News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Did Ghislaine Maxwell leave this book review?
Fork

User ID: 361628
08-16-2019 11:33 AM

Did Ghislaine Maxwell leave this book review?
Advertisement

G. Maxwell
5.0 out of 5 stars
A comforting read after a personal tragedy
August 15, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Honor-Secret...merReviews
Quote this message in a reply
Fork

08-16-2019 11:35 AM

RE: Did Ghislaine Maxwell leave this book review?
It's the same book she was reading when she was spotted earlier this week.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-ep...his-death/
Fork

08-16-2019 11:39 AM

There is a discussion in the twitter thread.... some think it's a psyop.

@CoryGroshek

I just noticed this. Why the f*** does #GhislaineMaxwell have what appears to be two phones (or a phone AND a tablet) at the same time in this photo with one more than a foot away from her? Who keeps their smart phone that far from them while eating? And who reads at In-N-Out?
[Image: ECElGa8VUAAgEKg.jpg]

https://twitter.com/CoryGroshek/status/1...00096?s=19
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
User ID: 511714
08-16-2019 12:02 PM

Fork  Wrote: (08-16-2019 11:39 AM)

@CoryGroshek

I just noticed this. Why the f*** does #GhislaineMaxwell have what appears to be two phones (or a phone AND a tablet) at the same time in this photo with one more than a foot away from her? Who keeps their smart phone that far from them while eating? And who reads at In-N-Out?
[Image: ECElGa8VUAAgEKg.jpg]

also the review says "Kindle", not "verified purchase" Ttpcmasm
for sure it's meant to suggest CIA connections

[Image: Leonardo-Da-Vinci-Quotes-And-Sayings-2.jpg]

[Image: G2FRDqb.gif]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 509219
08-16-2019 12:15 PM

Fork  Wrote: (08-16-2019 11:33 AM)

G. Maxwell
5.0 out of 5 stars
A comforting read after a personal tragedy
August 15, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Honor-Secret...merReviews

No she didn't.

Some people implied she did but when investigated further it was confirmed she did not write that book review.

Honestly Fork, where are you getting this phony stuff, Rawstory?
They don't do the genuine article.

Look come see me with a $20 I will give you this stuff and we will spend the rest of the day writing stuff on the walls with crayons giggling. You will go home with a smile.
prosthetic brain
apothegmatic equanimity
User ID: 364412
08-16-2019 12:16 PM

Whether it was her who left the review or not it was intended to look as though it were her and to clearly say something without explicitly coming out and saying something .

[Image: qDIBXhh.png]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 479339
08-16-2019 12:16 PM

singing spider  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:02 PM)
Fork  Wrote: (08-16-2019 11:39 AM)

@CoryGroshek

link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECElGa8VUAAgEKg.jpg

Kindle is an Amazon tablet. Books can be downloaded to them. The pic of her shows a guys face blocked out. Fine. The person behind her seems as if her head is distorted. Either way, the photo has been altered. It appears she wasn't alone and my guess is, whoever she was with took the pic. 2 cups. The book she has in front of her could be any book. I dont see anything with a title on it. So, it's just more of the same old same, interpretation, distortion, bias and questions that will produce speculation and theories and some will run with it while others be dismissive.
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
08-16-2019 12:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:16 PM)
singing spider  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:02 PM)

Kindle is an Amazon tablet. Books can be downloaded to them. The pic of her shows a guys face blocked out. Fine. The person behind her seems as if her head is distorted. Either way, the photo has been altered. It appears she wasn't alone and my guess is, whoever she was with took the pic. 2 cups. The book she has in front of her could be any book. I dont see anything with a title on it. So, it's just more of the same old same, interpretation, distortion, bias and questions that will produce speculation and theories and some will run with it while others be dismissive.

i know
point is, if she was reading the hardcopy, why say Kindle?

the posting of the review, whoever did it, is meant to fuel rumours of CIA involvement

Pure Rock Fury NLI
lop guest
User ID: 483092
08-16-2019 12:34 PM

Curious if the review was left before or after the article came.out with the pic of her reading it. If after, it may well be a troll. Then again, she may be making her statements and dropping hints before she gets arrested.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-16-2019 12:50 PM

singing spider  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:28 PM)

i know

the posting of the review, whoever did it, is meant to fuel rumours of CIA involvement

Just a guess here... People can "gift" others with purchases. I can buy something on Amazon and have it shipped to a neighbor for example. Downloadable books may be gifted???? I dunno. Perhaps someone gets a code emailed for them to redeem???? I dunno. But if it's something like that,I could see where she could leave a review though she wasn't the purchaser.
I myself don't trust the reviews much. I tend to think competitors slander each other's products, leave incredibly tactful positive ones for their goods, have friends, neighbors, employees do the same I'd bet. I'm trying to recall the site.... Seems like it's "metareviews" or something like that, where you can enter a products reviews link, it scans and does whatever it does and spits out percentages of what it calculates as "real" vs "fake" reviews. It's a shame in just how tricky honesty has become a task to filter to find. Do people do dishonest things with reviews? Yepper. Was it her who left that review? Only she could say for sure.
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
08-16-2019 12:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:50 PM)
i know

Just a guess here... People can "gift" others with purchases. I can buy something on Amazon and have it shipped to a neighbor for example. Downloadable books may be gifted???? I dunno. Perhaps someone gets a code emailed for them to redeem???? I dunno. But if it's something like that,I could see where she could leave a review though she wasn't the purchaser.
I myself don't trust the reviews much. I tend to think competitors slander each other's products, leave incredibly tactful positive ones for their goods, have friends, neighbors, employees do the same I'd bet. I'm trying to recall the site.... Seems like it's "metareviews" or something like that, where you can enter a products reviews link, it scans and does whatever it does and spits out percentages of what it calculates as "real" vs "fake" reviews. It's a shame in just how tricky honesty has become a task to filter to find. Do people do dishonest things with reviews? Yepper. Was it her who left that review? Only she could say for sure.

you are reading this the wrong way round
picture says she's reading the hardcopy
review says she's been reading it on Kindle
which is true? has she read it at all?

pure rock fury
minion
User ID: 483092
08-16-2019 12:58 PM

singing spider  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:56 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-16-2019 12:50 PM)

you are reading this the wrong way round
picture says she's reading the hardcopy
review says she's been reading it on Kindle
which is true? has she read it at all?

Maybe both?

Toxic sludge is good for you.
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
08-16-2019 01:05 PM

well, seems the New York Post was the first to bring up the book:

Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-ep...his-death/

LoP Guest
lop guest
08-16-2019 01:07 PM

It may say she was reading the book but in the pic itself, I don't see anything identifying what book is on the table. I don't see it's cover. It could be any book. Did someone purchase it from a kindle and send or hand her a hard copy? Is she reading it on her phone or a kindle as well as a hard copy? Is the book on the table not the book at all but perhaps something entirely different? Just because it's being claimed that's the hard copy in front of her doesn't convince me that's actually the book in the pic. If I saw its cover in the pic Id probably be convinced a little more.
Forknli
lop guest
User ID: 511645
08-16-2019 01:10 PM

i know

I think all aspects, the photo with the msm spotting and the book review are all a psyops.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication