News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Petty, vindictive, POS Trump: retaliates against Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
11-11-2019 01:17 AM

kickit Petty, vindictive, POS Trump: retaliates against Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman
Advertisement
Trump feels the need to get rid of anybody that is not corrupt.

If anybody around Trump shows they have brains, guts, integrity and a spine, they get booted from the white house. Scream1

Trump needs oily sycophants and toadies to do his bidding, nobody smarter and more honest than Trump can be allowed to be near Trump. Jhikpghf

National Sec Adviser: Top Impeachment Probe Witness Will Be Removed From WH Council

"On Sunday, National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien said Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who gave a bombshell testimony in the House impeachment investigation last month on President Donald Trump’s Ukraine scheme, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

“Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, who has testified under oath, is serving on the National Security Council currently,” CBS News’s “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan said during her interview with O’Brien. “Will he continue to work for you despite testifying against the President?”

“Well look, one of the things that I’ve talked about is that we’re streamlining the National Security Council,” O’Brien replied. “It got bloated to like 236 people up from 100 in the Bush administration under President Obama.”

The national security adviser said Vindman, who currently serves as the council’s Director for European Affairs, will be removed as a part of the White House’s “streamlining” efforts.

“My understanding is he’s–that Colonel Vindman is detailed from the Department of Defense,” O’Brien said. “So everyone who’s detailed at the NSC, people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks.”

When Brennan asked O’Brien to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, whom Trump has baselessly accused of being a “Never Trumper,” the national security adviser’s response was that he personally had never retaliated against anyone.

“I never retaliated against anyone,” he said. “There- there will be a point for everybody who’s detailed there—that their time, that their detail will come to an end.”

As the NSC’s expert on Ukraine who was also on Trump’s call with the Ukrainian president in July, Vindman provided key information to House impeachment investigators on Trump’s use of American foreign policy to obtain political assistance from Ukraine.

Trump has attacked him and other witnesses amid the investigation, baselessly claiming that they are “Never Trumpers.” Last week, Trump threatened to release information on Vindman “real soon” that supposedly proves that the colonel is anti-Trump."

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/natio...wh-council

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468813
11-11-2019 01:19 AM

RE: Petty, vindictive, POS Trump: retaliates against Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman
Good. He's a nasty little Obama sycophantic worm. f*#k him.
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-11-2019 01:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:19 AM)

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is a highly decorated purple heart awarded American hero that worked to bring attention to Trump's and Giuliani's extortion plot that was intended to benefit Trump personally and that was endangering national security.

Trump is a Putin pandering traitor and a bone spur faker that doesn't give a f*#k about anything but his own personal profits and doing whatever Putin wants him to do.

I'm F'ed."

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 431789
11-11-2019 01:27 AM

Drain the swamp of these traitors!
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-11-2019 01:45 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:27 AM)

Jhikpghf

The American people will boot Trump and his pack of corrupt crony traitors, many are in prison now and many more will be in prison before long.

Trump's crimes and corruptions and his intentional doing the will of Putin's military intelligence units, is going to end soon.

Cheer

I'm F'ed."

Isabella
User ID: 421592
11-11-2019 01:53 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:17 AM)
Trump feels the need to get rid of anybody that is not corrupt.

If anybody around Trump shows they have brains, guts, integrity and a spine, they get booted from the white house. Scream1

Trump needs oily sycophants and toadies to do his bidding, nobody smarter and more honest than Trump can be allowed to be near Trump. Jhikpghf

National Sec Adviser: Top Impeachment Probe Witness Will Be Removed From WH Council

"On Sunday, National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien said Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who gave a bombshell testimony in the House impeachment investigation last month on President Donald Trump’s Ukraine scheme, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

“Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, who has testified under oath, is serving on the National Security Council currently,” CBS News’s “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan said during her interview with O’Brien. “Will he continue to work for you despite testifying against the President?”

“Well look, one of the things that I’ve talked about is that we’re streamlining the National Security Council,” O’Brien replied. “It got bloated to like 236 people up from 100 in the Bush administration under President Obama.”

The national security adviser said Vindman, who currently serves as the council’s Director for European Affairs, will be removed as a part of the White House’s “streamlining” efforts.

“My understanding is he’s–that Colonel Vindman is detailed from the Department of Defense,” O’Brien said. “So everyone who’s detailed at the NSC, people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks.”

When Brennan asked O’Brien to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, whom Trump has baselessly accused of being a “Never Trumper,” the national security adviser’s response was that he personally had never retaliated against anyone.

“I never retaliated against anyone,” he said. “There- there will be a point for everybody who’s detailed there—that their time, that their detail will come to an end.”

As the NSC’s expert on Ukraine who was also on Trump’s call with the Ukrainian president in July, Vindman provided key information to House impeachment investigators on Trump’s use of American foreign policy to obtain political assistance from Ukraine.

Trump has attacked him and other witnesses amid the investigation, baselessly claiming that they are “Never Trumpers.” Last week, Trump threatened to release information on Vindman “real soon” that supposedly proves that the colonel is anti-Trump."

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/natio...wh-council

So O'Brien skirted the question about Trump and Brennan let him slide...

"When Brennan asked O’Brien to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, whom Trump has baselessly accused of being a “Never Trumper,” the national security adviser’s response was that he personally had never retaliated against anyone.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
11-11-2019 02:07 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:25 AM)

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is a highly decorated purple heart awarded American hero that worked to bring attention to Trump's and Giuliani's extortion plot that was intended to benefit Trump personally and that was endangering national security.

Trump is a Putin pandering traitor and a bone spur faker that doesn't give a f*#k about anything but his own personal profits and doing whatever Putin wants him to do.

Highly decorated soldiers that support PRESIDENT Trump are sh*t and get disparaged by leftists and the media.
All that can be concluded from that is that it isn't that he is highly decorated that causes you to defend him but that he is anti-Trump.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/11/c...ndman.html

Quote:Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman ignored a direct order from the commander-in-chief. A court may decide whether Vindman broke the military code of justice.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/...-officers/

Quote:The Army officer who accused President Trump over Ukraine allegedly has a history of ridiculing America in front of Russian military officers.

LTC Alexander Vindman, a naturalized US citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of his adoptive nation to Russian army officers in 2013, according to retired Army LTC Jim Hickman.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
11-11-2019 02:08 AM

LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2019 02:09 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:45 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:27 AM)

Jhikpghf

The American people will boot Trump and his pack of corrupt crony traitors, many are in prison now and many more will be in prison before long.

Trump's crimes and corruptions and his intentional doing the will of Putin's military intelligence units, is going to end soon.

Cheer

I was talking about the unelected traitors who don't support their elected leaders.

Chain of command in a proper democracy.

I know you don't care for democracy, but the will of the majority is how it works..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 520171
11-11-2019 02:12 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (11-11-2019 02:08 AM)

Seems reasonable, if he is going to lie about the president, he shouldn't work for the president. Duh!
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-11-2019 02:19 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2019 02:09 AM)
He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:45 AM)
Jhikpghf

Cheer

I was talking about the unelected traitors who don't support their elected leaders.

I know you don't care for democracy, but the will of the majority is how it works..

I knew what you were saying.

The chain of command in the US democracy is to the constitution, all officers and service people have a duty to uphold the constitution and to refuse to do unlawful orders. I care for democracy more than you do if you think the majority is who decides anything. Elected officials and citizen leaders are following the laws and the constitution. they are not beholden to majority opinions, because those change daily.

Read the constitution.

I'm F'ed."

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 02:20 AM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
☥⛧♂∞⚡∞♀⛥☥
User ID: 523637
11-11-2019 02:21 AM

Not a very nice title.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2019 02:22 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 02:19 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2019 02:09 AM)

I knew what you were saying.

The chain of command in the US democracy is to the constitution, all officers and service people have a duty to uphold the constitution and to refuse to do unlawful orders. I care for democracy more than you do if you think the majority is who decides anything. Elected officials and citizen leaders are following the laws and the constitution. they are not beholden to majority opinions, because those change daily.

Read the constitution.

You guys are trying to remove an elected president with bullshit, lies and nonsense.. that's not very democratic or constitutional.

This clown openly defied his boss.. when you do that you get fired here in the real world:)

If the people choose not to re-elect Trump, so be it.. but until that time he's the president.. as per the constitution.
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-11-2019 02:24 AM

☥⛧♂∞⚡∞♀⛥☥  Wrote: (11-11-2019 02:21 AM)
Not a very nice title.

The truth hurts. Jhikpghf Cheer

I'm F'ed."

Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
11-11-2019 02:24 AM

He Man  Wrote: (11-11-2019 01:25 AM)

Kinda how people get paid to shill chuckle

Sometimes you gotta play the role of the fool,
To fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you

[Image: iwj8YK9.png]
I'm Just A Dancing Clown Dancing All Around
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication