News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Banning flavors will increase smoking = false argument
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 515628
09-14-2019 03:29 AM

Banning flavors will increase smoking = false argument
Advertisement
People do not smoke cigarettes with flavors.

They choose vaping over smoking not because of flavors but because they are hooked on nicotine and want a healthier option than cigarettes.

Flavors exist not to keep vapers from smoking but expressly to entice kids to take up vaping.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 515381
09-14-2019 03:32 AM

RE: Banning flavors will increase smoking = false argument
BANNING Flavors will not help!
The Problem is Counterfeit Vapes on the Streets!
Banning Flavors Will Not Stop Street Level Distribution.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 515628
09-14-2019 03:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:32 AM)

no one is talking about it helping anything

nice try at obfuscation

the vape industry argument that flavors are the only thing keeping adult vapers who quit cigarettes to take up vaping from returning to cigarettes is a FALSE ARGUMENT

the truth is

VAPE FLAVORS ARE THE BEST WAY TO ENTICE TEENS TO TAKE UP VAPING RATHER THAN CIGARETTES
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 500790
09-14-2019 04:13 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:37 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:32 AM)

nice try at obfuscation

the vape industry argument that flavors are the only thing keeping adult vapers who quit cigarettes to take up vaping from returning to cigarettes is a FALSE ARGUMENT

the truth is

VAPE FLAVORS ARE THE BEST WAY TO ENTICE TEENS TO TAKE UP VAPING RATHER THAN CIGARETTES

You are right! I know a ton of young kids that never smokes cigs but love a mango juul pod!
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
User ID: 478336
09-14-2019 04:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:29 AM)
People do not smoke cigarettes with flavors.

They choose vaping over smoking not because of flavors but because they are hooked on nicotine and want a healthier option than cigarettes.

Flavors exist not to keep vapers from smoking but expressly to entice kids to take up vaping.

It may seem that way, but i assure you, that is not the case. Us adults love our flavored vapes. It is the hipster culture that the vape industry caters to. And they love bright colors and wild flavors... Like children. Now don't get me wrong. In the society we live in now we are all hipsters to some level.

Of course teens will be attracted to it. They are naturally attracted to all fun and cool things us adults do. They will try anything they can get their hands on, any way that they can. Just so that they can feel cool, like their adult counter parts.

I say if a kid wants to vape. Fine, give him/her a nic free ecig. It is harmless. Make nic free flavored ecigs easily available for kids, like candy. There really is no difference. And it keeps them from getting sh*t vapes from the street. Of course this wont stop people from buying illegal street THC vapes that created this crises in the first place. But hay no one cares about that. Right?

As for the banning of flavored ejuice and ecigs? No problem. Just sell the flavor's separately to add to your vape. This entire regulation thing will not stop anything. And it would be retarded if they did pass it. But hay, most of this world is retarded. So whatever.

“The only thing constant is change.”

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-11057.html
(Not my thread. I just like it that much)
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 04:46 PM by Felix.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504385
09-14-2019 04:44 PM

Most everybody I know that vapes did it in an attempt to quit smoking. Well, they quit the cigarettes, but still vape. It's still far safer than smoking.

Here's a little experiment that some did comparing vaping to smoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pwj6BuS8Ds&t=27s
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
09-14-2019 04:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 04:13 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:37 AM)

nice try at obfuscation

the truth is

You are right! I know a ton of young kids that never smokes cigs but love a mango juul pod!

Mango is the best Juul flavor hands down. chuckle

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

Felix
Jumpin Fractals
09-14-2019 05:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 04:44 PM)
Most everybody I know that vapes did it in an attempt to quit smoking. Well, they quit the cigarettes, but still vape. It's still far safer than smoking.

Here's a little experiment that some did comparing vaping to smoking.

That is a great example. It is very safe compared to cigarette tobacco. As long as the ejuice is regulated. And the vape industry has been very good at even self regulating themselves. Not to mention the involvement of the FDA. We would not be able to sell and buy ejuice if the FDA did not deem it safe enough to consume. Or else it would have been shut down a long time ago. And again, there will always be the unregulated black market. If you go to the black market, you are taking a risk that you should be aware of.

And you can not regulate the black market. Where these illnesses and deaths originated from. So as long as there is a black market and a demand outside of the regulated industry, people will be harmed.

This is not directed at you guest btw, but just in general...

So go ahead and remove flavored ecigs. People will still be getting harmed from the black market due to the larger demand for flavored ejuice from it.

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 05:01 PM by Felix.) Quote this message in a reply
Felix
Jumpin Fractals
09-14-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:Banning flavors will increase smoking = false argument

Btw, who is making this argument OP? Can i see a source?

As far as i know, no one is making that argument.

There are still teens who take up smoking and dipping. That wont change. As stated in my first post. Teens will do what teens do best. Rebel.

LIBRARIES of KNOWLEDGE

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication