against whites, Fact.

When you racists start saying africa is too black, china is too chinese, japan too japanese, Israel too jewish, THEN you can get back to us. Just admit you've been duped into being racists against whites and grow up.
MR2
07-11-2019 04:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:20 PM)

Whites Are a minority. Fact. There are a few nations majority white, fact. All you people saying things like you are Racists against whites, Fact. Multiculturalism is racism against whites, Fact.

When you racists start saying africa is too black, china is too chinese, japan too japanese, Israel too jewish, THEN you can get back to us. Just admit you've been duped into being racists against whites and grow up.
As I said...simple minded and psychotics..chuckle

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
07-11-2019 04:42 PM

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Figplotzk.files.wordpres...mp;amp;f=1]

chuckle

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®êå†ꂅ
MR2
07-11-2019 04:46 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:42 PM)

chuckle

Maybe I should build a wall....North coast of Tassie..chuckle

MR2
07-11-2019 04:48 PM

MR2  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:46 PM)
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:42 PM)

chuckle

Maybe I should build a wall....North coast of Tassie..chuckle

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication