News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Are most Home Depot customers Repub/conserv They are the self reliant types?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384653
07-11-2019 04:21 PM

cow Are most Home Depot customers Repub/conserv They are the self reliant types?
Advertisement
Just guessing that most shoppers at a home improvement store might be the more conservative types. Perhaps the Home Depot founder's publicized support for more traditional values and Pres. Trump will be a positive for his company. Hope so.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507196
07-11-2019 04:22 PM

RE: Are most Home Depot customers Repub/conserv They are the self reliant types?
What is self-reliant?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497997
07-11-2019 04:25 PM

RE: Are most Home Depot customers Repub/conserv They are the self reliant types?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:21 PM)
Just guessing that most shoppers at a home improvement store might be the more conservative types. Perhaps the Home Depot founder's publicized support for more traditional values and Pres. Trump will be a positive for his company. Hope so.

Our Grand parents taught us its rude to inquire about ones politics, sex or religion

The media better make note, they are destroying this country

Business is business regardless of ones beliefs
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 04:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:22 PM)
What is self-reliant?

Handy with tools. Able to build/improve/repair their own house. Willing to do physical work and learn/know how to fix things
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
07-11-2019 04:31 PM

Those stores are bogus.

Real DIYers go to Sutherland's.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442059
07-11-2019 04:37 PM

All the real lefty left wingers I know have their own vegetable gardens, and are not much into useless consumerism.
All the righties I know just buy expensive cars and expensive bbq's and other sh*t they never use but just look expensive, to show off.

Not all repubs are conservative. Half of right wingers are pro money/business rich dudes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507234
07-11-2019 05:37 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:31 PM)
Those stores are bogus.

Afford yourself the opportunity to go to a Lee Valley.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 05:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:37 PM)
All the real lefty left wingers I know have their own vegetable gardens, and are not much into useless consumerism.
All the righties I know just buy expensive cars and expensive bbq's and other sh*t they never use but just look expensive, to show off.

Not all repubs are conservative. Half of right wingers are pro money/business rich dudes.

Haha, I dont know of one lefty with a veggie garden. They all brag about their expensive coastal city jobs in the sky rise working for big corporate and they all go out to starbucks and nice restaurants.

Its the conservatives that are a large blue collar class that need gardens to supplement their income
Luvapottamus
07-11-2019 05:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 05:37 PM)
Luvapottamus  Wrote: (07-11-2019 04:31 PM)
Those stores are bogus.

Afford yourself the opportunity to go to a Lee Valley.

We don't have those here. Lots of states don't have Sutherland's either.

But Home Shmoepo and Lowe's always disappoint me.

Too much froo froo crap, not enough real hardware.

At Sutherlands you can get a gas, electric, or propane water heater cheap.

No fancy bullshit, they're all made at the same factory anyway.

chuckle

Tax Wallstreet Party
Natura Naturans
User ID: 506340
07-11-2019 06:03 PM

Democrats don't even know how to screw in a light bulb, so they won't be shopping at Home Depot.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Luvapottamus
07-11-2019 06:09 PM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:03 PM)
Democrats don't even know how to screw in a light bulb, so they won't be shopping at Home Depot.

Nah, it's a democrat yuppie place for sure.

I saw Karen Kieth in there one time....

chuckle

(Nobody outside Tulsa knows who that is, but....)

Tax Wallstreet Party
Luvapottamus
07-11-2019 06:09 PM

The lighting aisle f*cks me up every time I wander through it.

BAD EMR zone....

Tax Wallstreet Party
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 258237
07-11-2019 06:18 PM

Democrat here (former Republican, then Independent, now Democrat), I shop at Home Depot and have for years. Was there yesterday for some paint stain, garden stuff and new smoke detectors. Only there because they have the paint stain I need.

I live in a liberal city, in a red state, and the store was active but nothing like it used to be during the hours I went. Contractor parking lot was DEAD. I was able to park 30 feet from the entrance which is super rare. It’s high building season so seeing the lot dead was interesting.

Drove by Lowe’s today and the entire parking lot, which joins other businesses like banks, was packed.

I’m pretty sure the boycott is working as if it wasn’t Trump wouldn’t be tweeting about it.

What I see in my city may not look like yours though.

*DIY’er home owner that was raised by a carpenter*
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 06:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:18 PM)
Democrat here (former Republican, then Independent, now Democrat), I shop at Home Depot and have for years. Was there yesterday for some paint stain, garden stuff and new smoke detectors. Only there because they have the paint stain I need.

I live in a liberal city, in a red state, and the store was active but nothing like it used to be during the hours I went. Contractor parking lot was DEAD. I was able to park 30 feet from the entrance which is super rare. It’s high building season so seeing the lot dead was interesting.

Drove by Lowe’s today and the entire parking lot, which joins other businesses like banks, was packed.

I’m pretty sure the boycott is working as if it wasn’t Trump wouldn’t be tweeting about it.

Lowes is more for the home decorator. Friend calls it the hardware store for women.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 07:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:55 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:18 PM)

Lowes is more for the home decorator. Friend calls it the hardware store for women.

lol
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication