News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Rumor has it Bill and Hillary are sick and dying..what will you do when you hear
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519113
10-09-2019 03:56 PM

unsure Rumor has it Bill and Hillary are sick and dying..what will you do when you hear
Advertisement
Bill has Parkinson's and is not expected to live much longer. Hillary is very sickly as well.
Question: what will you do when you hear the news of their deaths?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 508330
10-09-2019 04:21 PM

RE: Rumor has it Bill and Hillary are sick and dying..what will you do when you hear
I'm going to Disneyland
Pinguu
User ID: 511124
10-09-2019 04:25 PM

RE: Rumor has it Bill and Hillary are sick and dying..what will you do when you hear
wank off in their dying faces....

Everything I've ever told you, including this, is a lie.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519117
10-09-2019 04:39 PM

God Bless these two American heros! They have done so much for America over the years.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519119
10-09-2019 04:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 04:39 PM)
God Bless these two American heros! They have done so much for America over the years.

The tent city dwellers disagree, as do the families of Seth Rich, Julian Assange, Serbia, Syrians, Libya, juanita Broderick and countless others wounded by these two cocaine users *Allegedly*
stentor
User ID: 299958
10-09-2019 05:10 PM

They’re legacy will forever be known as the wicked corporatist couple that tried to fool America through purchasing influence and giving $200,000 speeches. They’re no good just like most politicians who’re within an elite circle where the right/left dichotomy blurs into oblivion. Party doesn’t matter, these people are evil.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519126
10-09-2019 05:41 PM

despite if mark twain said it or not - the quote is very fitting

'I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.'
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444979
10-09-2019 05:52 PM

I believe kirkiggaard said to team up on people and mistreat them brings unknown problems in the future . Like missing fingers . The pleasure to watch one person not budge to the cruelest and evil mental torment and mistreatment makes me smile. Ur all a waste in my eyes and that's perfectly accurate .
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519124
10-09-2019 05:54 PM

They will forever be knows as the modern President who was impeached for lying to Congress and Hillary will be remembered as the only person to lose the Presidency twice to two different opponents.
DutchCrutch
Worm
User ID: 519009
10-09-2019 06:03 PM

Should stab em full of holes and dump their bodies on the train tracks,like they did to 16-year old Don Henry and 17-year old Kevin Ives.

Dont have to wait until they are dead, the Clinton didn't.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 302004
10-09-2019 06:12 PM

I will CRACK Open a 64 Year Old Bottle Of RUSSIAN Vodka Left over
from the COLD War Bunker Building Days! Purchased way back in 1955.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444179
10-09-2019 06:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 03:56 PM)
Bill has Parkinson's and is not expected to live much longer. Hillary is very sickly as well.

I will check in to see how the impeachment of DJT is going
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519082
10-09-2019 06:17 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 06:12 PM)
I will CRACK Open a 64 Year Old Bottle Of RUSSIAN Vodka Left over
from the COLD War Bunker Building Days! Purchased way back in 1955.

Nom Anon
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 519132
10-09-2019 06:27 PM

Be disgusted that flags all over the country will be flown at half mast for a week honoring those two choad.
MoonsMuse
Blissfully married since 01.02.18
User ID: 487997
10-09-2019 06:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-09-2019 03:56 PM)
They are icky politicians...neither party exists as far as a vast number of our friends are concerned. Cheer Cheer Cheer

What I cannot love, I overlook. ~Anais Nin

Credo ut intelligam...

http://alizev.livejournal.com - My Journal
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication