News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

There is just on problem with wind energy
Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 507267
07-11-2019 11:12 PM

devil There is just on problem with wind energy
Advertisement
The choice to erect tons of turbine 200+ ft up, on top of a monopole. They could have built pyramids, with foil sails that roll up and down. No one listens. Even Da Vincci got ignored. Holland built windmills hundreds of years ago that probably still out perform the "popular choice for fail".
They break all the time. Shut down a lot for tripping the nominal limit. If not destroyed, then maintenance alone will cost a lot more than it should.
I remember a German prodigy at age 10 designing, and building a carousel style windmill "scaled model". It turned a large mass ground based torque wheel, straight to the turbine, it was a power juggernaut. Why didn't this prodigys design, not get the nod? This young gentleman made the news, papers, ct, and social media. Then...poof! Haven't heard anything since. Was around 2013ish?

I'm all for free energy. But the days of creating failure for job security has to stop. The days of communities benefiting from wind energy, need all the benefits from it. There will be more work building, than throwing bandaids at the countless repairs. Turbines Made in America! By The People, and For The People.

Because the corporation giants monopolize everything. Kicking the communities to the curb.
We could of had free energy a hundred years ago, in 1953 the corporation claw took it all, broke their promises, and dry f#ck everyone in the region, for the highest bidder in another state
Wtf?
Nichols Tesla is still disgusted. Why aren't we? Because sh!t gets real when a propeller blade gets launched, and driven through the house.

Okay. Rant over.

I need advice? Should I even give any cares about this? Do I dare challenge the authorities of choices for communities? Why can't people have their own turbines?
Because I have a design all drawn up.
Quote this message in a reply
Pasta Lover
User ID: 418981
07-11-2019 11:25 PM

RE: There is just on problem with wind energy
Teams upon teams upon teams designed these things. You can trust them. Plus they make an excellent addition to a fossil fuel based power grid. Long term maintenance costs could be an issue though. Also changing weather patterns could render a huge investment worthless. Other than that though.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507241
07-11-2019 11:32 PM

Tesla invented free energy and wanted to give it to the people but globalist international bankers insisted that he should charge the shmucks people many shekels for using it. Tesla also developed the free energy wind turbine when he combined a windmill driven generator with an electric fan.
Uppity Me
User ID: 507269
07-11-2019 11:35 PM

better to leave your children and grand children living in the filth and squalor created by fossil fuels and plastic

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 497997
07-12-2019 12:57 AM

Mr ifnoc nli  Wrote: (07-11-2019 11:12 PM)
The choice to erect tons of turbine 200+ ft up, on top of a monopole. They could have built pyramids, with foil sails that roll up and down. No one listens. Even Da Vincci got ignored. Holland built windmills hundreds of years ago that probably still out perform the "popular choice for fail".
They break all the time. Shut down a lot for tripping the nominal limit. If not destroyed, then maintenance alone will cost a lot more than it should.
I remember a German prodigy at age 10 designing, and building a carousel style windmill "scaled model". It turned a large mass ground based torque wheel, straight to the turbine, it was a power juggernaut. Why didn't this prodigys design, not get the nod? This young gentleman made the news, papers, ct, and social media. Then...poof! Haven't heard anything since. Was around 2013ish?

I'm all for free energy. But the days of creating failure for job security has to stop. The days of communities benefiting from wind energy, need all the benefits from it. There will be more work building, than throwing bandaids at the countless repairs. Turbines Made in America! By The People, and For The People.

Because the corporation giants monopolize everything. Kicking the communities to the curb.
We could of had free energy a hundred years ago, in 1953 the corporation claw took it all, broke their promises, and dry f#ck everyone in the region, for the highest bidder in another state
Wtf?
Nichols Tesla is still disgusted. Why aren't we? Because sh!t gets real when a propeller blade gets launched, and driven through the house.

Okay. Rant over.

I need advice? Should I even give any cares about this? Do I dare challenge the authorities of choices for communities? Why can't people have their own turbines?

A 2013 study published in The Wildlife Society Bulletin found that wind turbines killed an estimated 573,000 birds annually in the United States. And that figure was 4 years ago. According to U.S. Wind Energy State Facts ( Oct. 2016), there are over 52,000 wind turbines installed across 40 U.S. States plus Puerto Rico & Guam.

Most people do not realize how little energy is actually derived from these wind turbines. For calendar year 2016, Wikipedia states that wind power in the United States amounted to only 5.55% of generated electrical energy.

https://www.eagles.org/take-action/wind-...atalities/
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
07-12-2019 01:43 AM

why are you hating?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 503701
07-12-2019 01:44 AM

The problem is Don Quixote attacks
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507267
07-12-2019 01:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2019 01:44 AM)
The problem is Don Quixote attacks

I've heard this... Quixote before. Care to embellish further?
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
07-12-2019 01:52 AM

That's not the only problem.

Toxic EMR/EMF and voltage transients.

But you can correct those problems if forced to.

Unfortunately, nobody is being forced to.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507245
07-12-2019 03:14 AM

Mr ifnoc nli  Wrote: (07-11-2019 11:12 PM)

Wtf?

Okay. Rant over.

Propeller blade gets launched, and driven through the house.

Scream1
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
07-12-2019 03:18 AM

Nobody wants to give up fossil fuels because they are so energy dense. But their density is collapsing. Humans live life driving through the rear view mirror.

That's how it is, we are resourceful if the odds aren't completely overwhelming. But collapse of our energy grid will be completely overwhelming.

Move out in the rural areas and start a farm, better chance to survive the collapse of civilization.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 03:24 AM by SkeptiSchism.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 458291
07-12-2019 03:19 AM

Geesh, even Columbo is shilling for fossil fuels now?
Uppity Me
User ID: 507269
07-12-2019 10:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2019 01:43 AM)
why are you hating?

they want to stay rich on filthy polluting poisonous fossil based OIL $$$

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442059
07-12-2019 10:42 AM

There is a misconception about Tesla, I think.

Tesla did not invent free energy. His towers were a way to spread energy into the atmosphere so people could receive it, wirelessly.
But the energy still had to be generated and pumped into the towers.
One of the issues JP Morgan had was that he didn't see a way how he could see who used what amount of energy, and charge them for it.
pacman
User ID: 439693
07-12-2019 10:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2019 10:42 AM)
There is a misconception about Tesla, I think.

Tesla did not invent free energy. His towers were a way to spread energy into the atmosphere so people could receive it, wirelessly.
But the energy still had to be generated and pumped into the towers.
One of the issues JP Morgan had was that he didn't see a way how he could see who used what amount of energy, and charge them for it.

Putting 'the' governer on it.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 10:58 AM by pacman.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication