News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

GERMANY SAYS IT WILL NOT SUPPORT U.S. MILITARY IN GULF, WHERE IRAN IS READY FOR T
Uppity Me
User ID: 510266
08-05-2019 10:39 AM

kickit GERMANY SAYS IT WILL NOT SUPPORT U.S. MILITARY IN GULF, WHERE IRAN IS READY FOR T
Advertisement
GERMANY SAYS IT WILL NOT SUPPORT U.S. MILITARY IN GULF, WHERE IRAN IS READY FOR TALKS WITH SAUDI ARABIA

https://www.newsweek.com/germany-wont-ba...ia-1452011

Germany has officially declined to join a proposed U.S.-led mission in the Persian Gulf region, where Iran has said it was ready for talks with Saudi Arabia in order to calm mounting tensions in the Middle East.

German Foreign Minister Heiko Mass said Wednesday that Germany "will not take part in the sea mission presented and planned by the United States," which has sought to develop a "maritime security initiative" to counter Iran in the world's top oil chokepoint, the Strait of Hormuz. The top diplomat affirmed that "there is no military solution" to the ongoing crisis that has seen unrest involving competing commercial and military interests in the strategic region.

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504680
08-05-2019 10:49 AM

RE: GERMANY SAYS IT WILL NOT SUPPORT U.S. MILITARY IN GULF, WHERE IRAN IS READY FOR T
none of the E3 are going to join the US as that would signal leaving the deal with Iran, and joining Trumps Maximum pressure..

Germany has left the door open to join the European led naval mission (if that takes off and if Britain/France don't fall out) but I would think they won't... as the E3 have tended to work a policy of 2 taking a harder line against Iran while the other reaches out with an olive branch..

Germany: European naval mission in Strait of Hormuz worth considering
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea...SKCN1UQ1FQ

Instex has just got a new leader to push it into the next phase, and there is talk that it will include oil.. which would totally f*ck the E3 relationship with Trump and the US.. so that's no going to be fun to watch..
PC McGraw
lop guest
User ID: 506200
08-05-2019 11:27 AM

RE: GERMANY SAYS IT WILL NOT SUPPORT U.S. MILITARY IN GULF, WHERE IRAN IS READY FOR T
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 10:49 AM)
none of the E3 are going to join the US as that would signal leaving the deal with Iran, and joining Trumps Maximum pressure..

Germany has left the door open to join the European led naval mission (if that takes off and if Britain/France don't fall out) but I would think they won't... as the E3 have tended to work a policy of 2 taking a harder line against Iran while the other reaches out with an olive branch..

Instex has just got a new leader to push it into the next phase, and there is talk that it will include oil.. which would totally f*ck the E3 relationship with Trump and the US.. so that's no going to be fun to watch..

It's too late in the season anyway.

Look for a nice juicy false flag in April 2020
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-05-2019 11:36 AM

PC McGraw  Wrote: (08-05-2019 11:27 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 10:49 AM)

It's too late in the season anyway.

Look for a nice juicy false flag in April 2020

Nah, I think they only have a few months left to save the deal as the pressures in Iran are increasing, as is the pressure from the US towards the E3

Not sure how it will play out to be honest if the deal fails or even if it succeeds, especially if it includes a means for Iran to trade oil... *shrugs* seems no matter which way it goes it has the potential for issues...

though I do think that Germany will remain separate so that it can keep lines open with Iran, as that seems to be the approach the E3 has adopted since 2004..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 508635
08-05-2019 12:49 PM

Nazis and jihadis in bed together, what else is new.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 510278
08-05-2019 01:33 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 12:49 PM)
Nazis and jihadis in bed together, what else is new.

I was wondering when someone would call them nazis because they won't go against israel's enemy.
chuckle
JohnPrewett
User ID: 510282
08-05-2019 02:15 PM

Days are over when "sovereign" USA could expect support from Europe about most anything
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
User ID: 510268
08-05-2019 03:41 PM

German media (Deutsche Welle):

Germany will not participate in a naval mission in the Strait of Hormuz that is led by the United States, Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Wednesday.

"Germany will not take part in the sea mission presented and planned by the United States," Maas told reporters during a trip to Poland.

The German government said it remains in close consultation with France and the UK over a European approach to the freedom of navigation crisis in the Persian Gulf.
In explaining the decision not to join the mission, Maas said that the German government believes the US strategy of exercising "maximum pressure" against Iran "is wrong."

He added that Berlin wants to avoid further escalating the situation in the region and that the government wants to focus on a diplomatic solution to tensions with Iran, emphasizing that "there is no military solution."

Germany and its European allies are trying to salvage the 2015 Iran nuclear deal after US President Donald Trump withdrew from the pact and reimposed sanctions last year.
https://www.dw.com/en/germany-will-not-j...a-49835380

Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are making life easy for Chancellor Angela Merkel's government. No one in Berlin wants to join these two on a military mission in the Persian Gulf. The concern that Germany could be drawn into a war with Iran is simply too great. What's more, there is justified speculation that the two leaders are pursuing ulterior geopolitical goals beyond securing shipping routes. For weeks the United States has been playing with fire in the Gulf; after all, its unilateral cancellation of the nuclear agreement with Iran marked the beginning of the current crisis.

So the US-British alliance has brought German politics an unexpected moment of relief. There is no way Germany will take part in this kind of naval mission in the Strait of Hormuz. The government's rejection of Washington's request for maritime support was barely cushioned by diplomatic wording. You can rely on the anti-Trump reflex in Germany — even if it only conceals a large, dangerous void.
https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-strait-of-...a-49832150

[Image: Leonardo-Da-Vinci-Quotes-And-Sayings-2.jpg]

[Image: G2FRDqb.gif]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 508635
08-05-2019 04:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 01:33 PM)
I was wondering when someone would call them nazis because they won't go against israel's enemy.
chuckle
You can also add to that assertion the fact that Germany is succeeding in the full take over of Europe through covert means instead of open warfare, same methodology as covert Jihad, im talking economically and bureaucratic impositions fused with migratory infiltration.
Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
Its not really Germany but the Vatican and the Swiss pharaohs since the Rothschilds same as the british monarchs all come from the same swiss german bankster bloodline.
British (aka German) Royals and their German bankers the Rothschild's Symbiotic Relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um4_gd4JzX0
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-05-2019 04:24 PM

singing spider  Wrote: (08-05-2019 03:41 PM)

Germany will not participate in a naval mission in the Strait of Hormuz that is led by the United States, Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Wednesday.

"Germany will not take part in the sea mission presented and planned by the United States," Maas told reporters during a trip to Poland.

The German government said it remains in close consultation with France and the UK over a European approach to the freedom of navigation crisis in the Persian Gulf.
In explaining the decision not to join the mission, Maas said that the German government believes the US strategy of exercising "maximum pressure" against Iran "is wrong."

He added that Berlin wants to avoid further escalating the situation in the region and that the government wants to focus on a diplomatic solution to tensions with Iran, emphasizing that "there is no military solution."

Germany and its European allies are trying to salvage the 2015 Iran nuclear deal after US President Donald Trump withdrew from the pact and reimposed sanctions last year.

Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are making life easy for Chancellor Angela Merkel's government. No one in Berlin wants to join these two on a military mission in the Persian Gulf. The concern that Germany could be drawn into a war with Iran is simply too great. What's more, there is justified speculation that the two leaders are pursuing ulterior geopolitical goals beyond securing shipping routes. For weeks the United States has been playing with fire in the Gulf; after all, its unilateral cancellation of the nuclear agreement with Iran marked the beginning of the current crisis.

So the US-British alliance has brought German politics an unexpected moment of relief. There is no way Germany will take part in this kind of naval mission in the Strait of Hormuz. The government's rejection of Washington's request for maritime support was barely cushioned by diplomatic wording. You can rely on the anti-Trump reflex in Germany — even if it only conceals a large, dangerous void.

and yet, Merkels ally Norbert Röttgen has openly stated his support for a European naval mission, though one that explicitly would be open to all EU states bar Britain.

and while I would never expect Germany to participate in such a mission as that would not leave the EU or E3 space to negotiate with Iran, I really, and I can not state this strongly enough, I really approve of Germany pushing the UK out of any and all security missions with all remaining EU states.

I think that would be really good.. the current situation is stupid, the UK can support the Iranian deal without needing to be allied to France, Germany or join the US, and the EU can take over the UKs participation in INSTEX.. that would be good too.

It is the best way forward for all, and end this nonsense that the France and Germany consider the UK an ally...
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
08-05-2019 04:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 04:24 PM)
singing spider  Wrote: (08-05-2019 03:41 PM)

and yet, Merkels ally Norbert Röttgen has openly stated his support for a European naval mission, though one that explicitly would be open to all EU states bar Britain.

and while I would never expect Germany to participate in such a mission as that would not leave the EU or E3 space to negotiate with Iran, I really, and I can not state this strongly enough, I really approve of Germany pushing the UK out of any and all security missions with all remaining EU states.

I think that would be really good.. the current situation is stupid, the UK can support the Iranian deal without needing to be allied to France, Germany or join the US, and the EU can take over the UKs participation in INSTEX.. that would be good too.

It is the best way forward for all, and end this nonsense that the France and Germany consider the UK an ally...

Maas explicitly said we wouldn't join a US led and initiated mission
a European mission is a different thing, different aims, different execution
that's what he said

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 510298
08-05-2019 04:30 PM

America's diplomacy is all about creating enemies, not much else thses days such a shame. For all the bikkions speent on the State Department, all they're creating is strife.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-05-2019 04:42 PM

singing spider  Wrote: (08-05-2019 04:28 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 04:24 PM)

that's what he said

Yer, but for the Germans a European mission really should explicitly exclude the UK as otherwise Europeans will still feel it something to do with the US, even though the UK has stuck by France and Germany since 2004 against the US on this, yet most peoples perception is that the UK is a poodle of the US and that taints any these relationships...

and in my mind is another clear reason why they should split, at least then the UK and EU can pursue their own policies and not get bogged down in that other stuff as to who is controlled by the US, since those on either side accuse the other of being a poodle of the US..

Bah, humbugs..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 509844
08-05-2019 04:48 PM

If only they had shown as much reluctance to invade Belgium in 1914 and Poland in 1939 then the world would be a better place today.
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
08-05-2019 04:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-05-2019 04:42 PM)
singing spider  Wrote: (08-05-2019 04:28 PM)
that's what he said

Yer, but for the Germans a European mission really should explicitly exclude the UK as otherwise Europeans will still feel it something to do with the US, even though the UK has stuck by France and Germany since 2004 against the US on this, yet most peoples perception is that the UK is a poodle of the US and that taints any these relationships...

and in my mind is another clear reason why they should split, at least then the UK and EU can pursue their own policies and not get bogged down in that other stuff as to who is controlled by the US, since those on either side accuse the other of being a poodle of the US..

Bah, humbugs..

lol, what makes you think this? the fact that UK had been America's lapdog for this and some previous middle east wars? chuckle
we still think the British islands are a part of Europe
even tho the Brits themselves stubbornly deny it chuckle

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication