News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
07-11-2019 09:54 PM

cow Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
Advertisement
Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short: 'You're not God or my father or my boss!'

After footage of a short man ranting at customers at a bagel shop went viral, the star of the video apparently proclaimed that he’s the “Martin Luther King Jr.” of short men.

Customers at Bagel Boss in Long Island were shocked when a seemingly enraged man, identified as Chris Morgan, started ranting at employees. In footage captured during the incident, he can be heard complaining about being treated poorly because he’s short and how women apparently don’t want to be with him.

Olivia Shea posted the footage to her Twitter account with the caption, “so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic d----ebag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. F--- this guy.” Since she uploading it, the video has been viewed over 20 million times.

The incident occurred Wednesday around 9 a.m., The New York Post reports. It’s unclear what exactly sparked the tirade, but it appears he got upset when an employee of the bagel shop allegedly smirked at him.

“He just went totally nuts. He said ‘why are you smiling at me?'” a manager of the shop told the Post. “He started saying it’s because 'I’m short and nobody wants me.'”

After yelling at several customers and making comments about how women won’t date him, the man began challenging some of the male customers to fight him. The shocking footage ends with him getting tackled.

Police officers arrived at the Bagel Boss location around 9:20 in the morning, Buzzfeed News reports. At that time, no injuries were reported and no arrests were made.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/short...ss-tackled
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507248
07-11-2019 09:59 PM

RE: Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
Good!! Good!! Let it rip!! We want total chaos!! Raredpqq
LUCID 52
User ID: 497829
07-11-2019 11:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 09:54 PM)
Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short: 'You're not God or my father or my boss!'

After footage of a short man ranting at customers at a bagel shop went viral, the star of the video apparently proclaimed that he’s the “Martin Luther King Jr.” of short men.

Customers at Bagel Boss in Long Island were shocked when a seemingly enraged man, identified as Chris Morgan, started ranting at employees. In footage captured during the incident, he can be heard complaining about being treated poorly because he’s short and how women apparently don’t want to be with him.

Olivia Shea posted the footage to her Twitter account with the caption, “so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic d----ebag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. F--- this guy.” Since she uploading it, the video has been viewed over 20 million times.

Bump

The incident occurred Wednesday around 9 a.m., The New York Post reports. It’s unclear what exactly sparked the tirade, but it appears he got upset when an employee of the bagel shop allegedly smirked at him.

“He just went totally nuts. He said ‘why are you smiling at me?'” a manager of the shop told the Post. “He started saying it’s because 'I’m short and nobody wants me.'”

After yelling at several customers and making comments about how women won’t date him, the man began challenging some of the male customers to fight him. The shocking footage ends with him getting tackled.

Police officers arrived at the Bagel Boss location around 9:20 in the morning, Buzzfeed News reports. At that time, no injuries were reported and no arrests were made.

Blue Angel Dust
LUCID 52
07-11-2019 11:21 PM

Bump

Blue Angel Dust
blind prophet
Teiresias
User ID: 458642
07-11-2019 11:27 PM

Made ya a gif.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 300px-Anarchist.svg.png]

Roll the bones
LUCID 52
07-11-2019 11:29 PM

blind prophet  Wrote: (07-11-2019 11:27 PM)
Made ya a gif.

Kick Ass !

Blue Angel Dust
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441947
07-11-2019 11:31 PM

Incels gonna incel.
PuddyCat
⚡I Want Tuna⚡
User ID: 348173
07-11-2019 11:32 PM

Made ya a gif.

After all the hardship Frodo Baggins went through in order to save middle earth, this is his reward Tissue

Politics only interests me as it affects people psychologically.
Other than that, I couldn't care less about it.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443676
07-11-2019 11:50 PM

PuddyCat  Wrote: (07-11-2019 11:32 PM)
Made ya a gif.

link to image: https://media.giphy.com/media/W560OQVrb4.../giphy.gif

After all the hardship Frodo Baggins went through in order to save middle earth, this is his reward Tissue

lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429585
07-12-2019 12:06 AM

Comment:

Actual footage of Napoleon demanding a bagel. Europe better prepare for war.

lol
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
User ID: 470470
07-12-2019 12:31 AM

The lady wants to know if she can keep him

You ain't a real lion if you love the circus
Hands are for shaking, not tying
[Image: 1540511132939.jpg]
Manifest Alchemy
User ID: 480427
07-12-2019 12:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2019 09:54 PM)

An assault is all ... the guy tackling the other guy should have been arrested for assault. Free speech rights first.

"The Precipitant has a smaller place in reality, thus it is mortal."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMCQrAxylM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0619bdpOolA
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507277
07-12-2019 12:41 AM

PuddyCat  Wrote: (07-11-2019 11:32 PM)
Made ya a gif.

link to image: https://media.giphy.com/media/W560OQVrb4.../giphy.gif

No good deed goes unpunished.
Manifest Alchemy
User ID: 480427
07-12-2019 12:43 AM

Yesterday the Mainer Cloudbuster Bandit must have struck again; the area around here fogged up today real strange with the smokey fog, which is not uncommon for a coastal town, but yesterday people were particularly nutty--confused and irritable--rather parking their vehicles in intersections and getting confused over when and how to do a right turn without running over pedestrians. Confused irritability is one thing to watch for when discerning possible cloudbuster activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtCTwzI-7A

"The Precipitant has a smaller place in reality, thus it is mortal."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMCQrAxylM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0619bdpOolA
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 12:44 AM by 1110.00.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507277
07-12-2019 12:43 AM

To hell with bagels. I'll have a croissant.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication