News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

DOW Hits 27,000 First Time Ever
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 503107
07-11-2019 05:21 PM

banana DOW Hits 27,000 First Time Ever
Advertisement
CNBC Click Here

Quote:The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to a record high on Thursday, led by UnitedHealth shares, after testimony by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell that signaled easier monetary policy could be implemented later this month.

The 30-stock average broke above 27,000 for the first time in its history, before trading just below that level. The Dow was up 0.5%, or 132 points, around 9:50 a.m. ET.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500 rose 0.2% to trade back above 3,000 while the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.2%. The S&P 500 first broke above 3,000 on Wednesday.

I know a lot of folks are hoping for the market to crash for one reason or another.
But this is very good news for retired people.
Old folks have worked their entire lives and have invested in order to be able to survive old age financial burdens.
If the market crashes ... then the taxpayer has to pick up the burden of caring for the oldsters ...
Of course, there would be less taxpayers as well .. because massive layoffs would then hit.
So the market hitting 27,000 is good news. Good news for the economy, taxpayer and old folks.

What goes up, must come down ... but for now ... Band3

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
Quote this message in a reply
LopDude
⛔ Meow ⛔
User ID: 497895
07-11-2019 05:33 PM

RE: DOW Hits 27,000 First Time Ever
Quote:What goes up, must come down

yep the market is highly unpredictable. can change in an instant. thats why i never play the market when i gambled back in the day

[Image: ftlol.gif]
[Image: candle.gif]Chuckles
Disclaimer: I may or may not support the articles that i post
loNe-RPT
User ID: 450073
07-11-2019 05:36 PM

yes ... i'm so proud Canaan puffed up his own bubble again ...

buys him precious time
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
User ID: 507224
07-11-2019 05:38 PM

So we should see a crash within the next 6 months is my prediction.

The mice always win but the cats are always well fed

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-11057.html
(Not my thread. I just like it that much)
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
07-11-2019 05:42 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (07-11-2019 05:21 PM)
CNBC Click Here

Quote:The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to a record high on Thursday, led by UnitedHealth shares, after testimony by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell that signaled easier monetary policy could be implemented later this month.

The 30-stock average broke above 27,000 for the first time in its history, before trading just below that level. The Dow was up 0.5%, or 132 points, around 9:50 a.m. ET.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500 rose 0.2% to trade back above 3,000 while the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.2%. The S&P 500 first broke above 3,000 on Wednesday.

I know a lot of folks are hoping for the market to crash for one reason or another.
But this is very good news for retired people.
Old folks have worked their entire lives and have invested in order to be able to survive old age financial burdens.
If the market crashes ... then the taxpayer has to pick up the burden of caring for the oldsters ...
Of course, there would be less taxpayers as well .. because massive layoffs would then hit.
So the market hitting 27,000 is good news. Good news for the economy, taxpayer and old folks.

What goes up, must come down ... but for now ... Band3

I feel like this crash will be a lot different. It may suck at first. But everything should correct pretty quickly and open up room for new industrial advances. Hopefully there will be a reset of debt as well. Long overdue. We should be able to start fresh financially. And we won’t need to go to war with Iran. That is my hope at least.

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

LopDude
⛔ Meow ⛔
User ID: 497895
07-11-2019 05:45 PM

investors across america , rejoice and salivate the moment now. then have your hearts broken when the market loses its momentum in a few days.

[Image: ftlol.gif]
[Image: candle.gif]Chuckles
Disclaimer: I may or may not support the articles that i post
loNe-RPT
User ID: 450073
07-11-2019 05:48 PM

LopDude  Wrote: (07-11-2019 05:45 PM)
investors across america , rejoice and salivate the moment now. then have your hearts broken when the market loses its momentum in a few days.

Bump

always look to the other way , when they create something pleasant

they re scheming something else
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
07-11-2019 05:52 PM

loNe-RPT  Wrote: (07-11-2019 05:48 PM)
LopDude  Wrote: (07-11-2019 05:45 PM)

Bump

always look to the other way , when they create something pleasant

they re scheming something else

That’s how the Universe works. In waves. ‘They’ did not create the trend. They fallow it. You find the trend, and then ride the wave.

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

PioneerSpirit
07-11-2019 06:00 PM

Something to help people understand the difference between a 'record high', a 'correction', and a 'crash'.

Record High definition - Band3

Stock Market Correction - In the world of investments, a correction is generally defined as a decline of 10% or greater in the price of a security from its most recent peak. Corrections can happen anywhere including individual stocks, the indexes that follow stocks or sectors, the commodities and currency markets, or any asset that trades on an exchange.

An asset, index, or market may fall into a correction either briefly or for sustained periods—days, weeks, months, or even longer. However, the average market correction is short-lived and lasts anywhere between three and four months.

Stock Market Cash- A stock market crash is a rapid and often unanticipated drop in stock prices. A stock market crash can be a side effect of major catastrophic events, economic crisis or the collapse of a long-term speculative bubble. Reactionary public panic about a stock market crash can also be a major contributor to it. Although there is no specific threshold for stock market crashes, they are generally considered as abrupt double-digit percentage drop in a stock index over the course of a few days.

SOURCE #!
SOURCE #2

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 06:00 PM by PioneerSpirit.) Quote this message in a reply
MR2
User ID: 507166
07-11-2019 06:00 PM

That's how the Fed manipulates the market...The Fed chair just announced a rate cut is in the works..so free money for corporations and banks to gamble with...it is all an illusion. What people don't realise is the Fed will own your ass with debt and the destruction of the middle class.

Good Luck.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507196
07-11-2019 06:07 PM

Woohoo! Inflated horseshit!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 502806
07-11-2019 06:07 PM

The only ones hoping for a market crash is the elite. They have planned it and will execute it as they did 9/11. Understand the reason behind the crash is the full establishement of the NWO. Nothing else.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448681
07-11-2019 06:08 PM

Conspiracy sites used to understand the stock market and dow were, and are, fake.
But now it's real and important?

Scream1
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 502806
07-11-2019 06:08 PM

A difference of $17 in the OIL price since the last time DOW almost reached 27.000, you know what happened next in December last year. Don´t say I didn´t warn you.
PioneerSpirit
07-11-2019 06:47 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:08 PM)
Conspiracy sites used to understand the stock market and dow were, and are, fake.
But now it's real and important?

Scream1

Of course it's important. The entire economy is important.
A strong stock market is important for the average American in many ways.
Company stability, job stability, elderly with their investments so they can survive.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication