News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
10-09-2019 08:34 AM

Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
Advertisement

Quote:Probiotics, which provide friendlier bacteria and health benefits for humans, can also be beneficial to plants, keeping them healthy and more robust. The new antibiotic, known as phazolicin, prevents harmful bacteria from getting into the root systems of bean plants, according to a Rutgers co-authored study in the journal Nature Communications.

"We hope to show the bacterium can be used as a 'plant probiotic' because phazolicin will prevent other, potentially harmful bacteria from growing in the root system of agriculturally important plants," said senior author Konstantin Severinov, a principal investigator at the Waksman Institute of Microbiology and a professor of molecular biology and biochemistry in the School of Arts and Sciences at Rutgers University-New Brunswick. "Antibiotic resistance is a huge problem in both medicine and agriculture, and continuing searches for new antibiotics are very important as they may provide leads for future anti-bacterial agents."

The bacterium that produces phazolicin, is an unidentified species of Rhizobium. It was found in a tropical forest in Los Tuxtlas, Mexico, in the soil and roots of wild beans called Phaseolus vulgaris, hence the antibiotic's name: phazolicin. Like other Rhizobia, the phazolicin-producing microbe forms nodules on bean plant roots and provides plants with nitrogen, making them grow more robustly than others. Unlike other Rhizobia, it also defends plants from harmful bacteria sensitive to phazolicin. The phenomenon could eventually be exploited in beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts, soybeans and other...

more:
https://phys.org/news/2019-10-scientists...orest.html

They would be already hard at work creating plant viruses that evade this natural protection and are only susceptible to their products.. the bad news: this could completely cripple food production

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®êå†ꂅ
Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
User ID: 67904
10-09-2019 08:44 AM

RE: Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (10-09-2019 08:34 AM)
They would be already hard at work creating plant viruses that evade this natural protection and are only susceptible to their products.. the bad news: this could completely cripple food production

I'm pretty sure crippling food production was always the goal. I still think there is a high probability that the powers that be will orchestrate famine to reduce the populace while shipping the bulk of the food to most likely China.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
10-09-2019 08:55 AM

RE: Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
the corporate criminals would already have modeled all their fall back plans with their AI for mitigating the Trump failure.. time to investigate every connection in the corporate world to syndicated crime.. while they are out in the open.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 222393
10-09-2019 09:11 AM

Cool. Nature always seems to have some beneficial bacteria to deal with the bad stuff. That's why organic, no-dig gardening is all the rage these days. And your compost ends up smelling good after all the garbage used to make it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 431645
10-09-2019 09:14 AM

Great news:)

The balance of nature's micro-herd is something future generations will study and revere..
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
10-09-2019 10:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 09:14 AM)
Great news:)

The balance of nature's micro-herd is something future generations will study and revere..

right now.. after years of positive studies to the contrary.. industry research has started to run studies discrediting the gut biome and general mental and physical well being it can bring about in humans.

when we get our democracies back from syndicated corporate crime.. this sort of practice needs to be strictly regulated and thoroughly peer-reviewed.
DutchCrutch
Worm
User ID: 519009
10-09-2019 11:03 AM

Berkeley’s designer bacteria: The end of fertilizer?
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/03/05/b...ertilizer/
Uppity Me
User ID: 511825
10-09-2019 01:35 PM

rhizoids produce food for the plants and this does happen in nature.
I wish Nonsanto would just go out of business

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519082
10-09-2019 01:43 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (10-09-2019 01:35 PM)

They wont run out of seeds.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 518418
10-09-2019 02:17 PM

work RE: Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
Penicillin is a dead and dying, manmade chemical, soil is of mother nature. They best find SOMETHING quick, because we are running out of time ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Our food comes out of the soil, so should our "medicine"! ! ! As long as they use organic soil that isnot poisoned with poison fertilizer or medicated, cow, etc. manure ! ! !
Bump
Uppity Me
10-09-2019 02:21 PM

If the rhizoids create food for the plant then we can farm the desert which is mostly wasted land. Just pipe in water.

Uppity Me
10-09-2019 02:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 01:43 PM)

They wont run out of seeds.

No one wants their seeds, they're a curse on all farmers

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 518418
10-09-2019 02:22 PM

work RE: Monsanto/Bayer's next nightmare->new antibiotic produced by a soil bacterium
they will. but not until they kill us all, and there is no dumdum to purchase and use their poison.
chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519110
10-09-2019 02:59 PM

According to the 'experts' anthrax is found in the soil too.
And the 'experts' opinions have them making all kinds of 'medications' by using poisons. ie: cyanide, arsenic.
Even vitamins b and d.
Your best bet is to use as much organic fruits and vegetables as possible to maintain vitamin levels and health.
stentor
User ID: 299958
10-09-2019 05:12 PM

Remember when Bayer was giving people AIDS? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication