News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Poll: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost.
This poll is closed.
Yes, it is a valuable topic that needs discussion regardless if most people participating in the thread simply use it to mock the believers. 30.00% 18 30.00%
No, it is the 21st Century and there is absolutely no reason to discuss a subject that has been largely discredited, and only supported by a few idiots. 50.00% 30 50.00%
I Don't Care! I believe the topic is stupid and only retards believe it, so I just ignore the threads when I see them. 20.00% 12 20.00%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Poll: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost.
JIF
I know what's across the water
User ID: 455396
11-04-2019 09:42 PM

Advertisement
Hey Mods,

Please do not lock this thread.

Let's see if the practice of Democracy can literally put an end to this issue by putting it to a vote.

Poll will Time out in 7 days.

I used to doubt psychology until I met so many of you suffering from Apophenia and Pareidolia.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:44 PM by JIF.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 522779
11-04-2019 09:43 PM

RE: Poll: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost.
Yes. A war with Iran is about to start. The distraction and counter-intelligent programme demands that a FE thread be proliferated here.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 09:44 PM

RE: Poll: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost.
BTW, this isn't a democracy. Just ask _____ can't say or I'll be banned. Feelings are supreme. All hail the feelings of the mod _____
Wild Stallion
User ID: 310624
11-04-2019 09:45 PM

yes, and it should be mandatory, every thread must have flat earth worked into it somehow

like my post the other day about a cobb salad, i should have said that i ate it on a flat earth (but not on a flat bread because i gave up carbs)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:45 PM by Wild Stallion.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 09:46 PM

Wild Stallion  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:45 PM)
yes, and it should be mandatory, every thread must have flat earth worked into it somehow

like my post the other day about a cobb salad, i should have said that i ate it on a flat earth (but not on a flat bread because i gave up carbs)

YAAAS. The COINTELPRO guys are going to give you a big bonus this month!
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 09:48 PM

5 votes in 6 minutes? At least 2 of them 1 stars?

See my point? COINTELPRO > LOP.

We're coming for you Iran.
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
11-04-2019 09:50 PM

5* and I voted for option # 1.

I don't believe in FE CT, but I find it interesting as an aspect of how CT is a huge phenomenon now and if you can't look at CT becoming a force in our social media driven world and discuss it, then what are we doing here on a CT forum?

FE must be allowed to post their stuff, others can ignore it or discuss it properly or get banned like every other CT topic.

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 09:52 PM

He Man  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:50 PM)

I don't believe in FE CT, but I find it interesting as an aspect of how CT is a huge phenomenon now and if you can't look at CT becoming a force in our social media driven world and discuss it, then what are we doing here on a CT forum?

FE must be allowed to post their stuff, others can ignore it or discuss it properly or get banned like every other CT topic.

Except it's not a conspiracy theory. It's not a theory of any kind.

You know you supporting it just makes people want to say hell no to it, right? chuckle

Maybe that's your plan... Ttpcmasm clever bastard Lmao
Xeno Heresy
User ID: 397180
11-04-2019 09:54 PM

I don't care.

If people want to talk about it they should be free to do so, but I would only ever participate to troll.

In the past I've argued for flat earth and people actually took me seriously. It was fun.

[Image: heresy3.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 522221
11-04-2019 09:56 PM

The topic is as dumb as it gets, but that's not usually a bar around here so why start now?

It's a free speech thing. I disagree with what they say and think, but I'll defend their right to say and think those things.
JIF
I know what's across the water
User ID: 455396
11-04-2019 09:57 PM

Xeno Heresy  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:54 PM)
I don't care.

If people want to talk about it they should be free to do so, but I would only ever participate to troll.

In the past I've argued for flat earth and people actually took me seriously. It was fun.

I should have added a 4th option that says YES I LOVE TO TROLL PEOPLE.

I used to doubt psychology until I met so many of you suffering from Apophenia and Pareidolia.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 10:02 PM

JIF  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:57 PM)
Xeno Heresy  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:54 PM)
I don't care.

I should have added a 4th option that says YES I LOVE TO TROLL PEOPLE.

It's going to be a headache for the mods. Because the FE people won't follow the rules. And normal people won't either. It's just going to be a banfest at first until the mods give up on it or the FE people give up on.

Who wants to run a pool on which side gives up first?
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
11-04-2019 10:04 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:52 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (11-04-2019 09:50 PM)

Except it's not a conspiracy theory. It's not a theory of any kind.

You know you supporting it just makes people want to say hell no to it, right? chuckle

Maybe that's your plan... Ttpcmasm clever bastard Lmao

BS,... The flat Earth folks say there is a huge conspiracy to keep the "true" story of FE secret and that the evidence is suppressed. I don't agree but it is certainly a CT. Jhikpghf

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441895
11-04-2019 10:21 PM

Yes they should be allowed to post and discuss their ideas and thoughts, although I don't support the flat earth argument at all.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-04-2019 10:22 PM

Why no option for it to be in the religious subforum where it belongs?

It's based entirely on faith and belief.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication