News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Delete my account thanks
FreeFlow
lop guest
User ID: 5
10-08-2019 07:40 PM

Delete my account thanks
Advertisement
Here's a short summary of why I want to leave this place behind::

The way D portrays me with all the utter exaggerations of how bad I mod and mod not and should mod with absolutely nothing of what even remotely resembles any understanding in sight when I explain and elaborate the situation, the put downs on what I believe in, the petty puns like his denial to set me to 'mods6' where I could have kept my PM and receive new ones nevertheless, the inability to seek a compromise that lets me keep my leaning clearly tell that it is hopeless.

And the constant 'hints' that he wants the old leftie FF back and nothing else is accepted basically means he wanted me to bow to his demands.
And every time he sees I won't bow he gets mad and unfair and has to totally blow mistakes out of proportion only cause a partisan bunch is complaining constantly and endlessly.

I thought it is possible that mods that take different sides of the spectrum could compliment each other, I was wrong obviously.

I am the way I am, I make mistakes like everyone but basically I am OK, if that is not allowed or welcome and there's no chance for a change then I leave and that's my right.
It's OK tho, I am just drawing my consequences, no one is supposed to stay where they are not allowed to be themselves.

It was often nice in the ten years that I was here in total, things just end.
D is the boss, so it's his place not mine.

And no this is not extortion but my will in case.

I won't answer any bashing, I just will check back in a few days if my account is deleted and if not I'll bump this thread.
Lakeofmarch
Lurker at the Threshold
User ID: 518131
10-08-2019 07:42 PM

RE: Delete my account thanks
Learned a lot from your contributions. Godspeed.

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
Ian2day.com
User ID: 517233
10-08-2019 07:43 PM

horn RE: Delete my account thanks
INB4!

The Resistance Is Now!

https://ian2day.com/2016/03/04/my-story/

“The great danger of the future,” Delgado warned, “is that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized.”
http://www.constantinereport.com/hearing...periments/
Eatme
lop guest
User ID: 453804
10-08-2019 07:43 PM

FreeFlow  Wrote: (10-08-2019 07:40 PM)
Here's a short summary of why I want to leave this place behind::

The way D portrays me with all the utter exaggerations of how bad I mod and mod not and should mod with absolutely nothing of what even remotely resembles any understanding in sight when I explain and elaborate the situation, the put downs on what I believe in, the petty puns like his denial to set me to 'mods6' where I could have kept my PM and receive new ones nevertheless, the inability to seek a compromise that lets me keep my leaning clearly tell that it is hopeless.

And the constant 'hints' that he wants the old leftie FF back and nothing else is accepted basically means he wanted me to bow to his demands.
And every time he sees I won't bow he gets mad and unfair and has to totally blow mistakes out of proportion only cause a partisan bunch is complaining constantly and endlessly.

I thought it is possible that mods that take different sides of the spectrum could compliment each other, I was wrong obviously.

I am the way I am, I make mistakes like everyone but basically I am OK, if that is not allowed or welcome and there's no chance for a change then I leave and that's my right.
It's OK tho, I am just drawing my consequences, no one is supposed to stay where they are not allowed to be themselves.

It was often nice in the ten years that I was here in total, things just end.
D is the boss, so it's his place not mine.

And no this is not extortion but my will in case.

I won't answer any bashing, I just will check back in a few days if my account is deleted and if not I'll bump this thread.

you will be missed ff

you are remembered for your efforts from the start

you have always treated me good

lonestar888
Яudis
The Contrarian
User ID: 518545
10-08-2019 07:44 PM

Here. here.
GOD Speed and Safe Travels!

Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
10-08-2019 07:47 PM

Will miss yah around,
When boards start to suck
Don't forget facebook groups
Seems to be where its been at lately
See yah around <3
PopEye
Have You Had Spinach Today?
User ID: 436592
10-08-2019 07:47 PM

I'm sorry to see you go dude, I wish things could have been different.

Be well. Jhikpghf

Non Sequitur
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519013
10-08-2019 07:57 PM

You don't know me, I doubt if we have ever crossed words in the odd five years I've been floating around this place.

But I've seen you about the boards and I like what little bit I did read!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 518816
10-08-2019 07:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-08-2019 07:57 PM)
You don't know me, I doubt if we have ever crossed words in the odd five years I've been floating around this place.

But I've seen you about the boards and I like what little bit I did read!

Odd is not a word. It is a name.
Man From Orion
User ID: 380384
10-08-2019 08:02 PM

Never had a problem with you and we chatted sometimes on some threads.
You should stay though and continue to offer your point.
Nobody likes an echo chamber, unless you're from that other site that bans people for simply stating a negative of the president.

Here I like both sides and talking and listening on them.

The MOD that should leave is another one.
That one should definitely be the one taking a long walk and get lost.
That one should be constantly ashamed.

You should stay.
singing spider
krautistan terrarist
User ID: 519007
10-08-2019 08:06 PM

I have a question:
does account deletion include deleting all posts? wut?

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

[Image: G2FRDqb.gif]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 518731
10-08-2019 08:11 PM

As are others here, the problem so many had with you is you failed to mod via the TOS and your are Heavily Biased to the "conservative/right" .

A person acting as a moderator who deletes threads/info and bans posters he/she doesn't agree with "Just because I felt so" has ZERO business being a moderator.

Now, that being said ...you can stay and "fight for your cause/side" by bringing factual info to disprove the "others" claim(s) or you can just go ahead and go.....Pretty simple....

a word of advice if you stay, I'd do a name change only because of the stigma "FF" has attracted .

You take care now
Natura Naturans
User ID: 510550
10-08-2019 08:15 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-08-2019 08:11 PM)

As are others here, the problem so many had with you is you failed to mod via the TOS and your are Heavily Biased to the "conservative/right" .

A person acting as a moderator who deletes threads/info and bans posters he/she doesn't agree with "Just because I felt so" has ZERO business being a moderator.

Now, that being said ...you can stay and "fight for your cause/side" by bringing factual info to disprove the "others" claim(s) or you can just go ahead and go.....Pretty simple....

a word of advice if you stay, I'd do a name change only because of the stigma "FF" has attracted .

You take care now

Those of us who aren't raging leftists have suffered far worse here since all the mods except for FF are leftists. We try to report attacks, stalking, and other abuse by leftists here and nothing at all is done. FF was trying to confront the worst offenders here but that is not allowed. Sad, but that is the way D likes it.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
FD3.14
User ID: 431006
10-08-2019 08:16 PM

silversides  Wrote: (10-08-2019 08:08 PM)
I will let FreeFlow know...

He usually handles this type of request...

What the hell happened to you ? You never used to be such a dick .

Roll Call Proud Alphas

Eustace
FD.
UnAcceptance.
el Jefe
Natura Naturans.
SevenThunders
Dracula
Rudis
Yuppers
FD3.14
User ID: 431006
10-08-2019 08:19 PM

silversides  Wrote: (10-08-2019 08:17 PM)
FD3.14  Wrote: (10-08-2019 08:16 PM)
What the hell happened to you ? You never used to be such a dick .

I hope one day all find the truth by their own capacity.

I don’t expect to find any truth in you anymore .

Roll Call Proud Alphas

Eustace
FD.
UnAcceptance.
el Jefe
Natura Naturans.
SevenThunders
Dracula
Rudis
Yuppers
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication