News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Turnberry scandal by Raw Story is fake news #4
FD3.14
User ID: 431006
09-14-2019 03:34 AM

Turnberry scandal by Raw Story is fake news #4
Advertisement
Once again Raw Story omitted information and deliberately pushed a narrative that they knew wasn’t true .

In my ongoing saga to expose fake news for what it is . Fake news article #4

Raw story basically echoing the motives of their entire editorial staff “ orange man and corrupt “ deceptively manipulated information and presented it as fact . It’s an100% biased news source that will lie to uninformed people and whose only goal is to attack POTUS.

They should be sued for the mental manipulation they do to their followers .

Has there been a retraction from their constant attacks? I’m pretty sure everybody knows The answer to that. Just like any other liberal they can’t admit the truth and just move on to the next baseless attack .

Here’s a article from them dated September 12th ( pay attention to that date )

Quote:The U.S. Air Force has lodged crews at President Donald Trump’s Scotland resort up to 40 times since 2015, a figure that is far higher than previously known,” Politico reported Thursday.

^^^^ oh my god that orange corrupt bastard had 40 servicemen stay at his resort . The total number of sleepovers was 659. Only 6% of those stay overs were at trumps resort. Which is 40 service men over a four-year period. Trump was raking in the vast profits from his blatant corruption . I’m surprised we’re all story didn’t claim that the room rate was $10 million . Hell if you’re going to lie don’t sweat the small stuff .

Quote:[The figure does not indicate how many of the stays have occurred since Trump became president. But the Air Force has significantly ramped up its overnight stops in Scotland under Trump after signing a contract with the Prestwick Airport — situated 20-plus miles from Turnberry — in the waning months of the Obama

Although the information is available. Raw story repeatedly presents The number of overnight stops at Prestwick has steadily increased. Even CNN has been honest with why there has been a uptick . But the dishonest source known as raw story feign’s ignorance. ( was that a pun ?)

Quote:The Air Force says the reason for the air field's increased usage derived from flight directive issued to mobility crews in June 2017, which it said was "designed to increase efficiencies by standardizing routing locations, with Prestwick being among the top five locations recommended for reasons such as more favorable weather than nearby Shannon Airport, and less aircraft parking congestion than locations on the European continent."

Quote:CNN

The number of overnight stops at Prestwick has steadily increased: There were 40 in 2015, 75 in 2016, 116 in 2017, 208 in 2018 and 220 through August 2019.

The Air Force says the reason for the air field's increased usage derived from flight directive issued to mobility crews in June 2017, which it said was "designed to increase efficiencies by standardizing routing locations, with Prestwick being among the top five locations recommended for reasons such as more favorable weather than nearby Shannon Airport, and less aircraft parking congestion than locations on the European continent."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/12/polit...index.html

The Raw Story article came out yesterday when all The data was available. It could be found within minutes with a regular search. They lied on purpose ..

CNN or Fox. Take your pick both expose Raw Story for what it is .

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......
1: Term used when someone is defeated in a discussion on its merits .
2: Thrown around as a weakly played card.

The goal is to use their own fallacious argument to defeat a argument they think is a fallacy . (?)
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 04:51 AM by FD3.14.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 510555
09-14-2019 04:03 AM

RE: Turnberry scandal by Raw Story is fake news #4
FD  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:34 AM)
Once again Raw Story omitted information and deliberately pushed a narrative that they knew wasn’t true .

Raw story basically echoing the motives of their entire editorial staff “ orange man and corrupt “ deceptively manipulated information and presented it as fact . It’s an100% biased news source that will lie to uninformed people and whose only goal is to attack POTUS.

Has there been a retraction from their constant attacks? I’m pretty sure everybody knows The answer to that. Just like any other liberal they can’t admit the truth and just move on to the next baseless attack .

Quote:The U.S. Air Force has lodged crews at President Donald Trump’s Scotland resort up to 40 times since 2015, a figure that is far higher than previously known,” Politico reported Thursday.

^^^^ oh my god that orange corrupt bastard had 40 servicemen stay at his resort . The total number of sleepovers was 659. Only 6% of those stay overs were at trumps resort. Which is 40 service men over a four-year period. Trump was raking in the vast profits from his blatant corruption . I’m surprised we’re all story didn’t claim that the room rate was $10 million . Hell if you’re going to lie don’t sweat the small stuff .

Quote:[The figure does not indicate how many of the stays have occurred since Trump became president. But the Air Force has significantly ramped up its overnight stops in Scotland under Trump after signing a contract with the Prestwick Airport — situated 20-plus miles from Turnberry — in the waning months of the Obama

Although the information is available. Raw story repeatedly presents The number of overnight stops at Prestwick has steadily increased. Even CNN has been honest with why there has been a uptick . But the dishonest source known as raw story feign’s ignorance. ( was that a pun ?)

Quote:The Air Force says the reason for the air field's increased usage derived from flight directive issued to mobility crews in June 2017, which it said was "designed to increase efficiencies by standardizing routing locations, with Prestwick being among the top five locations recommended for reasons such as more favorable weather than nearby Shannon Airport, and less aircraft parking congestion than locations on the European continent."

The number of overnight stops at Prestwick has steadily increased: There were 40 in 2015, 75 in 2016, 116 in 2017, 208 in 2018 and 220 through August 2019.

The Air Force says the reason for the air field's increased usage derived from flight directive issued to mobility crews in June 2017, which it said was "designed to increase efficiencies by standardizing routing locations, with Prestwick being among the top five locations recommended for reasons such as more favorable weather than nearby Shannon Airport, and less aircraft parking congestion than locations on the European continent."

The Raw Story article came out yesterday when all The data was available. It could be found within minutes with a regular search. They lied on purpose ..

There is no need to expose Raw Story. The Babylon Bee and the Onion are more accurate than Raw Story.

I treat Raw Story as satire, haven't seen a true story in Rawstory or Alternet (owned by the same company).

You forgot to mention that they only stay at Turnberry 6% of the time, that Turnberry is $25 per night cheaper than the Marriott for servicemen (and the Marriott doesn't give them free golf).

The servicemen have also stayed in Glasgow which is 10 miles further away than Turnberry.

Further, the groups of about 40 servicemen would be hard to place at smaller hotels.

This story is a complete crock from top to bottom.
Quote this message in a reply
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
User ID: 515268
09-14-2019 04:18 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/259-air-...rry-2019-9

Quote: 259 military crews have refueled at Scotland's Prestwick Airport just this year, according to a report from The New York Times. The struggling airport is the closest one to President Donald Trump's Turnberry resort, which has had its own share of financial woes.

Forty Air Force crews have stayed at Trump Turnberry on overnight refueling trips, Politico reported Thursday; the total number of troops that have stayed there is unknown. Trump's golf resort is 54 miles away, a long drive for a tired aircrew.

Over the past two years, US military refueling at Prestwick has earned the airport $17.3 million.

So crews make up 1 man FD? lol

Quote:The airport, which Trump touted as an integral part to his resort when he bought it in 2014, has been struggling to keep its doors open as of late. But a refueling deal with the US government is keeping the airport afloat, to the tune of $17.3 million since August of 2016.

Sounds innocent!

You ain't a real lion if you love the circus
Hands are for shaking, not tying
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 04:21 AM by GrimShaw.) Quote this message in a reply
FD3.14
09-14-2019 04:44 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2019 04:03 AM)
FD  Wrote: (09-14-2019 03:34 AM)

There is no need to expose Raw Story. The Babylon Bee and the Onion are more accurate than Raw Story.

I treat Raw Story as satire, haven't seen a true story in Rawstory or Alternet (owned by the same company).

You forgot to mention that they only stay at Turnberry 6% of the time, that Turnberry is $25 per night cheaper than the Marriott for servicemen (and the Marriott doesn't give them free golf).

The servicemen have also stayed in Glasgow which is 10 miles further away than Turnberry.

Further, the groups of about 40 servicemen would be hard to place at smaller hotels.

This story is a complete crock from top to bottom.

You’re right. But I’m gonna go one at a time. I’ll stay on Raw story until it vanishes here.

Anybody that happens upon this site probably thinks we’re retarded for using it is a accurate source .

I think the bottom of the page said they have 100,000 subscribers. That Hass to be an exaggeration. I imagine it’s more like 99,999 . There’s always people so brainwashed they can’t let go.

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

The goal is to use their own fallacious argument to defeat a argument they think is a fallacy . (?)
FD3.14
09-14-2019 05:21 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-14-2019 04:18 AM)
https://www.businessinsider.com/259-air-...rry-2019-9

Quote: 259 military crews have refueled at Scotland's Prestwick Airport just this year, according to a report from The New York Times. The struggling airport is the closest one to President Donald Trump's Turnberry resort, which has had its own share of financial woes.

Forty Air Force crews have stayed at Trump Turnberry on overnight refueling trips, Politico reported Thursday; the total number of troops that have stayed there is unknown. Trump's golf resort is 54 miles away, a long drive for a tired aircrew.

Over the past two years, US military refueling at Prestwick has earned the airport $17.3 million.

So crews make up 1 man FD? lol

And your point is ?

Never mind I figured it out. That’s the best you can do . Lmao

Good job . Heartflowers

Quote:The airport, which Trump touted as an integral part to his resort when he bought it in 2014, has been struggling to keep its doors open as of late. But a refueling deal with the US government is keeping the airport afloat, to the tune of $17.3 million since August of 2016.

Quote:Sounds innocent!

^^^^^^^ WOW!!!

You actually think Trump owns the airport ?

facepalm

You aren’t a editor at Raw Story are you ?

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 05:23 AM by FD3.14.) Quote this message in a reply
IWSTEEL
Love Each Other or Perish
User ID: 515632
09-14-2019 05:32 AM

well i heard a long time ago that if we knew the truth ww3 would happen instantly.

way before the internet was hatched...

hey FD...ltns me as bluename anyway...lol

My treasure is Imaginary
It Must be Sniffed out with Your Knows
IWSTEEL
Love Each Other or Perish
User ID: 515632
09-14-2019 05:33 AM

IWSTEEL  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:32 AM)
well i heard a long time ago that if we knew the truth ww3 would happen instantly.

look at my post count...i'm new here ask me anyting

chuckle

My treasure is Imaginary
It Must be Sniffed out with Your Knows
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 352770
09-14-2019 05:39 AM

FD, looks to me as if they are reporting facts that you don't approve.

It is not a fake news site.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
09-14-2019 05:40 AM

rawstory ac488
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
09-14-2019 05:49 AM

FD  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:21 AM)
And your point is ?
Good job . Heartflowers
Quote:Sounds innocent!

^^^^^^^ WOW!!!
facepalm

My point is? You're calling people liars while lying.
&
Nowhere did I imply or intimate your dumbass assumption about Trump owning the airport.

His resort and the airport are symbiotic. Trump is busted, red handed. International emoluments 101.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 05:50 AM by GrimShaw.) Quote this message in a reply
FD3.14
09-14-2019 06:09 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:49 AM)
FD  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:21 AM)
And your point is ?
Good job . Heartflowers

^^^^^^^ WOW!!!
facepalm

&
Nowhere did I imply or intimate your dumbass assumption about Trump owning the airport.

His resort and the airport are symbiotic. Trump is busted, red handed. International emoluments 101.

So you’re going to pretend I am wrong on everything Over one mistake between crews and personnel ?

Now tell me exactly why you highlighted this if weren’t trying to imply a connection to trump ? Hmmmmm?

Quote: But a refueling deal with the US government is keeping the airport afloat, to the tune of $17.3 million since August of 2016.

The difference in this conversation is the same one I’ve been proving about you for over a month. You are unable to be honest you just can’t do it. What’s it like to be so angry, decrepit and so full of insecurities you can’t admit to any fault ?

Please tell me because I wouldn’t know .

You made the allegation I’m lying.

Yet I owned right up to my mistake.

You’re angry and spit nails .

I’m a better man than you.

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

FD3.14
09-14-2019 06:11 AM

Long time no see steel . I expect you on my next drinking thread. Probably be at least week I’ve been laying off . Cheers

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

FD3.14
09-14-2019 06:12 AM

IWSTEEL  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:33 AM)

look at my post count...i'm new here ask me anyting

chuckle

What happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable object ?

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

GrimShaw
Raise the Black
09-15-2019 01:18 AM

FD3.14  Wrote: (09-14-2019 06:09 AM)
GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-14-2019 05:49 AM)
&

So you’re going to pretend I am wrong on everything Over one mistake between crews and personnel ?

Now tell me exactly why you highlighted this if weren’t trying to imply a connection to trump ? Hmmmmm?

Quote: But a refueling deal with the US government is keeping the airport afloat, to the tune of $17.3 million since August of 2016.

The difference in this conversation is the same one I’ve been proving about you for over a month. You are unable to be honest you just can’t do it. What’s it like to be so angry, decrepit and so full of insecurities you can’t admit to any fault ?

A better man lashes out when proven wrong. ^^ Trump implied the connection himself. He didn't imply it, he stated it, outright. Now go ahead and be angry and spit nails and then project it onto me.

FD3.14
09-15-2019 06:02 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-15-2019 01:18 AM)
FD3.14  Wrote: (09-14-2019 06:09 AM)

A better man lashes out when proven wrong. ^^ Trump implied the connection himself. He didn't imply it, he stated it, outright. Now go ahead and be angry and spit nails and then project it onto me.

I can only assume you’re talking about the emails. And are unaware of the fact they were written in 2014 .

Wow you got me there !

facepalm

You acted like you really got me when I made a mistake claiming it was 40 airman not crewmembers.

So I looked up the crew for a C-17. It consist of a pilot, co pilot and a loadmaster .

If you’re having trouble keeping up let me help you with that it means there’s three crewmembers . But I’m gonna go ahead and be generous and call five just for the hell of it and approve you have no real point . 40 crews at five members per crew is 200 personnel at $130 per night . That’s The massive amount of $26,000 over a four-year period !!!!!!

Numbers like that undeniably prove that those military sleepovers kept Turnberry afloat !!!

Don’t you think ?

Slang
Sophistry meaning ......

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication