News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Blogging a Novel: Confessions of a Supervillain
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 481516
10-28-2019 05:51 PM

Blogging a Novel: Confessions of a Supervillain
Advertisement
I'm blogging my new novel. There are a few chapters up now. Here's a tiny sample:

Quote:Call me Doctor Velocity. Forget what you’ve heard about me. Most of it’s lies, propaganda by the other side. The other guy has his people telling his version of the story, and everybody laps it right up. He’s a superhero after all. I get it. He’s the freaking Golden Speedster. A founding member of the Hero’s Guild. He’s on the news every night saving somebody. There’s a museum in downtown Philadelphia in his honor. I know. I just figured it’s about time you got to hear my side of the story.

It starts here, if you're at all interested:

https://confessionsofasupervillain.blogs...tings.html

It's just a little fun take on superheroes from the POV of an evil speedster from the future. Weekly updates. Enjoy or don't. Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun
User ID: 520514
10-28-2019 06:34 PM

RE: Blogging a Novel: Confessions of a Supervillain
Thanks, will look into it.

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
Ms Johanna Strange
10-29-2019 04:24 AM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (10-28-2019 06:34 PM)
Thanks, will look into it.

Thank you.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 295522
10-29-2019 04:40 AM

Looks good. I liked what I read on your blog.

Does Dr. Velocity ever run into Kinetic Man?

Or does Kinetic Man and his arch rival Potential Man have a struggle? As one of them gets weaker, they steal the energy of the other one becoming stronger, or vice versa.

Or Static Friction man. He is old and needs to rest.
Ms Johanna Strange
10-29-2019 12:49 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-29-2019 04:40 AM)
Looks good. I liked what I read on your blog.

Does Dr. Velocity ever run into Kinetic Man?

Or does Kinetic Man and his arch rival Potential Man have a struggle? As one of them gets weaker, they steal the energy of the other one becoming stronger, or vice versa.

Or Static Friction man. He is old and needs to rest.

Thanks. I've got Platinum Man vs Anton Smirsk in NYC. I've Zorro versus the Prankster in Chicago. I'm still working on the rest of the hero Guild, though I have the Secret Society of Super Villains all mapped out. Your ideas are fun, though.
Ms Johanna Strange
10-29-2019 03:01 PM

Here's another little sample:

Quote:The first iteration is always lost forever. In stories where time travel plays a part, the first run through of events is often erased and replaced with a time loop. Sometimes we get to see the first iteration in movie or novels, sometimes we don’t. It is the initial condition of the timeline that must have existed for the future to have existed in order to mess everything up. But once the hero and villain do their jobs, by the end of the story that’s gone, replaced by events from the future (relatively speaking). When I’m in a philosophical mood, I wonder about how the universe was created in that first iteration, if there even was one. Was there some sort of God that go around? If so, was God then removed from the whole damn equation once the time loop started? Or maybe things have always been like this, just spinning out of control in great loops of time, seeing to it that they are created, so that they can create everything else. Destiny’s self-creating banquet had to come from somewhere didn’t it? Is it all just turtles all the way down?

Maybe that’s the whole damnation of it all. Just the future f#$king the past, over and over, for all eternity. Nothing else. Just that. A Predestination well.

https://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com/
Ms Johanna Strange
10-29-2019 09:49 PM

One last Bump
Ms Johanna Strange
11-05-2019 02:42 PM

It's Tuesday, so new chapters up if you're interested.
Ms Johanna Strange
11-05-2019 09:34 PM

Ms Johanna Strange
11-12-2019 01:13 PM

Four new chapter up on the novel, including Dr. Velocity's battle with the super-powered alien, Platinum Man.

confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
Ms Johanna Strange
11-12-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:I get asked about this one a lot. I was tasked by The Society with stealing a prototype quantum processor that was in the Big Apple. I was in and out. I mean, no one is better at breaking into impenetrable vaults than me. My secret? I phase through the door, or the walls, whichever I come to first.

Phasing is something that the fastest of speedsters can do. We vibrate all the atoms in our bodies, and this allows us to become out of phase with physical reality and to simply pass through walls and whatnot. You must concentrate very carefully to do so, however. One time, I took out Blinding Speed by startling him while he was phasing. Fused that f**ker right into the wall. It was pretty gross, and I did feel bad about it. Jackie was pissed about it for weeks.

Anyway, the alien boy scout, Platinum Man got in my way as I was about to get out of NYC. Hovering there in front of me, arms crossed against his chest, a look of stern disapproval on his face.

“I’ll take that if you don’t mind, Runner.”

Such a self-righteous dick.

confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
Ms Johanna Strange
11-26-2019 06:30 PM

New Chapter posted today. Meet Psychonaut.

http://confessionsofasupervillain.blogspot.com
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441673
11-26-2019 06:51 PM

Bookmarked and thank you.
Ms Johanna Strange
11-26-2019 09:57 PM

Hey, thanks for the pin. Just a little time travel superhero story told from the perspective of the supervillain. I'm having a lot of fun writing it.
PuddyCat
❌I Want Tuna❌
User ID: 524967
11-26-2019 10:49 PM

Ms Johanna Strange  Wrote: (10-28-2019 05:51 PM)
I'm blogging my new novel. There are a few chapters up now. Here's a tiny sample:

Quote:Call me Doctor Velocity. Forget what you’ve heard about me. Most of it’s lies, propaganda by the other side. The other guy has his people telling his version of the story, and everybody laps it right up. He’s a superhero after all. I get it. He’s the freaking Golden Speedster. A founding member of the Hero’s Guild. He’s on the news every night saving somebody. There’s a museum in downtown Philadelphia in his honor. I know. I just figured it’s about time you got to hear my side of the story.

It starts here, if you're at all interested:

https://confessionsofasupervillain.blogs...tings.html

It's just a little fun take on superheroes from the POV of an evil speedster from the future. Weekly updates. Enjoy or don't. Thanks.

Keep it up and please post more works Balkpqbp

Politics only interests me because it
transforms people into nincompoops.

[Image: tchipachipa.gif]
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication