News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Bolton willing to testify at impeachment hearing as soon as he is legally cleared
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
11-07-2019 06:59 PM

kickit Bolton willing to testify at impeachment hearing as soon as he is legally cleared
Advertisement
I assume that means as soon as he gets a subpoena from the house. But not perfectly clear on that.

This is not going to be good for Trump at all! chuckle

John Bolton ‘willing to defy the White House’ and testify in impeachment inquiry: report

"Former national security adviser John Bolton is reportedly “willing to defy” the Trump White House and serve as a witness in the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry.

The Washington Post, citing “people familiar with [Bolton’s] views,” reports that the former Trump national security adviser is willing to testify in the impeachment probe as long as he is legally cleared to do so."

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/john-bo...ry-report/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
11-07-2019 07:16 PM

RE: Bolton willing to testify at impeachment hearing as soon as he is legally cleared
Bolton Willing to Defy White House, Testify About Alarm Over Ukraine Pressure: Report

"John Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, is willing to go against the White House’s orders and testify before House impeachment investigators if a federal court allows him to do so, sources told The Washington Post. Bolton is expected to testify about his conversations with Trump, and his misgivings over the president’s efforts to pressure Ukraine into probing his political rivals, including Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.

The Trump administration is in a court battle with Congress over whether officials can be compelled to testify in the House’s impeachment inquiry. Bolton, who has not been subpoenaed, reportedly will only testify under a judicial order, and it’s unclear whether the court will make a decision in time for investigators to call him as a witness. The House’s public impeachment hearings are set to start next week. Bolton was requested to show for deposition to the House inquiry panel on Friday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bolton-wil...t?ref=home

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
Isabella
User ID: 421592
11-07-2019 07:22 PM

RE: Bolton willing to testify at impeachment hearing as soon as he is legally cleared
iirc, It's Bolton's aide who filed the suit to have the courts decide if he had to honor Congress’s subpoena when the White House told him not to testify?

Yesterday I read /heard? that the Democrats dropped this guys subpoena because it would hold up their Impeachment Inquiry.

A delaying tactic that would take maybe months to be resolved then there's the appeals.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 07:22 PM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
11-07-2019 07:29 PM

If you don't know what cleared means maybe you should read the original article, and share that instead.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 523290
11-07-2019 07:33 PM

He Man  Wrote: (11-07-2019 06:59 PM)
I assume that means as soon as he gets a subpoena from the house. But not perfectly clear on that.

John Bolton ‘willing to defy the White House’ and testify in impeachment inquiry: report

"Former national security adviser John Bolton is reportedly “willing to defy” the Trump White House and serve as a witness in the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry.

The Washington Post, citing “people familiar with [Bolton’s] views,” reports that the former Trump national security adviser is willing to testify in the impeachment probe as long as he is legally cleared to do so."

All the postulating thus far has been on if Bolton being a lifelong republican will try to save Trumps ass or if he’ll look for petty “revenge”.
I personally think think Bolton is going to go straight for Trumps juggler when he does testify...albeit for a completely different reason.

The GOP doesn’t have the balls to police their own ranks nor the intelligence to understand that Pelosi and Schiff are just going to continue collecting collateral damage in the GOP until they say uncle.

So...Bolton is going to rip the band-aid off and do it for them to put an end to this sh*t.

Expect his testimony to be carefully crafted to express expansive view of Executive authority when it comes to maintaining global hegemony and a zero tolerance policy for giving up even 1 inch of ground or influence to a foreign power of any kind.

He will blatantly single out Trump and Guiliani directly in an effort to speed up the process an stop the methodical dismantling of the rest of the GOP ranks.

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
11-07-2019 07:38 PM

Isabella  Wrote: (11-07-2019 07:22 PM)
iirc, It's Bolton's aide who filed the suit to have the courts decide if he had to honor Congress’s subpoena when the White House told him not to testify?

Yesterday I read /heard? that the Democrats dropped this guys subpoena because it would hold up their Impeachment Inquiry.

A delaying tactic that would take maybe months to be resolved then there's the appeals.

Yeah I saw this also.. it was Bolton's aide I think that subpoena was for.

Bring on the walking mustache of D00M !

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnypdecider.files.wordpr...amp;nofb=1]

chuckle
Luvapottamus
11-07-2019 07:39 PM

John Bolton fails to appear before Trump impeachment inquiry – live

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live...iry-latest

Tax Wallstreet Party
Luvapottamus
11-07-2019 07:40 PM

Bolton Just Ghosted on His Impeachment Hearing

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43km9...nt-hearing

Bizarro Mark Twain has left the building....

chuckle

Tax Wallstreet Party
Treebeard
User ID: 520205
11-07-2019 07:46 PM

guys, the people who put Trump in office are the same ones who are now making him steal Syrian lands.

Bolton, Trump, Pompeo, Giuliani - these are all puppets.

Trump will not be impeached because the Senate is corrupted by the same puppet masters.

It's not even worth following.
Luvapottamus
11-07-2019 07:48 PM

Treebeard  Wrote: (11-07-2019 07:46 PM)
guys, the people who put Trump in office are the same ones who are now making him steal Syrian lands.

Trump will not be impeached because the Senate is corrupted by the same puppet masters.

No, taking the oil(which won't ever succeed) is Cheeto's own crackpot idea.

The people who helped him get in there are scratching their heads.

Tax Wallstreet Party
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
11-07-2019 07:51 PM

History not worth following ,you say?
Ttpcmasm
I beg to differ.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 523297
11-07-2019 07:55 PM

He Man  Wrote: (11-07-2019 06:59 PM)

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (11-07-2019 07:29 PM)
If you don't know what cleared means maybe you should read the original article, and share that instead.

Don't trust London Man.
London Man bad!
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
11-07-2019 08:01 PM

Damnrod
Pull my finger
User ID: 338201
11-07-2019 08:06 PM

So not only is the warmongering walrus an Israeli puppet...he's a backstabbing traitor as well...

I expect him to publicly announce moving to the democratic party

he will fit right in

He can keep them all company at Gitmo as they await their punishment for high treason

[Image: hillary-gallows.jpg]

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"...Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it"...Thomas Jefferson

[Image: Freedom.jpg]
Treebeard
User ID: 520205
11-07-2019 08:16 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (11-07-2019 07:48 PM)
Treebeard  Wrote: (11-07-2019 07:46 PM)

No, taking the oil(which won't ever succeed) is Cheeto's own crackpot idea.

The people who helped him get in there are scratching their heads.

Sorry to say but if you believe that, you haven't done your research.
The English branch of the Rothschilds and their brothers-in-arms locked up those production contracts years ago.
Trump is now building two more bases to defend their claims.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 08:16 PM by Treebeard.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication