News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
08-13-2019 04:44 PM

cow Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’
Advertisement
A video of the confrontation, which originally surfaced on the YouTube channel "That's The Point with Brandon” and was circulated by Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra, begins with the man telling Cuomo, "I thought that was who you were." The CNN host clearly didn’t appreciate the comment and the clip quickly became a trending topic on social media.

Fredo is a reference to Fredo Corleone, the weak and facile brother in the movie “The Godfather.” The CNN host is the younger brother of Andrew Cuomo, the Democratic governor of New York. The confrontation took place Sunday at a bar on New York's Shelter Island.

“I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts,” Trump tweeted. “Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN.”

Quote:"No, punk-ass b----es from the right call me 'Fredo.' My name is Chris Cuomo. I'm an anchor on CNN," Cuomo responded. "'Fredo' was from 'The Godfather.' He was a weak brother and they use that as an Italian slur -- are any of you Italian?... It's a f---ing insult to your people. It's an insult to your f--kin' people. It's like the N-word for us. Is that a cool f---ing thing?"

After the man sarcastically told him, "You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," Cuomo reacted, "If you want to play, we'll f---ing play."

Quote:"If you've got something to say about what I do on television, then say it, but you don't have to call me a f---in' insult," Cuomo continued.

"Hey man, listen, I don't want any problems," the man, who appears to be holding the camera from below, told Cuomo.

"Well, you're gonna have a big f---in' problem," Cuomo shot back.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-cnn-...uomo-fredo

reading
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511312
08-13-2019 04:45 PM

RE: Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’
Oh You Mean FREDO the CNN Guy That Verbally Assaults people?
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2019 04:48 PM

RE: Trump mocks CNN’s Chris Cuomo over viral video: ‘I thought Chris was Fredo also’
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:45 PM)
Oh You Mean FREDO the CNN Guy That Verbally Assaults people?

Yep funny poop innit and these people tell us what to think Pianobanana
Fork

User ID: 361628
08-13-2019 04:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:44 PM)
A video of the confrontation, which originally surfaced on the YouTube channel "That's The Point with Brandon” and was circulated by Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra, begins with the man telling Cuomo, "I thought that was who you were." The CNN host clearly didn’t appreciate the comment and the clip quickly became a trending topic on social media.

Fredo is a reference to Fredo Corleone, the weak and facile brother in the movie “The Godfather.” The CNN host is the younger brother of Andrew Cuomo, the Democratic governor of New York. The confrontation took place Sunday at a bar on New York's Shelter Island.

“I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts,” Trump tweeted. “Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN.”

Quote:"No, punk-ass b----es from the right call me 'Fredo.' My name is Chris Cuomo. I'm an anchor on CNN," Cuomo responded. "'Fredo' was from 'The Godfather.' He was a weak brother and they use that as an Italian slur -- are any of you Italian?... It's a f---ing insult to your people. It's an insult to your f--kin' people. It's like the N-word for us. Is that a cool f---ing thing?"

After the man sarcastically told him, "You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," Cuomo reacted, "If you want to play, we'll f---ing play."

Quote:"If you've got something to say about what I do on television, then say it, but you don't have to call me a f---in' insult," Cuomo continued.

"Hey man, listen, I don't want any problems," the man, who appears to be holding the camera from below, told Cuomo.

"Well, you're gonna have a big f---in' problem," Cuomo shot back.

reading

Notice how Trump throws in gun control and red flagging Cuomo?

Not good. Not good at all. Trump is a tyrant troll.
Fork

08-13-2019 04:54 PM

If Trump is on vacation, why can't he stay off twitter? Americans deserve a vacation from stupid Trump tweets.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2019 04:55 PM

Fork  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:53 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:44 PM)

reading

It's a political game fork no different to the tv show, dancing with the stars and people love it.

Bread and circuses Jhikpghf
Fork

08-13-2019 04:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:55 PM)
Fork  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:53 PM)

It's a political game fork no different to the tv show, dancing with the stars and people love it.

it's stupid
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511312
08-13-2019 04:58 PM

A Democrat and A Republican Walk into a BAR, Then.
2 Dem Debates, 1 Trump Antifa Threat, 3 Shootings In 10 Days + an Epstein.

And ErBody Fell For it!
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2019 05:00 PM

Fork  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:56 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:55 PM)

it's stupid

America, Uk, France, most countries play the same game.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511038
08-13-2019 05:04 PM

Another lunatic liberal. Anyone really surprised? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511038
08-13-2019 05:04 PM

Roid rage.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511357
08-13-2019 05:07 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:45 PM)
Oh You Mean trumpo the orange ass ne6ro currently in the WHITE house That Verbally Assaults people?

fixed your spelling and grammar errors
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511368
08-13-2019 05:26 PM

Who is this guy?
Fork

08-13-2019 05:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2019 05:26 PM)
Who is this guy?

Cuomo is a stupid newscaster who is cussing out a stupid jerk because.... stupid reigns.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 511345
08-13-2019 06:13 PM

Fork  Wrote: (08-13-2019 04:54 PM)
If Trump is on vacation, why can't he stay off twitter? Americans deserve a vacation from stupid Trump tweets.

chuckle
If trump took a vacation from twitter, a few lop posters wouldn't have anything to make threads about.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication