News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Photos of the women who helped Epstein commit rape…
Eustace Muffins
User ID: 504212
07-11-2019 06:11 PM

Photos of the women who helped Epstein commit rape…
Advertisement
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...-complying

What motivated four women to allegedly assist disgraced billionaire Jeffery Epstein in his abuse of dozens of underage girls?
The answer may consist of several psychological factors – including Stockholm Syndrome—according to a prominent New York City psychiatrist.

“It’s complicated to understand whether they did it voluntarily or were controlled, a la Patty Hearst,” Alan Manevitz, MD, a Manhattan-based family psychiatrist told Fox News.
Manevitz has treated patients for Stockholm Syndrome, which occurs when hostages or victims develop a psychological bond with their captors. It refers to a 1973 bank robbery in Stockhom in which hostages were taken.
“For most of us, the fear of punishment prevents us from committing crimes, but how many of us would do it if we knew we could get away with it? Actually, not that many, but there are some who learn strategies to neutralize their moral compass and it is these people who may pose risks later in life.”
According to the new federal indictment unsealed Monday,  Epstein created, “a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit” by conspiring with employees, associates, and others to run what was essentially a sex-trafficking enterprise between 2002 and 2005. It appeared that some of those associates included a group of four women who were granted immunity in a controversial plea deal made by then-prosecutor (and current Secretary of Labor) Alexander Acosta.

[ ]Not my fault you're thin skinned !!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507147
07-11-2019 06:19 PM

RE: Photos of the women who helped Epstein commit rape…
Reality alert !!

There are just as many women as men who are into weird/illegal sex acts .
Eustace Muffins
07-11-2019 06:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:19 PM)
Reality alert !!

That is true, look at all the hot teachers banging underage boys? Anon

Eustace Muffins
07-11-2019 06:24 PM

The point of the article is to show there are more sick f*cks within the Epstein inner-circle , instead of putting the blame on Acosta just because Acosta was hired by Trump.

If Trump wasn't president , would Epstein be arrested right now? Of course.

LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 06:26 PM

Reality alert !!

and by that I mean WILLINGLY

A friend showed up to an event one time with a Bombshell on his arm, nice girl with a very friendly personality... About a month later I saw him with a new girl and I ask

"What happened to 'Karen' ?

he said "well the first sex was GREAT and the 2nd time was even better...then she showed up with Rope, Handcuffs and blindfold...said she could only get off if I tied her up and choked her....I declined and she left in a huff"
Eustace Muffins
07-11-2019 06:27 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:26 PM)
Reality alert !!

A friend showed up to an event one time with a Bombshell on his arm, nice girl with a very friendly personality... About a month later I saw him with a new girl and I ask

he said "well the first sex was GREAT and the 2nd time was even better...then she showed up with Rope, Handcuffs and blindfold...said she could only get off if I tied her up and choked her....I declined and she left in a huff"

That friend is a moron.

LoP Guest
lop guest
07-11-2019 06:34 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:27 PM)

That friend is a moron.

Nah he's a good guy and didn't want to chance losing his freedom and all his sh*t when he accidentally bruised her and she filed charges crying rape
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 502112
07-11-2019 06:37 PM

shocked1 RE: Photos of the women who helped Epstein commit rape…
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:11 PM)
“It’s complicated to understand whether they did it voluntarily or were controlled, a la Patty Hearst,” Alan Manevitz, MD, a Manhattan-based family psychiatrist told Fox News.

The Hearst kidnapping was a psyop ... as is this whole Epstein affair. They're currently pushing little boys as drag queens everywhere you look and teaching kids about sexuality and transgenderism before they can even talk or understand what their genitalia are for ... and we're supposed to believe that these pedos are societal pariahs? This is just more pre-conditioning to accept the toxic *.corruption that has become our culture ... and that's why it's all over the 'news'. Nothing will come of this other than acceptance of sociopaths and mentally sick people everywhere you turn.

http://mileswmathis.com/hearst.pdf

> Alan Manevitz, MD, a Manhattan-based family psychiatrist

Lol. Imagine that.
Dr DoMuch
lop guest
User ID: 507175
07-11-2019 06:44 PM

What motivated four women to allegedly assist disgraced billionaire Jeffery Epstein in his abuse of dozens of underage girls?
The answer may consist of several psychological factors – including Stockholm Syndrome—according to a prominent New York City psychiatrist.

Manevitz has treated patients for Stockholm Syndrome, which occurs when hostages or victims develop a psychological bond with their captors. It refers to a 1973 bank robbery in Stockhom in which hostages were taken.
“For most of us, the fear of punishment prevents us from committing crimes, but how many of us would do it if we knew we could get away with it? Actually, not that many, but there are some who learn strategies to neutralize their moral compass and it is these people who may pose risks later in life.”
According to the new federal indictment unsealed Monday,  Epstein created, “a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit” by conspiring with employees, associates, and others to run what was essentially a sex-trafficking enterprise between 2002 and 2005. It appeared that some of those associates included a group of four women who were granted immunity in a controversial plea deal made by then-prosecutor (and current Secretary of Labor) Alexander Acosta.

The patty Hearst saga was bs. Check out the mug shots of those arrested at the Mulher wildlife refuge near Burns Oregon. You remember that one. The Bundy led bs. The mug shots show seven people arrested including Bundy and his brother. The women arrested is Patty playing a role. wellaware1.com you might find the story but it keeps getting taken down. Finicum the guy killed by police is played by Ed Harris. Cliven Bundy the ranch owner in Nevada that had probs with the feds is TBoone Pickens.
Dr DoMuch
lop guest
User ID: 507175
07-11-2019 06:49 PM

Dr DoMuch  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:44 PM)

The patty Hearst saga was bs. Check out the mug shots of those arrested at the Mulher wildlife refuge near Burns Oregon. You remember that one. The Bundy led bs. The mug shots show seven people arrested including Bundy and his brother. The women arrested is Patty playing a role. wellaware1.com you might find the story but it keeps getting taken down. Finicum the guy killed by police is played by Ed Harris. Cliven Bundy the ranch owner in Nevada that had probs with the feds is TBoone Pickens.

The Oregonian is a Hearst conglomerate newspaper which pushes the Bundy bs. As said by wellaware1 we live in a actor based reality and I will expand saying we live in an actor/cgi based reality.
Eustace Muffins
07-11-2019 06:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:34 PM)
That friend is a moron.

Nah he's a good guy and didn't want to chance losing his freedom and all his sh*t when he accidentally bruised her and she filed charges crying rape

Put it on tape. That's what I would have done.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 502112
07-11-2019 07:09 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:59 PM)

Because you're just another debauched creep? What's the significant difference between you and the likes of Epstein?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507246
07-11-2019 07:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 07:09 PM)
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (07-11-2019 06:59 PM)

Because you're just another debauched creep? What's the significant difference between you and the likes of Epstein?

Muffins is a disinfo agent.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 351187
07-11-2019 07:34 PM

Saw the photos. Besides those three, you can include Ghislaine Maxwell, and who know how many other 'madams'.

They were all vying to become Mrs. Jeffrey Epstein…no matter what they had to do to keep him happy. None of these golddiggers was EVER going to be his wife, because as they aged, he would always want teenybopper sex. After several years of nothing, they finally must have gotten wise and given up hope. Too bad they severely hurt underage girls in their process.

Sick people all around.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507247
07-11-2019 07:42 PM

That friend is a moron.

Sounds like you have some issues about women and control?

Must suck to be a baldbitch betaboy?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication