News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

When is someone an adult?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 513629
09-10-2019 04:53 PM

When is someone an adult?
Advertisement
You have to be 16 to drive, 18 to smoke cigarettes/consent to sex, and 21 to drink alcohol. Why do we have this stupid tiered adult system? Make all that stuff legal at the same age. I don't care what age they make it but it doesn't make sense that you can join the military or take loans for college, and not be able to drink a beer if you want.

Anon
Quote this message in a reply
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
User ID: 515087
09-10-2019 04:55 PM

RE: When is someone an adult?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-10-2019 04:53 PM)
You have to be 16 to drive, 18 to smoke cigarettes/consent to sex, and 21 to drink alcohol. Why do we have this stupid tiered adult system? Make all that stuff legal at the same age. I don't care what age they make it but it doesn't make sense that you can join the military or take loans for college, and not be able to drink a beer if you want.

Anon

Yes, it's really confusing and sends mixed messages. The message being.. it's not about the young adult, it's about something ELSE.

Follow Lois Lane to Penelope Lane.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-10-2019 04:56 PM

Penelope Lane  Wrote: (09-10-2019 04:55 PM)

Anon

Yes, it's really confusing and sends mixed messages. The message being.. it's not about the young adult, it's about something ELSE.

Please go on about what it's really about...

Anon
Ian2day.com
User ID: 513494
09-10-2019 04:59 PM

horn RE: When is someone an adult?
In legalese sense you're not deemed to be an adult untill you obtain a degree in something.

The Resistance Is Now!

https://ian2day.com/2016/03/04/my-story/

“The great danger of the future,” Delgado warned, “is that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized.”
http://www.constantinereport.com/hearing...periments/
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-10-2019 05:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-10-2019 04:56 PM)
Penelope Lane  Wrote: (09-10-2019 04:55 PM)

Please go on about what it's really about...

Anon

I don't KNOW what it's really about.

But clearly lawmakers do NOT have the interests of young people in mind for their own consistency and understanding of adulthood, when they make "arbitrary" decisions regarding legal age.

Other more "primitive" cultures have a clear demarcation and a "coming of age" festival or some kind of ritual where it is made CLEAR TO ALL that this person is now accepted as an adult with all corresponding rights and obligations.

silversides staff
Truth Prevails
User ID: 148291
09-10-2019 05:06 PM

The Four Freedoms
[Image: yellowstonemountainlionnps2019-660x330.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 515097
09-10-2019 05:07 PM

You have to be 16 to drive, 18 to smoke cigarettes/consent to sex,
and 21 to drink alcohol. Why do we have this stupid tiered adult system?
Make all that stuff legal at the same age. I don't care what age they make
it but it doesn't make sense that you can join the military or take loans for
college, and not be able to drink a beer if you want.
Anon
Someone is an ADULT When they Commit ADULT SINS.
When you start Picking Up and Doing Adult VICE, You are Making Adult Decisions.

16-18-21 are STAGES Of Innocents, Building Up, To what is considered in LAW
To Be Freewill Decision in VICE, Bad Habit, Sin.

16 Driving. A Car is a 2000 Pound Weapon.
18 Smoking is Vice, Sex Is To create Life.
21 Alcohol is also vice.

So If You Look at these ages in REALITY, What you are talking About,
is at WHAT Age is It Ok To do what we consider to be a WILLFUL, Lose
Of Innocents and Willful VICE.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-10-2019 05:09 PM

silversides  Wrote: (09-10-2019 05:06 PM)
13 Year Olds Have SHITforBRAINS, And No CLUE what the World is really all about!
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-10-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals. Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.

https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/adult-brain

18 year olds are not REALLY adults.

Lakeofmarch
Kaat Naat, the Questioner
User ID: 513523
09-10-2019 05:11 PM

Penelope Lane  Wrote: (09-10-2019 05:02 PM)
Other more "primitive" cultures have a clear demarcation and a "coming of age" festival or some kind of ritual where it is made CLEAR TO ALL that this person is now accepted as an adult with all corresponding rights and obligations.
There can thus be many levels of initiation. I consider it much like the gradual rise of a civilization, it's about building relationships between you, the world, and the gods, and it won't be the same for everyone. Aboriginal ceremonies, or those of the Amazon, are often hard to survive, and the Roman/Masonic ones shatter the soul.

[Image: Taurobolium.jpg]
Mithraic taurolobium, above.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera...tion_rites

They will find many armies to test them, but none to resist.
They will come in their shining ships to conquer and destroy,
Barbarians of gold and feathers and serpents of fire.
-Aztec Century-
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda,Juarez/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 05:13 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472973
09-10-2019 05:12 PM

I used to go to Montreal Canada from Vermont with friends when i was 15-16 years old to buy Brador beer

The Canadian and American customs and immigration would laugh

No ID to cross border

Drinking age bsck then was 18 years old then Reagan took office. Vermont was last stste to go to 21 years old
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-10-2019 05:13 PM

Penelope Lane  Wrote: (09-10-2019 05:10 PM)
Quote:Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals. Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.

https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/adult-brain

18 year olds are not REALLY adults.

They will never move the age to 25. That means they lose over half of their military recruits. wtf are you supposed to do for 7 years between high school and college if you can't afford it with out loans? Dumb idea.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 370698
09-10-2019 05:14 PM

Well, it's just like multi-level marketing, applied to cognition. Multi-level cognition, as an adult, means discerning malice, fire drills then real fires. Children cannot be inflictors of malice, only been. Once a threshold of pain is crossed, adults can inflict malice to prevent malice.

Most people are born with a degree of malice, presupposing that noone asked your opinion to be born, then stationed here. You would not give me all your money, access then secrets when you are the natural gatekeeper of those three. If you did register to be born, then stationed here in this particular system, well you outrank everybody, degree-wise, thirty-third or several billion other kinds of degrees.

You decide when someone is adult enough to further your reach, then influence. Others will decide a boundary for you to cross, adult to adult educator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-10-2019 05:15 PM

At one time the Age Was 25.
21 To leave home, 25 to do banking.

But in the 1700's/1800's No One Really Enforced that!
If you needed work, They would work Children to death!
If you had money the bank would take it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-10-2019 05:17 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (09-10-2019 05:11 PM)
Penelope Lane  Wrote: (09-10-2019 05:02 PM)
There can thus be many levels of initiation. I consider it much like the gradual rise of a civilization, it's about building relationships between you, the world, and the gods, and it won't be the same for everyone. Aboriginal ceremonies, or those of the Amazon, are often hard to survive, and the Roman/Masonic ones shatter the soul.

link to image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...bolium.jpg
Mithraic taurolobium, above.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera...tion_rites

Used to be 15 in the olden days. Also when people got married. Now women wait until they are 35 to get married and start getting pregnant. I wonder if this has anything to do with autism rates skyrocketing...

Ttpcmasm
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication